[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meitantei Conan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cucked by mysteries.png (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cucked by mysteries.png
654KB, 1280x720px
Damn Movie 20 is a piece of shit, and it doesn't help that the subs are terrible and blatantly wrong all over the place.

But most importantly, FUCKING GENTA YOU FAT FUCK WHY CAN'T YOU STAY STILL FOR ONE SECOND SO THE AUTHOR DOESN'T ALMOST KILL YOU JUST TO HAVE SOMEONE SAVE YOU AFTERWARD??
>>
Conan should have ended 20 years ago
>>
>>149209009

But it's only been a year in the story :^)
>>
>>149209472
Yeah and Ash is 10, not an excuse.
>>
>>149208986
I fucking warned all of you that it was shit, but no one believed me.
>>
>>149209928

I was going to save your thread but I was too late. Wanted to see the movie first before telling you that you're wrong. But you were right faggot.
>>
>>149208986
>Haibara on the front page
Nice.
Haven't watched this movie yet, but why is it so shit OP?
>>
>>149210291

Mainly because of bad subs. Otherwise, it's just disappointing because there's nothing really interesting. Uses a lot of typical DC cliches like fat fuck and the other kids doing stupid things despite being told not to several times by Conan/Haibara. They also use the whole Conan talks to Ran over phone using Kudo's voice then she overhears the background noise and suspects that Kudo is nearby.

The fight scene between Akai vs. Amuro was not that good despite being what I think most anticipated the movie for.

It would be watchable if the subs weren't complete shit.
>>
File: MUH.png (650KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MUH.png
650KB, 1280x720px
I change my mind. It's actually the best DC movie of all time.
>>
If I've only read the manga and never watched the movies, which movies should I watch?
>>
>>149211792

Read the movie summaries on google then watch whatever interests you
>>
>>149211561
This is a fucking shop
>>
>>149212378

It's real. She's wearing khaki pants which at night just happens to look like her skin.
>>
>>149209472
Not even one year.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.