[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WASHI GA OTOKOJUKU JUKUCHOU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI DE ARU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: otokojuku_edajima.jpg (34KB, 408x300px) Image search: [Google]
otokojuku_edajima.jpg
34KB, 408x300px
WASHI GA OTOKOJUKU JUKUCHOU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI DE ARU
>>
File: 20150806051547606.jpg (211KB, 869x1276px) Image search: [Google]
20150806051547606.jpg
211KB, 869x1276px
>>149185200
>>
Toei used to radiate so much personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqbtbTSeai0
>>
>>149185707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zMj6spGRyo

Why is the music so good?
>>
This was fun as fuck until it becomes a battle shonen that literally repeats the same arc again and again. It still had tons of style though.
>>
>>149186467
The formula was repetitive, but I loved the fights and the gimmicks.
That, and the fact that former enemies joined the good guys, but didn't completely get nerfed. It was so much fun watching them still wipe the floor with their enemies.
>>
>>149186606
I got really mad when they repeated the whole "someone dies in a dramatic way, everyone cries but at the end it was alive" every fucking arc. I don't get what was the point of that.
>>
>>149186467

>until it becomes a battle shonen

Pretty sure it was a parody of the battle shonen of the days.

It was more ham than an American Christmas dinner.
>>
>>149185200
These words are speking to my heart.

>>149186653
>A dramatic death scene sure would be cool here
>But I want to keep that character
>Let's do it anyway!
>>
>>149187982

>You will never be Togashi and have two swole dads
>>
>>149187982

>A dramatic death scene sure would be cool here
>But I want to keep that character
>Let's do it anyway!

Especially when J collapses into a boiling pool of Sulfur and returns with just is arm in a sling and some bandages here and there
>>
>>149185200
>OTOKOJUKU
FUCK YEAH
I AM A BOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqbtbTSeai0
>>
>>149185200

Nappa get the fuck outta here
>>
File: sUiZQZ0.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sUiZQZ0.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>149191246
WASHI GA OTOKOJUKU JUKUCHOU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI DE AAAAARUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>149185791
I love this ending, it really mess with my feelings. The lyrics are so beautiful
>>
>>149185200
Fellow freshmen, let's enjoy live and raise on our manhood! Otokojuku and Hokuto No Ken taughs you how to be a true man! No Naruto or even Jojo(except Phantom Blood) faggotry will teach you as much as this duo.
>>
File: SO7.jpg (512KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SO7.jpg
512KB, 775x1200px
>>149187010
Initially it was full of comedy and gags but quickly develops into simple over the top battle shounen. Sure it's still poking fun at the genre by being so silly but it was no longer a parody or even funny.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.