[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Friendly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.
>>
Holy fuck.
And people still like this dumb tripshit.
>>
>>149316092
My waifu is dead.
>>
File: IMG_0464.png (967KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.png
967KB, 2400x2400px
>>149316253
Hey, she's better than any of the other choices this year.
>>
Is she even eligible? She's Japanese.
>>
>taking pictures in the voting area
>>
Is having multiple waifus bad? Just a quick question. Do you have multiple waifus?
>>
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Someone please publicly permaban this fucker.
>>
>>149316092
How long has yui been you're waifu jebus?
>>
>>149316092
>not voting for Trump
He has the best waifus.
>>
>>149316092
You idiot Trump would make anime real and bring our waifus to life you fucked IT UP
>>
File: 1461810488605.png (304KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461810488605.png
304KB, 500x500px
Is waifu wednesday ruined? Is someone going to make a real thread? Is this it?
>>
>>149316844
We can salvage it if sufficient questions are posted
>>
>>149316925
You're not serious are you?
>>
>>149316844
Time to save this thread.

How many years have you been with your waifu?
>>
>>149316925
Let's see if we can salvage it then.

How does your waifu/husbando handle rejection? It could be rejection from a loved one or something relating to school/work.

How do they act when a deadline is approaching? Composed? Panicked?

You had an argument with them a few hours ago. It wasn't anything major but you haven't talked to them since then. How do you approach them?
>>
>>149317046
>>149317197
Just let this thread die and make new one.
>>
Just nuke the thread and let someone capable handle it.
>>
>>149317278
These threads need to stop period. They got stale weeks ago.
>>
>>149316092
Next time post questions instead of memes
>>
>>149317338
Let's just hope there is no next time.
>>
>>149317248
Okay I'll save it for the real thread then.
>>
>>149317416
There probably will.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.