[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Tsuna-vongola gear.png (2MB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Tsuna-vongola gear.png
2MB, 821x1200px
I didn't watch the anime, but the manga was pretty except for the rushed ending.
>>
>>149248842
It was good until the future arc

hell arguably the future arc had some good moments, but after wards it was just plain garbage.

If there was going to be something after the future arc it should have been a time skip with Tsuna as the boss.

Everything after just felt so fucking terrible even the pacifier story with just very lazy power jump/creep
>>
>>149248901
This pretty much. Man Mode Tsuna was fucking great though. Then the ending happened.
>>
>>149248901
The shit after the future arc would still have been fine if it had contributed anything to the work itself. Like character development. Should have ended with Tsuna confessing and consequentially getting together with Kyoko and deciding to become a mafia boss. Should also have stopped being a pussy until the very end.
>>
File: 1213069452425.jpg (11KB, 140x103px) Image search: [Google]
1213069452425.jpg
11KB, 140x103px
It was just ok when it was a gag manga, then got good around the Xerxes arc. I dropped it right around the start of the future arc, which is a shame because I liked nearly every single character.
>>
File: Xanxus.jpg (116KB, 530x626px) Image search: [Google]
Xanxus.jpg
116KB, 530x626px
>>149249320
Fuck I meant Xanxus.
>>
>>149249234
>Beat the guy who is literally the strongest in the multiverse
>Get back home
>HEY LOOK A NEW PERSON THAT CAN CHALLENGE YOU BECAUSE THESE RINGS WERE SEALED
I could vomit a better plot
>>
>>149249397
The story was kinda retarded from the get-go so not much of value was lost here. I was in it for the characters. Maybe I just remember it more fondly because of how long ago I read it.
>>
File: 16-17.png (328KB, 1646x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16-17.png
328KB, 1646x1200px
>>149249397
That was generally the problem. The author can draw bishounen, develop some slapstick characters, and put on a decent shounen fight, but the actual plot was awful
>>
The ending was pretty bad. Tsuna's character refuses to change and it ends saying he can do anything with his friends. Also no ever dies even when everyone acts like they did (like Ninth and Squalo)
>>
File: Yuni_Smiles.png (522KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuni_Smiles.png
522KB, 1280x720px
>>149248842
The anime had a good ost and god tier OP and ED's, everything else though was shit. As for the whole series it had cute waifus, interesting powers, really nice designs but all fell apart as the series went on. Wasn't the greatest but it had its moments.
>>
I think everything could be forgivable if the ending was Tsuna agreeing to become the new boss, Gokudera getting Haru and Tsuna getting Kyoko. Then, a short after despicting a 10 years older Tsuna sitting and all of the others ones standing there but the faces doesn't show. This was the actual ending and I'm amazed that an author and an editor couldn't do it.
>>
>>149254081
And Kyoko's bother getting that Kyoko's friend.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.