[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is Shinji's first time in unit zero, his first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Blink_Asuka.gif (145KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
Blink_Asuka.gif
145KB, 500x392px
>this is Shinji's first time in unit zero, his first time piloting another Eva. It's only natural to be jittery.

>that stupid shinji, why should he care which eva he's in anyway?

>It makes a difference to Shinji, Asuka, that's how he is

>I KNOW THAT, he's such a dork. So why aren't you running these compatibility tests on me? Is there something wrong with me?

>W-well, we didn't think you'd want to pilot any eva except yours.

>Yeah, that's true isn't it?

Whew, hard to believe this girl is a prodigy.
>>
She's from America, of course she's a prodigy.
>>
>>149260342
I thought she was German
>>
>>149260367
She's like 25% German, but even if she were 100% German, she's still from America.
>>
>>149260315
I fail to see your point, OP. There are two possibilities:

1) You are calling Asuka stupid because she calls Shinji stupid. That is a running gag. Asuka calls Shinji stupid all the time and it doesn't mean what you think it does.
...but what you more likely mean is:
2) Asuka is stupid for "not realizing" that she uses the same reasoning as Shinji.
>>
File: Congratulations.gif (557KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Congratulations.gif
557KB, 500x341px
>>149262166
>>
>>149262223
So, now consider the possibility that maybe Asuka does indeed realize that she uses the same reasoning as Shinji.

"Congratulations.gif" to you too when you finally understand this.
>>
Why not? Shinji synchronized with it, Asuka and Shinji broke 100% tandem synchronizing. Ritsuko was wet for that data but the implication is that nothing was done to explore it or recreate it experimentally. It's not even that this was a dummy plug thing just for 01, Gendo ordered the data for that loaded to 02 and 01 at the same time, he was expecting compatibility.
>>
Man, I'm usually pretty drunk when I watch tv shows, and the first time around with Evangelion, that episode where no one would tell Shinji who the pilot of Eva 4 was was truly aggravating, because I wanted to know but he kept getting knowledge blocked at every turn, mostly by asuka.
>>
>>149262472
Wait, you mean you wanted Shinji to know, right?

Because if you mean what you wrote, you might be retarded. No amount of drunkenness could excuse that.
>>
File: 1475467241566.jpg (52KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475467241566.jpg
52KB, 540x540px
>>149262725
no, I had no fucking clue, and every time it looked like someone was going to tell him some bullshit happened. Also, I think I looked away from the shot of toji in the wreckage so I had to wait until the next episode before I found out.
>>
File: IMG_0017.gif (787KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.gif
787KB, 500x281px
>"Kumochi warui"
What did she mean by this?

Besides why do Eva threads appear so often. It's not like it has been discussed and analyzed
>>
File: haPPYAUSKA.jpg (22KB, 423x469px) Image search: [Google]
haPPYAUSKA.jpg
22KB, 423x469px
>>149262775
remember the occasion it was Asuka on top of a boy? Who does her expression remind you of?
>>
File: IMG_0018.gif (982KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.gif
982KB, 495x278px
Hmmm, not really getting it. Is it a reference to her period, masturbation scene or she's just feeling sick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.