[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i need to watch/know before getting into this? >inb4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: K-ON_Character.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON_Character.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
What do i need to watch/know before getting into this?

>inb4 moefag
Ive haven't watched more than five moe shows
>>
Azumanga
>>
>>149276492
dont watch the last episodes, so it never ends
>>
>>149276678
Last how many?

Also, is this more urgant than haruhi?
>>
>>149276492
>Ive haven't watched more than five moe shows
Newfag.
>>
>>149276492
First three episodes are boring as fuck if you aren't used to moe. Episode 4 is pretty funny and the series starts to take off.
>>
>>149276492

1. It's better than nearly every moe SoL (I would personally cut out the "nearly" but there are a few you could argue).

2. The final episodes of Season 2 are pretty harsh if you've invested yourself in the show. Still, it's a necessary passage.

3. Watch the Ura-On specials after the series and movie, which are basically a series of three-minute doodles of the characters in random skits.

4. Mugi is best girl

>>149277503

They're the weakest part of the series, but Ritsu's fake memory about Mio's promise is hilarious.
>>
>>149277503
Basically this. I would say season your self up a bit if your that new. First time I watched it I was bored and didn't think much of it. Came back to it three years later and its in my 3x3 now.
>>
>>149276705
Dont watch the last episode of either season, that way it never has to end.
>>
>>149278220

The last episode of Season 1 is a standalone special, no?
>>
>>149276492
>show about girls drinking tea and eating cake on a regular basis
>do i need to watch/know before getting into this?
Yeah, you need to watch at least 200 moe shows before you can understand and appreciate this one.
>>
>>149278375
I was very surprised when the normalfag I showed K-On! to asked me about their "horns".
I had no idea what they were talking about, until I realized the "horns" were the symbolic sweat drops.
How do you even explain those?
>>
>>149278296
Season 1 - 12 episodes & two OVAs (ep# 13 & 14)

Season 1 Ura-On specials - 7 episodes

Season 2 - 24 episodes & three OVAs (ep# 25, 26, &27)

Season 2 Ura-On specials - 9 episodes

Movie
>>
>>149278432

Literally how fucking stupid is he? Basically every anime uses cartoon sweat drops like that.
>>
>>149278627
>Basically every anime
And that's the thing, my anime schedule for them mostly included outliers without anything too anime-ish. I chose KyoAni to gently introduce them to real anime.
>>
File: 2677.6.JPG-610x0.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2677.6.JPG-610x0.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>149278432
Explain it like this,
The sweat drop is a symbolic expression of exasperation or frustration.

There is precedent in western comics. A good example is Charlie Brown. An angry squiggle above the head to symbolism the emotion being felt.
>>
File: 1301516456017.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1301516456017.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
Post more goddesses
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.