[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

OPM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: CwBssj0VUAAIr7T.jpg (232KB, 1036x1099px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CwBssj0VUAAIr7T.jpg
232KB, 1036x1099px
MA arc can't come soon enough
Though I don't mind the extra stuff too much
>>
I dunno, i think they're risking power creep with all the stuff that's being added. If it happens it'll make saitama vs garou less special
>>
>>149195823
Is that Fubuki and Psykos?
They're really cute
>>149196570
Even so, they can always make the Saitama vs Garou fight even more insane like what they did with the Boros fight
>>
>>149195823
Oh shit. Freckles and braces? Fubuki with messed up hair and a slouch?

Murata is working miracles right there.

>>149196789
I mean, the point of Garou is his overwhelming technique, so I expect a different sort of flashiness compared to Boros. Not that Garou couldn't cause large-scale damage in an area (he did so with the Tanktop Tackle, after all), just not to the same extent as Boros.
>>
>>149195823
I never expected Fubuki to look like that in high school, what hapened between that time and now?
>>
>>149197284
She got away from her sister
>>
>>149197284
She was bullied and lonely back then, anon. Remember the flashback to her childhood in the "recent" webcomic chapters? That is, if you've read the webcomic at all.

>>149197469
Maybe she was still a loner geek until the Hero Association was created and her powers made her cool and admirable in the eyes of the common citizens. Yes. I'd like that.
>>
>>149197284
>>149197469
Dien't Murata mention that Fubuki in that small bonus where she was going shopping with Tats supposed to have her be a high schooler, but somehow he forgot and drew her as an adult?
>>
>>149195823
It's nice how Murata's doodles looks so much more like an improved version of ONE's faces now.
>>
>>149197607
Yep.
>>
>>149196570
I don't see how showing ton of new tiger and demon will increase the PL in any way.
>>
>>149197951
It's pretty much just defining the lower power levels of both heroes and monsters. Not even any power creep here. Everyone is below Saitama and Boros so far.
>>
>>149197284
Her tits grew
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.