[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Video Girl Ai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: videogirl1.png (392KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
videogirl1.png
392KB, 704x528px
How do you feel about Video Girl Ai?
>>
Quite empty, to be honest.

Must have been the high profile moe of an era.
>>
I don't know what to make of the ending.
>>
A genuinely captivating romance. The japs can't write romance as good as this anymore.
>>
That art style is like the Kyoani design of its time.
>>
What's with the hair in this show?
>>
The first episode is bad, the last one is really weird, but the romance in the middle is really good.
>>
>>149225084
Do elaborate. I'm interested to see how you make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>149222796
I thought it was by Yuu Watase because of the art.
>>
The extras at the end of each episode are fucking hilarious.
>>
>>149222796
ED was perfect. Aside from that not too much sticks out. I remember the middle being really moody and dramatic like everyone else is saying though. Interesting enough to be worth seeing for sure.

Anybody read the manga? Any good?
>>
Her hair makes me hungry for some reason.
>>
I don't remember much about it, it was one of the first anime I downloaded.
It had boobs in the last episode.
>>
plz be my ai gf
>>
File: video_girl_ai_v01_c002_p035.jpg (53KB, 622x281px) Image search: [Google]
video_girl_ai_v01_c002_p035.jpg
53KB, 622x281px
What's with the antenna hair?
>>
I hope you all watched after the credits of each episode.

https://a.pomf.cat/ewooia.webm
>>
>>149222796
I watched it recently, and it felt like a really well made combination of all the dumb tropes from romance manga I used to read years ago. Besides the nostalgia and character design it wasn't that interesting though.
>>
>>149222796
Boring and with a lot of convenient things. Dropped at volume 7.
>>
>>149226429
katsura is a batman fan
>>
File: yota.jpg (11KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
yota.jpg
11KB, 300x232px
>>149222796
I thought it was great. Hit all the right emotional cords and carved out a really genuine and believable romance.

Something I still don't understand: MC is both a beta male and a loser, yet somehow manages to be extremely likeable, and you can fully understand why Ai falls in love with him. Why can't modern authors/writers get this right? How did this manga/OVA do it?
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/lqbtmn.webm
>>
What's a Video Girl?
>>
>>149227885
waifu-bait anime
>>
>>149227912
>anime
What a dumbdumb.
>>
>>149222796
I can't remember anything about the characters personality. Even worse than Aah My Goddess. But at least the art was good, especially the female characters clothes.
>>
File: AI_REN1_021_edit.jpg (63KB, 553x800px) Image search: [Google]
AI_REN1_021_edit.jpg
63KB, 553x800px
>>
>>149228249
Fuck, the scanlations for this manga were so bad they ruined the experience for me. I'll going to have to reread it in Japanese some day.
>>
>>149228318
I'd stay away from GTO if I were you.
>>
>>149228097
mc was the classic loser, unatractive (of course not ugly just average) and shy but guess what? he was such a nice guy... what a surprise.
>>
>>149228527
You're a retard. There's a lot more to his character than what morons like you can appreciate.
>>
>>149228645
Sure, sure. Just because it was your first romance comedy with forced drama it doesnt mean is something special.
>>
>>149225122
The first episode was just cliche after cliche, not very fun to watch at all. But the romance and romantic tension was executed well in the next episodes. It never felt painful to watch. And the last episode was weird because you should know that, literally gainax ending strange symbolism and doesn't follow the plot at all.

I also liked the insert songs, they helped making the anime better as well.
>>
>>149228645
You must be so young. Wait till you're watched anime for 30 years before talking about good characterization. This MC is a clone.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.