[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a worse character in anime history? >Killed his father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: The Worst.jpg (1004KB, 2400x1570px) Image search: [Google]
The Worst.jpg
1004KB, 2400x1570px
Is there a worse character in anime history?
>Killed his father because he didn't want his people to suffer
>His people are regularly massacred and abused by the Britannians
>Still fights for them with his special snowflake robot that can instantly ruin Lelouch's plans despite almost being killed by them intentionally many times
>STILL defends his waifu after he saw her command the murder of innocent people
>Finds out it was Lelouch's fault due to utter bullshit
>Hailed as a hero yet doesn't try to improve the lives of regular people because Lelouch is the Antichrist
>Uses Lelouch's blind sister as bait many times and almost kills her but avoids responsibility because magic
>Get's even more bullshit power due to him being so great!
>Kills Lelouch(I don't care if it was his plan he didn't deserve it)
>>
>>149285792
emilia
>>
>>149285792
tfw only finished the first season today and read these spoilers
>>
He's not even the worst character on that show
>>
>>149285792
he's literally you
>>
>>149285792

i liked suzaku the most. hes a badass. lelouch was a faggot.
>>
>>149285792
>Kills Lelouch
Anon, I...
>>
Nina is worse but Suzaku is up there.
>>
>>149285792
>Hailed as a hero yet doesn't try to improve the lives of regular people because Lelouch is the Antichrist

he is? I know he's forced to live as Zero for the rest of his life now, but you'd think his personal reputation would also be destroyed since he chose to disobey his superiors and side with Lelouch's personal knight which helped him take over the planet.
>>
>>149285792
Suzaku is the optimistic idealist while Lelouch is the pessimistic realist. They're meant to be the yin to the others yang.

He wants to improve a broken system from the inside while Lelouch wants to destroy it entirely. Much of his motivation stems from the trauma of his father's death. Also he was a combat prodigy that was given a one-of-a-kind mech to shit on kids with, of course he's going to be OP.
>>
>>149285792
But... SONO GEASS...TASHKANI UKETOTA
>>
table rapist is the worst character in that series anon.
>>
>>149289860
wut? what do you mean?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.