[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Zamasu kill all the Gods in the alternate timeline if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
How did Zamasu kill all the Gods in the alternate timeline if Beerus killed him in the present time line in like 2 seconds??! Super has so many FLAWS!
>>
>>149206940
Because Toriyama
>>
>>149206940
He killed the supreme kai's which kills the gods of destruction
>>
>caring about plotholes in plotholes: the anime
>>
>>149206940
Black literally fucking explains it you retard
It's because of a time ring.
>>
>>149206940
Use the catalog retard >>149205779
>>
>>149206984
How does killing the supreme kai's kill the gods of destruction?? Why if they're gods and above the kai's would their existence depend on them??
>>
>>149206940
OP are you literally dumb? It was explained the a supreme kais life is linked to the god of destruction; kill the supreme kai and the god of destruction will also die. Don't pull up shit about Whis too, if Beerus dies Whis (as well as other angels) will cease to function until a new god is appointed their master
>>
>>149207175
I don't think it makes sense either, just cuz Toriyama decides it does I guess
>>
>>149207178
How fucking retarded is that?? That's like a king saying, "oh if one of my knight's dies than I die." Except it's even gayer cause they're supposed to be GODS. Sweet story plot douche
>>
>>149207287
I agree. Very weak planning on Toriyama's part. It's like okay then why doesn't Beerus just kill the future and Goku Black Zamasu?? JUst cause of their "wish of immortality and then power to destroy the super poke balls" Pleeeeease
>>
DBGT > DBS
>>
>>149207292
Zenou-sama made that system.
>>
>>149207175
>How does killing the supreme kai's kill the gods of destruction??
The Supreme Kais are life-linked to their respective God of Destructions of each Universe.
When it comes to combat, Beerus is the "peskiest" of all the Gods of Destruction. Zamasu is also a "fighting genius" that could have taken out Supreme Kai leveled fighters.
Kais create life and new planets, they're not always portrayed as a combat expert (Shin isn't as strong as Zamasu, Kibito got defeated in a duel etc)
The real strong ones in this heirarchy is the angels that rank above the Gods of Destruction but they simply made it so they go into hibernation when their paired GoD dies.
>>
Why did Trunks get a badass transformation, only to have said transformation be fucking useless?
>>
Time-loop I guess. That's how present Zamasu traveled to the future of the present timeline and took Goku's body even before he even met Goku.
>>
>>149207933
>only to have said transformation be fucking useless?
in the anime he went from getting owned by a mere SSJ3 Goku to having pseudo god ki. You can't get any more mary sue than that, you're asking for too much if you want any more out of Trunks (he's already done well enough catering to him this arc)
>>
>>149207933
Makes no sense
>>
>>149208007
There is no point to his "pseudo god ki" if it is worthless.
>>
>>149207287
>Creation and destruction being two sides of the same coi is senseless and stupid
>>
Super Saiyan God should have been Saiyan God and Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan should have been Super Saiyan God. Actually, he should have made the god form and said it invalidated any further transformations, and then pointed out even humans can get god forms, so the other members of the cast could now participate in stories again, basically invalidating the whole idea of power levels permanently. But Toriyama is a dumbass, so whatever.
>>
>>149206940
>pondering over plot details in Dragon Ball

Come on, Toriyama has always made shit up as he went to fill most potential plotholes. If new plotholes show up with the explanations given, he comes up with something new that explains that, and so on.
>>
>>149208206
he went from being Goku's bitchboy tier power level to standing up against Black when SSB Goku and Vegeta failed. That's plenty of catering for a fanservice character that was falling behind in terms of power scaling.
>>
>>149206940
I get not liking the show but they literally explain this. Come on. At least watch the shows you bitch about.
>>
>>149208898
I have watched it and their explanation makes no sense is my point.
>>
>>149209015
that's because they rushed over it and left it to be explained in detail as a plot twist cliffhaner in the monthly manga.
>>
>>149207287
>>149208224
this>>149207912
watch the show retards
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.