[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the author that brought you Sundome and Ibitsu, are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: despair.jpg (141KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
141KB, 720x1000px
From the author that brought you Sundome and Ibitsu, are you ready for the new ride?
>>
>>149276161
is it about some cuck getting dominated by a smalltited skank again?
>>
>>149276223
She dies at the end, nothing changes but this is the cutest female lead in his works so far.
>>
Only if the artstyle improved and male characters are actually drawn instead of shown as some SD bugs.
>>
>>149276258
>She dies at the end

again?
>>
>>149276161
Was the author's other work translated yet?
>>
>>149276712
The artstyle is the same but at least she has a male and female pet to cuck around with.
>>
What's with this guy and the kind of stories he writes? Does he have some vandetta against relationships or what? Can't he write something else that doesn't involve some crude bitch doing cuck shit like that?
>>
>>149278111
The women in his stories are at least loyal to the cuck they use.
>>
>>149276161
Raws fucking where?
>>
>>149279136
Translations never.
>>
>>149279214
I seriously need to know what the fuck was going on in Ittsuuu.
>>
Sundome killed me at the end, can't wait
>>
>>149279543
Cuck uses girl as a motivation goal, she cucks him with a lesbian relationship, makes him drink her pee. Dies. The end.
>>
>>149281403
What's the death cause this time?
>>
File: 1472355676688.jpg (91KB, 720x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1472355676688.jpg
91KB, 720x1045px
If the theory about parallel universes is right, then there should be one where the girls have happy ending.

Right guys?
>>
>>149276161

More fap material.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.