[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Houseki no Kuni 49

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 24.jpg (393KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
393KB, 1000x1412px
The russians scans are out and while i dont get shit i wanted to share that apparently some silent hill tier moon guy just appeared so i assume shit is about to go down.

http://readmanga.me/kingdom_of_gems/vol7/49#
>>
>houseki no kuni thread
>ofc it's some retard posting spoilers right from the start
>no more english scans since 7 ch
Fuck off
>>
>>149331337
my my, you are actually in the right, i just got excited

eng scans will come eventually tho, so relax
>>
>>149331577
I love the series but every fucking thread has the following
>unspoilered spoilers of chapters not yet scanlated in english
>wondering why people don't post in HnK threads
and I'm guessing you are one of the culprits. Thanks, I always avoid threads bc of you people.
>>
>>149331903
actually, i feel like you are confused

last threads werent like that at all, the last one (besides this) that was like that was several months ago
>>
I think actually about doing a pastebin with rough translation and dialogs
Will be that fine?
>>
>>149332399
Of fucking course, i mean, ill read it
>>
>>149330662
Right when I was going to go to sleep too.

>>149332399
That you Russainaon? If so haven't seen you in months.

Either way a partial or rough translation would be nice. Thanks in advance.

>>149331903
>Thanks, I always avoid threads bc of you people.
Bullshit I've seen you show up in these threads for months now complaining about unspoiled spoilers. This is the most egregious form of spoilers (seriously OP. We use manga covers for a reason). And not to be rude but you keep coming back. Clearly it's not so bad that you won't stick your head in and see what is up.
>>
>>149332475
Okay, i'll do it, but a few hours later.
Because it's fucking 8 a. m. Right now.

In short:
our Phoss now is trying remember about her sea journey, and is asking folks around about it. And Bortz and Zircon just met that fucking thing.
TL note: Phoss looks really cool with short hear.
>>
>>149332653
Oh right, go to sleep. We can make a new non spoilery thread later
>>
>>149332546
Hi, yes that's me
I guess, i just keep missing threads ;_;
>>
>>149332653
>Okay, i'll do it, but a few hours later.
Well I'll head off to sleep then. Hopefully the thread is still up in a few hours but if not I'll check the archive.

>>149332725
>Hi, yes that's me
I thought so. You haven't missed much honestly and I'm lucky to catch them myself. Enjoy your morning and all that.
>>
>>149332705
Well, if this one don't survive, i guess i'll make one after finishing translation
>>
>>149332791
I dont think the thread will last much since im also going to bed then and we are, what, 5 fans? Six?

Maybe seven.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.