[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write your anime plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Dogakobo's 2018 sci-fi anime original (has yet to exist; http://pastebin.com/WGmz9q1X)

The story takes place in the near-futuristic real world, where a technical corporate who had ties with United Nations creates advanced anti-war exoskeleton machines made to combat war crimes that are globally seen as threats to humanity.

8 years later, on a international military base located on the lost mountains of Northern Switzerland, Hannett Sterfield, a silent Canadian mid-rank soldier who is now in her third year, befriends Min-Ri Han, the contrastly cheerful South Korean low-rank soldier as they involuntarily cross over the path during a ceremony. Cradled by Min-Ri's strong determination of wanting to save her family that is being held hostage by the North Korean government and wishing to see the two Koreas reconciliate, Hannett also does her best to help everybody accomplish what they have in mind (including her mother trapped in coma for years after a grave truck accident as a result of mysterious terrorist attacks).

Cont.
>>
>>149266376

Cont.

One night as they and their comrades from the associated 8th Armored Division brigade embark on a mission in Israel to stop the continuous political corruption set up by a terrorist group in the hands of a newly-elected president forced to develop a powerful nuclear weapon to avenge Palestine, aliens, who were once seen as an unusual paranormal phenomenon believed by the normal populace, made a sudden invasion for real across the world. As the shocked Hannett try to shield the president in the process, she is unconsciously killed with fear by an alien.

However, it seems like things aren't ending, as Min-Ri mysteriously revive Hannett and give her the powers to loop through time from scratch, only to find out that the world will end in 12 days, encouraging Hannett to finally make the decision to rewrite the scenario and solve every major conflict the world struggled to face as she wishes in order to prevent the awaiting apocalypse to come.
>>
Simple. Boobies
>>
bump

Also OP here, what do you think of my premise?
>>
>>149268638

>One night as they and their comrades from the associated 8th Armored Division brigade embark on a mission in Israel to stop the continuous political corruption set up by a terrorist group in the hands of a newly-elected president forced to develop a powerful nuclear weapon to avenge Palestine,

Is the terrorist group in charge of the nuclear bomb or the political corruption?

> However, it seems like things aren't ending, as Min-Ri mysteriously revive Hannett and give her the powers to loop through time from scratch, only to find out that the world will end in 12 days, encouraging Hannett to finally make the decision to rewrite the scenario and solve every major conflict the world struggled to face as she wishes in order to prevent the awaiting apocalypse to come.

12 days to end every international conflict, huh. I assume it'll be formatted like 24 with 1 day per episode?

Seems a bit derivative of recent time-loop stories, but shows promise.
>>
>>149269174
>Is the terrorist group in charge of the nuclear bomb or the political corruption?

Both. Although the thing about a nuclear bomb is that it is part of the terrorists' doomsday conspiracy plan that uses the politician as a decoy.

>12 days to end every international conflict, huh. I assume it'll be formatted like 24 with 1 day per episode?

It'll have a overall linear plot that plays like Edge of Tomorrow but with a fast pacing and has the tone of a sci-fi crime&war drama with lots of mech action and plot twists. It'll work as 2-cour (split or not split) perfectly.
>>
>>149270270
The description of the main characters can be read through OP's pastebin link.
>>
Blonde hair, blue eyed viking doing handsome viking things
>>
Insert le boy girl cellphone ebin maymay here
>>
>>149266376

So they are using a korean author for this shit?
Going to filled with angst, NTR and all kinds of edgy shit then.
/a/ 2018 AOTY then.
>>
>>149271560
>So they are using a korean author for this shit?

More like being an anti-DPRK propaganda anime because of Japan's bad relations with that country, in reponse however it'll encourage democracy in North Korea so long as they stop nuclear crap and improve human rights, which I doubt à little.

The studio in charge is Dogakobo, and it's clearly said in the pastebin link's title.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.