[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: school_days_cover.jpg (269KB, 953x1345px) Image search: [Google]
school_days_cover.jpg
269KB, 953x1345px
Remember me?
>>
Makoto deserved the ending he got.
>>
>>149241979
>The guy that I'm supposed to identify according to the guys behind that anime deserves what he got at the end
>>
>>149241921
sekai didnĀ“t deserve to suffer
kotonoha is a bitch
and the only reason makoto sucks is because you can not go pure sekai because fuck everyone
>>
>>149241921
Nice boat.
>>
>>149241921
literally the worst anime ive had the misfortune to watch
>>
I wish I didn't remember
>>
>>149242052
Good thing I've never identified with him.
>>
>>149242052
>identifying with this piece of shit
Nice projection.
>>
>>149241921
This was so entertaining and so irritating at the same time. Kotonoha is a shit, sekai is a best.
>>
>>149241921
>People are mad at this masterpiece because it shows Makoto being the guy that every men should be
LOL
>>
I love this show. It makes me grin so much as the chaos develops.
>>
too bad for you makoto haters, anime ISN'T canon.
Makoto is living a happy life with both of his wives/girlfriends: Sekai and Setsuna and also their children.
>>
>>149248468
Not matter, adaptations are ALWAYS better than the originals so suck it you Makotofags!
>>
File: 0verflow.jpg (848KB, 4960x1450px) Image search: [Google]
0verflow.jpg
848KB, 4960x1450px
>>149241921
Obligatory family tree
>>
wish I didn't
>>
>>149242052
>Identifying with someone who thinks pretending his problems do not exist is the best way to solve them
>Identifying with a retard who is incapable of not fucking someone who presents themselves as fuckable

He had best girl already. Should've quit while he was ahead.
>>
stop it
>>
File: TomaruSawagoeCoolshades.jpg (77KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
TomaruSawagoeCoolshades.jpg
77KB, 799x598px
>>149241921
Is it Tomaru time?
>>
>>149248468
>That scene when Setsuna NTRs Sekai over the phone

Anime-onlyfags are missing out, the VN goes in some hilarious directions in the right routes.
>>
Cross Days translation
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>149250170
Does that mean that Makoto has commited half-incest including full incest with his mom in the new Battle Days game?
>>
>>149250170
is this real
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.