[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Lagoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1449847040998.jpg (161KB, 1500x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1449847040998.jpg
161KB, 1500x1058px
Hey /a/. why isn't this show more openly praised? Some o' the best shit I've seen in a while.
>>
it's edgy crap for 15 year olds
>>
>>149247085
because its old and the manga is mostly on hiatus

it would be great if more episodes were made since there are at least another 40 or so that could be turned into a season 3-4
>>
>>149247085
Because it's so edgy it cuts my eyes from watching it
>>
>>149247085
H I A T U S
>>
File: 1476028837015.jpg (66KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1476028837015.jpg
66KB, 700x394px
>>149247165
>>149247313

It's dull fucks like you that that don't even know the proper meaning of the words you use that really need to stop coming here.

Prime example being calling anything with a theme on the darker side of the scale "edgy"
>>
>>149247085
Because you're new as fuck and don't realize that there are constantly threads for it. There's literally a thread on the catalog right now. It's "openly praised" almost everywhere you go. At least lurk before you post.
>>
>>149247742

Honestly can't deny being new and I realize that it's talked about fairly often for something of it's age, but I don't see it talked about in a positive light very often. Sorry if I was unclear and/or completely wrong.
>>
>openly praised
Now this is just OP asking for intense shitposting on Black Lagoon threads
>>
>>149247908
Black Lagoon is like ExoSquad on /co/

Everyone that knows about it knows its good there just isnt much to say
>>
>>149247202
>it would be great if more episodes were made since there are at least another 40 or so that could be turned into a season 3-4
No there isn't, the anime ended with the OVA based on the Roberta arc, after the Roberta arc in the manga there have been like 10 chapters. There's not enough material for them to make more episodes out of.
>>
>>149247908
There's only the occasional thread discussing it because there's nothing to discuss because of the manga being on a hiatus. When new chapters starts releasing there will probably be more discussion about it.
>>
>>149247085
>why isnt this show more openly praised?
>why dont people care more about a 10 year old anime thats already been discussed to death AND the manga is on hiatus

These are my favorite kinds of threads, really.
>>
>>149248307
>in the manga there have been like 10 chapters.
>There's not enough material for them to make more episodes out of.
which is it? you just said two contrary things

are you really telling me they couldnt squeeze out another 12-24 episodes
>>
>>149248642

Given literally nothing happens in those 10 chapters and they're a handful of pages, yes.
>>
>>149248642
>which is it? you just said two contrary things
I did not, 10 chapters is not even an arc and would not fill an entire season. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>149247085
I too like Black Lagoon because it is a mature show for manly men that I can openly praise when I am with my bros in the gym shower
>>
>>149247165
The Fedora and Edge memes are the worst thing to happen to 4chan
>>
The only way Black Lagoon is going to continue is if the makers of the anime do what some other anime did and just finish the story themselves.
>>
>>149249453
but they dont need to finish the story

they could literally just detective conan it and have every episode story be a 1 off adventure

sort of like what cowboy bebop was
>>
>>149249586
Sure. I'm just saying, if people are waiting for the manga author to continue they're probably going to be in for a very long wait. It would be better to just do one more 24 episode season of original content and call it a day. Even conclude things if they want.
>>
It's amazing and the Tokyo arc is perfect.
>>
The new girl is the best girl.
>>
>>149247085
Welcome all hallows eve boyos. This is as good a day as any to discuss a dead manga.
>>
>>149247085

Don’t know about best but it definitely is shit.
>>
File: revy punch.gif (885KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
revy punch.gif
885KB, 384x216px
>>149247165

Fuck off, Black Lagoon is a blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-AdVb1ijLk
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.