[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone help explain to me how Black Goku came about? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Blackandzamasu.png (1MB, 1280x1934px) Image search: [Google]
Blackandzamasu.png
1MB, 1280x1934px
Can someone help explain to me how Black Goku came about? Does Zamusa from the present also plan on switching bodies with Goku? And does black Goku want to permanently stay Goku. I got confused watching the events unfold.

Does Zamusa permanently stay as Goku or do they switch back?

Why does everyone want Goku's body from Ginyu to Zamusa?
>>
>>149287487
>Zamusa

Fuck off and use the catalog next time, newfag.
>>
>>149287585
There are no Zamusa/ Goku Black threads in the catalog.
>>
>>149287487
As far as I know Zamusa in the alternate timeline is permanently Goku as he kill;ed goku in his body.
>>
>>149287487
Zamusa/ Black Goku are without a doubt my favorite character/villain.
>>
>>149289929
You are without a doubt 13.
>>
>>149289974
Why on earth would you say that? I'm thirty.
>>
>>149287487
Zamusa is from the regular time line, Black from the Future Trunks timeline where Goku died of a heart virus and stayed dead
>>
>>149290169
How did he get Goku's body if Goku is dead? And was Zamusa from the regular timeline also planning on switching bodies with Goku?
>>
>Zamusa.
>>
>>149290707
What about him?
>>
File: member berries.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
member berries.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Member Dragon Ball made sense?
>>
>>149287487
It was such a cool idea to have Zamusa in Goku's body fuse with Zemusa in his own body.
>>
>>149287487
Zamasu originally killed Gowasu before Whis turned back time. However, the Zamasu of that timeline was able to get to wearing the time ring before Beerus killed the Zamasu of the rewinded timeline. The time ring prevented the first Zamasu from being erased in his timeline. He then went on to use the time ring and the super dragon balls to swap bodies with Goku and to find an alternate timeline where Beerus wasn't around, which led to him finding Future Trunks timeline. In the Future Trunks timeline, Supreme Kai was killed during their version of the Buu saga, and killing Supreme Kai would've also killed Beerus and put Whis into stasis.

And Zamasu wanted Goku's body partly as revenge and partly because he wanted the saiyan's strength and ability to get even stronger.
>>
>>149291829
Did he wish to remain permanently fused with his former body and self?

Is that even possible in the Dragonball Z universe for two people to remain forever fused?
>>
>>149291829
Did Zamasu in Goku's absorb any of his characteristics of personality traits besides just his body and powers? And how is it that Zamasu mastered Goku's body but Ginyu couldn't?
>>
>>149287487
>I got confused watching the events unfold.

How does it feel to be too stupid to understand a children's cartoon?
>>
>>149293194
Zamasu had more time with Goku's body, while Ginyu only for a while.
>>
>>149290169
>Zamusa is from the regular time line
Which one is the regular timeline? Beerus killed the main perspective timeline Zamasu
>>
>>149293194
Ginyu isnt a prodigy like Zamasu and Ginyu had only like 5 seconds.
>>
File: this_shit_again.gif (398KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
this_shit_again.gif
398KB, 384x216px
>Zamusa
>Zamusa
>ZamUSA
>ZAMUSA

Z-A-M-A-S-U. For fuck's sakes.
>>
>>149293954
Goku Black is a causal loop time paradox caused by the Time Rings and the Time Machines contradicting forms of time travel fucking with everything
>>
>>149294056
its Samus you dumb bitch
>>
>>149294056
this got me thinking.

Toriyamna loves making thematic names or names related to objects, so what are Zamasu's and Gowasu's names based off?
>>
I want to tie up Zamasu and torture his dick
>>
File: samusu.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samusu.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
leave zamusa to me
>>
Step 1: Black attacks Trunk's in the future, Trump goes back in time

Step 2: Goku in the present goes and meets Zamasu while investigating Black, setting the creation of Black in motion

Step 3: Zamasu kills Gowasu and takes the time ring. In the "main" timeline that is already up to Zamasu's antics, Whis witnesses this happens and stops it. Beerus kills Zamasu.

Step 4: Zamasu uses the super dragon balls to switch bodies with goku, kills Chichi/Goten.

Step 5: Uses the time Ring to get an alternate timeline version of Zamasu who is corrupted but had yet to kill Gowasu or get killed by Beerus. They team up and wish for his immortality using the super dragon balls
>>
Can someone explain to me how the Kai system works?

Is Shin the new grand supreme kai of universe seven? Arent there 5 supreme kai's, 1 grand, 4 cardinal directional? I think Shin used to be east.

Is Gowasu the grand supreme kai of universe 10 or directional? Were Kibito and Zamasu born from golden fruit?

What do the regular kais do and are they considered gods? Can they be fucked with to kill the gods of destruction? King Kai is dead to no ill effect. How come when he died, his soul didnt just get reborn as a fruit on kai world?
>>
>>149294124
So somewhere in the Dragonball universe in one timeline is Zamasu living ad Goku permanently?

>>149294316
In Goku's body or his own original body?
>>
>>149294411
So was he stopped? And how could he switch bodies with Goku if Goku was dead?
>>
Why wish for Goku's body? Couldn't he have just kept his body for merely wishing for Goku's powers?
>>
>>149294643
I imagine that since King Kai already lived in the Other World and died of unnatural causes, he could stay due to the nature of his death.
>>
>>149294862
He can get Zenkai boosts and go Super Saiyan, while also having a disguise of sorts.
>>
>>149290169
it's the opposite.
>>
>>149287487
Did Future Zamasu also want Goku's body, was he planning on switching bodies with the goku from that timeline as well?
>>
>>149296085
goku is dead in tern didn't meet foku and went with the option of immortally.
>>
>>149296178
If Goku is dead, then how the fuck is he fighting?
>>
ZAMASS (black) is from a timeline identical to the main timeline except for Zamass being killed by Beerus
ZAMASS (immortal) is from Future Trunks" timeline.
>>
>>149296370
Which timeline is goku dead in?
>>
>>149291301
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVm7CD31EqY
>>
>>149296370
but it doesn't explain the time loop paradox how Trunks instigated Zamasu and Goku meeting.
>>
>>149292599
>Is that even possible in the Dragonball Z universe for two people to remain forever fused?
Yes, look at the Elder Kaioshin who fused with a witch.
>>
>>149298241
Timeloop are fine. Look at the first Terminator:
>Skynet is beaten by John Connor
>Skynet send a Terminator to kill John Connor's mom
>John Connor sned Kyle Reese to save his mom
>Kyle Reese and Sarah Connor conceive John Connor.

You can even go deeper, since SKYNET was created by CyberDyne thanks to the remain of the Terminator sent to the past to destroy John Connor.
>>
>>149294786
Basically black is a zamasu from a different timeline a lot like the main timeline, only whis and beerus do not stop them. Theoretically Whis reversing time so beerus could kill Zamasu created an alternate timeline where they didn't stop zamasu probably. Then he became black and ended up finding a zamasu in future trunk's alternate universe and teamed up with him.
>>
>>149298241
It's not a paradox. Trunks instigated Goku and Black meeting, and because of that they went to investigate the similar ki of zamasu in their timeline which ultimately led to black's creation.

Just like how Bulma didn't actually invent a time machine, she just figured out how to via being gifted one from her future self along with notes that I'm sure she was previously given by herself.
>>
>>149300306
and that is why only the first 2 movies were good
3 is still my guilty pleasure
>>
Black is present Zamasu except due to timeloop caused by Trunks going back in time in the Cell sage he became Black before any event happened in the present timeline. It was explained that it was all Trunks fault.
>>
>>149300372
nope everyone on the internet agrees it's a type of Loop Paradox.
If you want to bypass the fact that Trunks instigated Black's existence (thus looping back to Trunks needing to travel back in time) you have to create an external reasoning as to why Zamasu hates Goku (besides the initial duel)
This was corrected in the manga thanks to Kibito and Kai informing him.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.