[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revenge Classroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Is she our girl? What are your thoughts on this manga?
>>
Anyone got a link to raws?
>>
>>149268045
Little bump
>>
Too edgy to be even remotely believable. The whore is insane. She almost begs to be bullied/raped just to have an excuse to murder people.
>>
>>149268045
A nice dose of edge to wash off al the CGDCT trash o prevalent nowadays.
>>
Does she ever actually get good revenge against the normals or is it still kiddie shit? Thats why I dropped this manga a while back.
>>
>>149268602
I don't think you're supposed to believe it, you're just supposed to strap in and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>149268703
Nigger she's responsible for, like, 1 suicide and 3 indirect murders, and counting.
>>
>>149268045
this is thing is still ongoing?

what happened after the chainsaw murder?
>>
I didn't mind until she started going for people who were minding their own had nothing to do with her bullying
This was where I drew the line because I would hate to be a victim for doing nothing
>>
>>149268045
Feels like the author has been through a lot of shit in his(her?) school days.
>>
Id rape her too, her body begs for it.
>>
>>149270575
Good taste. That greasy hair is pure sex.
>>
>>149268682
*tips fedora*
>>
this manga is a watered-down Hepatica
>>
>>149268045
>tags:
>Bullying Delinquent/s Injury Japanese Society Punishment/s Rape Rape Victim/s Revenge School Girl/s Violence

Well I'm fucking sold.
>>
It's terrible, so naturally I look forward to every chapter.
>>
>>149268045
Is volume 6 scanned yet?
>>
>>149268045
edgy shit
>>
>>149268703
The early victims were lucky. I don't really see anything but a bloodbath for the remaining victims.
>>149270282
Yandere lesbians.
Her dad is also an amazing peice of shit since it turns out that he cheated on the mom with his cousin and that somehow translates into a good reason to bully his wife and daughter.
>>
Somehow I get the feeling the author is projecting the shit out of his manga.
>>
File: 復讐教室_5_0034.jpg (383KB, 840x1198px) Image search: [Google]
復讐教室_5_0034.jpg
383KB, 840x1198px
>>149270282
She got a lot more hands-on with the revenging.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.