[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times where NTR backfired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 31.png (927KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
31.png
927KB, 1119x1600px
ITT: Times where NTR backfired
>>
>>149240880
I remember a doujin where the guy beat the living fuck outta his asshole twin brother for cucking him with a fucking bat.
There also one doujin about a shota and a milf, the man discovered them in the avt, but he got a boner (he was suffering from lack of them) and spent so much time thinking about this that in the end the milf and shota confessed what they did (she got pregnant), he forgive them.
>>
>>149240880
>>149241245
What's the best NTR dojin?
>>
>>149241296
Is NTR when is the fetish of the victim? I remember a doujin where an old guy personally chooses a young boy to fuck his hot gyrao wife whike he watch.
>>
>>149240880
https://exhentai.org/g/988529/05d9675dc4/
>>
>>149240880
that one where the guy snaps and destroys the guys who cucked him

and since everyone hated them no feels sorry for them
>>
File: The things you do to me.gif (95KB, 195x109px) Image search: [Google]
The things you do to me.gif
95KB, 195x109px
>>149242170
>that description
I think I will lose my yaoi virginity on this vn
Traps aren't gay. Fuck off
>>
>>149240880
The one with the dude who murders every guy involved one by one in between scenes of his wife's gangbangs, then his wife and the dude who started it all together, spares her illegitmate child after saying something to the effect of
>you're the only innocent person here because your love for me as a parent was genuine if even your blood wasn't
>but adults have to take responsibility for their actions
>and if they don't someone else must
Then kills himself.
I have been trying to find it again for a while now with no success.
>>
>>149242414
I'm gonna need a source on that
>>
There was this one doujin where a guy doesnt have sex with her girlfriend because he is embarassed of the size of his dick. The guy also has a tanned shitbag friend who takes the guy, his girlfriend and his own girlfriend out for drinking.
Due to trickery the shitbag obviously manages to get both girls to fuck him right in front of the penis shy guy. The girlfriend obviously ends up going "I cant live without his cock anymore, but I can give you a blowjob so you dont feel so bad." and pulls out the penis shy guy's cock.
And out springs absolutely massive cock. Turns out he wasnt embarassed due to his cock being small, but too huge. His girlfriend instantly hops back to his cock and as she is having such a good time, the shitbag friend's girlfriend also wants a go on him, resulting in the shitbag being NTR'd instead.
The doujin ended with both girls clinging to the huge cock guy, while girls around the school whispered how the guy had a massive cock and they want a go too.

Was funny.
>>
>>149242832
>The girlfriend obviously ends up going "I cant live without his cock anymore, but I can give you a blowjob so you dont feel so bad." and pulls out the penis shy guy's cock.
Are we remembering this right? I thought it was the "Little Problem". MC's girl doesn't get fucked by the other guy, she refuses his dick.
>>
>>149242948
Yeah, I think he's wrong. Also, the girl the other guy invited wasn't her girlfriend either, only a sexfriend.
And MC's girlfriend only gets to see the other guy penis, but never actually sucks it.
>>
>>149242948
>>149243167
Very possible that I was remembering it wrong, its been a good while since I read it. I was certain though that the MC's girlfriend did do something with the other guy first?
>>
>>149240880
Uwakoi.
>>
>>149240880
sauce plz
>>
>>149242414
There is definitely no way that knockoff DIO could ever be considered a trap, definitely way too manly for me personally. But seeing the look on that cheating cunt's face when she got cucked to the point of tears was satisfying as fuck. I wholeheartedly approve of this degenerate homo mindbreak for that reason alone.
>>
File: 0031-002.jpg (254KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0031-002.jpg
254KB, 1095x1600px
>>149240880
girl gets pregnant from another guy, but in the end the dude keeps her and even marry
>>
>>149242832
Sauce?
Name?
Link?
C'mon anon, you can't do this to me.
>>
>>149244251
lies
>>
>>149240880
NO FUCK YOU LEATHERMAN
>>
>>149240880
The cock can't lose

The cock mustn't lose !!
>>
File: Po-ju.jpg (983KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Po-ju.jpg
983KB, 3000x3000px
>>149242596
not him, but just try "Po-ju gif"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.