[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRAGON BALL SUPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 114

File: evilcontainmentwave.jpg (74KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
evilcontainmentwave.jpg
74KB, 800x445px
Why didn't they just put Vegeta in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Frieza in a jar?
Why didn't they just put the Androids in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Cell in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Buu in a jar?
Why didn't they just put Beerus in a jar?
Why didn't they just put golden Freiza in a jar?
>>
Why didn't the Z fighters just say no to the cell games?
>>
>>149177350

I don't know
>>
why didnt goku just not hit his head?
>>
>>149177350
Wasn't the mafuba suppose to kill the user or something?
>>
>>149177350
Just enjoy the Toei action and turn your brain off
>>
>>149177381
Because Cell said he'd destroy the earth if no one beat him.
>>
>>149177350
>Why didn't they just put Buu in a jar?

Buu has a history of getting out of places meant to keep him in.
>>
>>149177978
/thread
>>
>>149177350
>Why didn't they just put Vegeta in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Frieza in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put the Androids in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Cell in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put Beerus in a jar?
>Why didn't they just put golden Freiza in a jar?

All of the people are killable.
>>
>>149178003

so let him. then when he fucks off to wherever use the Namek balls to bring earth back
>>
>>149177350
wait.. they actually brought back the evil containment tech? holy crap that one is a pull.
I cant tell if i should enjoy or hate super, fights are good but corners are cut everywhere in the art. Story is messy but can see some effort in places, namely beerus. Its like they went back to the original dragon ball feel but are forced to keep up with alot of weight and mess..
>>
>>149178003
Why didn't they just gang up on him
>>
>>149177350
>waste an episode teaching mafuba to goku only to have trunks do it
>dude we forgot the seal lmao
quality veggie hair
>>
>>149177350
All of them were killable as you could see. The Mafuba is a last resort that was dangerous to the user.
>>
can the evil containment jar even still contain people? I mean FFS the people in Dragon Ball Z can PUNCH THROUGH DIMENSIONS, why would a jar stop them?
>>
>>149178327
>The Mafuba is a last resort that was dangerous to the user.

which we have like at least three wish giving dragons to deal with that now
>>
>>149178327
Did it even do anything to trunks or is it the seal that kills the users?
>>
>>149177350
>Hurr durr PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE

Not sure you get the point of DB. Goku wants to fight strong people, he wants to have big challenging battles. He doesn't want to just stuff people into jars. He will actively pick the harder fighty path at all times.

The only reason they considered it this time is because the villain was literally immortal, so fighting doesn't work.
>>
>>149178507

Yeah that was retarded in the 90s it's retarded now
>>
do we know what it's like in mafuba land?
>>
>>149177498
My guess is that it only kills you if you use it on someone stronger than you.

That´s why Trunks could do it with Zamas, of Goku with the Turtle without dying.
>>
File: Riddler.jpg (42KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler.jpg
42KB, 480x347px
Who was picollo victim when he demonstrate mafuba?
>>
>>149178172
Cuz that wouldnt be fair
>>
>>149178155
>It's all the usual crap
>Out of nowhere one of the zamasu fights has fucking god like animation
>Then back to the usual crap
I have no idea if it was just one animator wanting to work extra or what happened
>>
>>149178155
>wait.. they actually brought back the evil containment tech? holy crap that one is a pull.

They brought it back because Zamasu is literally immortal. So right now, as far as they know, the only thing they can do is seal him away rather than kill him.
>>
Fucking Bulma this latest episode. Not even knowing that Zamasu is gay for himself only.
>>
Wait I have a question here, if someone who is immortal fuses with someone who is mortal, will that fused result be immortal?
>>
>>149179109
>I've come from the future so neither of us will be virgins
>>
>>149179166
Negative plus a positive results in a negative. We don't know anything else besides common sense.
>>
>>149179216
>Negative plus a positive results in a negative
You fucking wot m8
>>
File: goku kid.jpg (16KB, 310x319px) Image search: [Google]
goku kid.jpg
16KB, 310x319px
remember how kid Goku liked a good fight but had a sense of right and wrong and placed people's lives ahead of his own amusement?
>>
>>149179216
You mean times right? And what's to say that mortality isn't the negative?
>>
>>149179290
Funimation please leave. You still need to dub the Buu Saga before you start shitting up Super.
>>
Wait I get why Goku is acting fucking retarded.

He is becoming senile or he has a early case of alzheimer's, he needs to be sent to a nursing home.
>>
>>149179290
Dragon Ball was perfect.
It all started going to shit at Z, don't expect quality.
>>
>>149178964
gohan
>>
>>149177381
Cell was wondering how they became so powerful when the androids messed them up so he wanted them to train more so he could put Dr. Gero's work to the test.

Gohan warned Cell that he could destroy him but Cell didn't care until it was too late
>>
I feel like this saga started out mirroring the Cell saga, but now I feel like it's slowly changing to the Buu saga, as in both the MCs were forced to fight individuals that had their powers, but stronger.
>>
>>149179365
Dragon Ball was perfect.
It all started going to shit at GT and Super, don't expect quality.
>>
>>149179358
They need to skip the Buu saga and do Super.

Buy saga has already been dubbed by other faggots and we all already saw it in primary school.
>>
>>149177350
Why didn't they just ask Buu to turn Zamasu into chotolate and eat him up?
>>
>>149177350
If you ask "why" to every major plot hole in DB it will be a book.
Just don't take the show seriously and be grateful you aren't like the main autistic audience that can't comprehend them.
>>
>>149179688
They already dubbed the Buu saga they just haven't released it yet. I'm serious too, the actors confirmed that they recorded it all.

Beerus' voice actor uploaded a pic of him recording Beerus' lines for Super but he had to delete it because Goku's voice actor was being harassed because people wanted to watch Super in English.
>>
>>149178551
And Goku is a retarded character from the moment he first appears.
>>
>>149179696
Because Buu tried that on Vegeto already and it made just him a super powered candy that couldn't be damaged.
>>
>>149179665
>Implying Z wasn't endless bullshit
>>
>>149179860

He could at least used to excuse his naiveté on basically being a secluded hermit's kid. And even then he still had a stronger moral fiber.

In Z he went WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT I WANNA FIGHT! FUCK THE PLANET FIGHTING'S FUN! ALSO MY BALLS APPARENTLY NEVER DROPPED!
>>
>>149178172
They actually did, during Gohan's Kamehameha struggle.

>>149178356
I believe someone who has been Mafuba'd is turned into a transient state (with that green tornado), so they don't really have a humanoid form anymore. The most they can do is to try and get out through the opening.

>>149178498
Trunks was very tired after using it, so my guess is that it drains your strength based on the difference between you and your enemy. Enemy is much stronger = you use all your energy and die.
>>
Has Bulma hitting on the bad guy ever worked?
>>
>>149180252
>Blue
nope
>Zarbon
>nope
>Beerus
nope
>Freeza
nope
>>
>>149177381
Why didn't Cell just put Gohan in a jar?
>>
>>149180252
in this episode when it was a distraction that lasted just long enough to be effective
>>
>>149180397
An actual logical explanation is that he didn't know the correct seal charm to use the technique.
>>
>>149180132
That's wrong, King Piccolo aged while sealed.
>>
>>149180362
>Blue
>gay for boypussy
>Zarbon
>gay for himself
>Beerus
>gay for Whis
>Freeza
>gay for himself
>Zamasu
>gay for himself
tough luck
>>
>>149178200
>Goku forget the senzu in the past.
>Goku forget the urn in the Time Machine.
>Goku forget the seal at Muten Roshi's.

Goddamnit, Kakarotto!
>>
>>149182257
i think at this point im putting the blame more on bulma and vegeta for trusting goku after the first time
>>
>Goku spend a night with Kame-sennin learning the Mafuba, testing it with a real target.
>Trunks just watch a video of Piccolo on a mobile phone in five minutes.

I don't know anymore if Goku isn't just bad at learning a technique, or Roshi at teaching it, or if it's Piccolo who's that good a master or Trunks is just that good.
>>
>>149182257
>They finally seal Zamasu
>Goku releases him to fight him again
>>
>>149182298
This

You can't get pissed off if the dog you've had for 5 years keeps pissing on the floor - you're the one who never trained it properly in 5 years - Bulma has had 20+ (not sure of the precise amount) years of Goku experience, she should fucking know better by now
>>
>>149182418
Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans, and Trunks was SSJ2/B and pissed off when doing it, compared to Goku doing it calmly in his base form
>>
>>149182471
>Vegeta gets sick of this shit
>Gets Super Dragon Balls (normal ones won't cut it for this)
>"I wish for Goku to stop being fucking retarded"
>Goku suddenly looks back on his life and can no longer live with the guilt of how shitty the decisions he's made have been, and kills himself
>Vegeta finally killed Goku
>>
>>149177350
Most of the time Goku wanted to fight all he could, you know his personnality. Also as already said, mafuba is dangerous.
>>
>>149182527
>Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans,

at least until the fanbase throws a tantrum that Goku isn't on screen
>>
>>149177350
Because they either:
Didn't know the Mafuba
Didn't know how strong the oppenents were
Just want to fight for fun
May consider the Mafuba "cheating"

Also the Mafuba doesn't deal with the problem permanently, just put it away for some time (since the person sealed can always be released later on), and if you know the Mafuba exists you can develop a counter (like Piccolo did, sealing Kami). Also you have a high risk of killing yourself doing it (but maybe by now the characters are maybe strong enough to shrug off that downside).
>>
why is the animation and art so fucking bad? we live in an age where technology has advanced so fucking far yet this show looks fucking third world budget tier.

say what you want about GT, but that art and animation was miles above Super.
>>
>>149182826
Because Toei.
>>
>>149182826
Art in Cel Animation will always be better than digital, but animation is a lot better in digital.
>>
>>149177350
Goku and Vegeta are the strongest in most arcs and both of them love to fight more than they love to save the earth so neither of them would have gone for it.

Also the Mafuba only works on one opponent at a time and is an impermenent method of defeating a villain. Let's not forget that the mafuba was first introduced into the series as a technique that sealed Demon King Piccolo until he was eventually released.

If you put the bad guys in a jar they'll just come back. Killing them is far more effective for making sure they don't come back and cause trouble.
>>
>>149177978
Ha ha I get it it's because mexicans are the biggest fans of Dragon Ball
>>
>>149177350
What pisses me off the most is that the Mafuba is supposed to kill the user.

But I guess it doesn't now, and now the fanbase will bash you over the head about how it's an issue of stamia/power levels or some other stupid bullshit.

I don't know how and why the rules fly right the fuck out of the window for other shit, but the idea of Tien being almost as powerful as the "important characters" is series breaking garbage.

This shit's worse than Naruto.
>>
>>149182956
>Art in Cel Animation will always be better than digital,

That's just plain untrue. Ive seen plenty of cels that are for want of a better word derpy as fuck. Bad art is bad art regardless of whether it's digital or celluloid.
>>
>>149183011
The Mafuba didn't kill the main characters who used it back in original Dragonball. In fact I don't think it killed anyone on screen ever, only in flashbacks.

Kind of a weird one really.
>>
>>149183011
It did't kill Tien.

Also the Kikoho is supposed to be to dangerous to use. Tien dies after using it on Nappa. A few years later he spams an even stronger version on Cell.

I guess the Mafuba kills you if you're not strong enough.
>>
How much Jobbing can a Goku job if a Goku could get a Job?

But seriously, Goku really needs to stop jobbing as well.

but at least Zamasu isn't immortal because the fused being isn't technically Zamasu anymore.
>>
>>149183078
Didn't it kill Muten Roshi when he tried it on Piccolo Daimao?
>>
File: fug.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>149179166
He says that he is immortal.
>>
File: 4[1].jpg (174KB, 800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
4[1].jpg
174KB, 800x1198px
>>
>>149178816
But Zamas is stronger than Trunks !?!?!?
>>
File: 1475892323167.jpg (59KB, 661x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475892323167.jpg
59KB, 661x578px
>people freaking out about Trunks learning Mafuba in minutes when Goku learned kamehameha in seconds back in DB without any prior knowledge of ki blasts
>>
>>149183073
True, bad Cel Animation art can be worse than decent and good Digital Animation art, but Decent and Good Cel Animation art is better and generally more detailed than anything Digital Animation art can hope to offer.
>>
>>149183194
>thinking about killing ningens
>>
File: 1408370294486.jpg (27KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1408370294486.jpg
27KB, 484x461px
>Go back to the past
>Think of a way to beat black and zamasu
>Come up with the mafuba
>Arrive
>Pot breaks
>Repair pot
>Use mafuba on zamasu
>Forgot to bring the seal
>Zamasu breaks out
>It's now going to be a straightforward final villain fight even though goku hasn't done any training since Resurrection of F and was unable to beat super saiyan Rose black

Well that was a huge fucking waste of time
>>
>>149183177
Zamasu is weaker than Trunks. But he's got an immortal body, so it doesn't matter how many times he gets beaten up.
>>
>>149183248
This Zamasu would have been dead more times than krillin
>>
>>149183267
Well yeah. We saw him get killed like 8 times on screen by various attacks. Though to be fair, he wasn't even trying to defend himself due to his immortality.
>>
>>149183196
I haven't been on /a/ in like two years and seeing this post makes me remember why I left. Consider never forming an opinion on anything ever again if this is the most earnest shit you can come up with.
>>
>>149182527
>Human/Saiyan hybrids can develop faster than full-blooded Saiyans
That and the main two half-saiyans have above average intelligence.
>>
>>149183078
>The Mafuba didn't kill the main characters who used it back in original Dragonball. In fact I don't think it killed anyone on screen ever, only in flashbacks.
Does anyone actually watch this show? Does anyone actually fucking remember what went on in this series? Maybe that's why Dragonball gets away with so much. Nobody remembers anything, so anytime something changes, we just rewrite it with new head canon, because fuck having consistency.

Master Roshi specifically states that the user of the technique dies. It's usage is a gamble in the first place. Of course, back then, you were using it on a "demon", but the point is if you use it, regardless if you fuck up or not, you die. Mutito seals Piccolo Daimou and drops dead.

Master Roshi uses it, and misses, and he dies.
The whole point of having the user die is so it wasn't some instant solution to everyone's problem. That's why when Kami tries it on Piccolo, Piccolo knows how to reverse it. Back when the series cared to have a little fucking consistency and attempts at building up the stakes.

>>149183092
Tien using it was anime only, or the acursed "toei-canon" you fucks hate so much. In the manga, the thing is cracked, so Tien doesn't bother trying it.

Kikoho is still dangerous to use, but Tien can limit how much early he puts into it or not.
>>
>>149183415
Autism
>>
>>149183449
Turning triangles into squares is serious business.
>>
Anyone else angry as hell they sealed him and then didn't have the seal? I mean, I forgave a lot of stuff in super but this has me in pure rage.
>>
>>149183582
This episode was fucking bullshit since they could have pulled the fusion 5 minutes in if Black didn't asspull the "rage = power" bullshit and made that fucking schythe. Vegeta would have beaten him, forcing them to fuse either way
>>
>>149177350

Because going by most the times it's been used, it's doesn't seem the most successful technique. At lest not for those who are too incompetent or weak to properly use it.

Unless you're green
>>
>>149183245
I fucking called it few weeks ago. I said mafuba is dumb bullshit and we know it won't work because it's anti-climactic. It's just a waste of time/filler and reference for nostalgiafags since they saw kaioken was hype as fuck. Difference is kaioken isn't anti-climactic, it's very much climactic.
>>
>>149177350
vegito when?
>>
This episode went differently than I thought it would go.

I was expecting Zamasu to get sealed by Goku. How the hell was Trunks able to do it during his first attempt and it took Goku a whole day to get the technique down properly? Goku isn't an idiot when it comes to learning abilities and the fact it took him a day practicing on the turtle means it's an intricate move that requires practice.

I didn't think Zamasu would break free just because they were stupid enough to forget how to seal the jar properly. I thought about it prior to watching the episode and my guess was that Black was going to swap his potara earring to the other side and that was going to force Zamasu to break out of the jar as their bodies are drawn to each other for fusion.

I do think Black's deep understanding of Zenkai is insane. I hope they explain how he achieved Super Saiyan Rose and how utilizing anger he was able to rip open a hole in space. He doesn't have the raw strength that you only get from continuously training, but he has the knowledge of some next-level shit.
>>
>>149183582
It's pretty much what >>149183762 said. It was an anti-climatic solution back when it first appeared, and the drama came from it's failure than it's success. Even if it worked as planned, even if the technique still killed, there's at least 5 different ways of bringing the user back to life. So who fucking cares?

The only way using it would have been any good is if they were trying to subvert from the usual and just have them go with the quickest and easiest solution.

Mark my words, even if they do fuse, it'll end up getting negated and Goku will get in the last hit.
>>
In the canon, does Vegeta even know how to perform the fusion dance?
>>
>>149183998
>Mark my words, even if they do fuse, it'll end up getting negated and Goku will get in the last hit.
I think most people have already considered this crappy possibility.
>>
>>149179166
Fused people gain all the properties of the originals. So yes.
>>
>>149178816
I always assumed that it kills because it takes a good deal of ki and DB-era characters couldn't deal with it. Hence why Tien could survive using it, unlike Roshi.
>>
>>149183415

It didn't kill Kami
>>
File: latest[1].png (661KB, 1049x585px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
661KB, 1049x585px
What are some other ways to deal with an immortal? There's the Dead Zone where he can be immortal with Garlic Jr for all eternity, but I don't think that's canon.

Do you have to be dead for the containment measures that they utilize in Hell to work on you? It works really well at keeping Freeza in check. Goku knows how to teleport to afterlife places already or going through by foot the way we saw at the end of Dragon Ball, through that large gate

I guess they could use the super dragon balls back in the regular time period to wish he were mortal again, but that's really fucking boring.
>>
>>149184352

Can't you have them teleported somewhere that's impossible to escape from under normal circumstances?
>>
>>149184352
Probably he won't die and will be forced to make up as the supreme god of the future because he killed all the other gods
>>
>>149179015
They brought in the guy who animated BoG for an episode, that's why it looked awesome
>>
>>149184414
Black knows how to teleport
>>
>>149179358
He was like that in the manga and anime too you retard
>>
>>149178964
The ghost of gohans potential
>>
Why does goku just absorb a spirit bomb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79zUEfSqCo
>>
File: Zeno.jpg (154KB, 666x679px) Image search: [Google]
Zeno.jpg
154KB, 666x679px
>>
>>149180252
Once. And it got her pregnant.
>>
File: tumblr_ofu7xedGxF1qc9dlro2_500.gif (552KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofu7xedGxF1qc9dlro2_500.gif
552KB, 480x268px
gohan has been a great teacher for Trunks
>>
>>149186095

post the full TOKU SENTAI TOKU SENTAI poses
>>
File: 1476804295300.png (337KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476804295300.png
337KB, 600x600px
>>149186257

Hmm... are you telling me Bulma still remember about the ginyu force?
>>
>>149178200
Unironically disgusting. You don't forget your pen when your doing a test, you actually bring spare ones
You should recheck your shit when you're trying to seal someone too... but of course they couldn't just seal the guy off
>>
File: 1422820551788.png (16KB, 164x203px) Image search: [Google]
1422820551788.png
16KB, 164x203px
>Still no porn of zamasu giving bulma the Ningen Special
>>
File: krillin goku.gif (492KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
krillin goku.gif
492KB, 500x375px
>>149186475
>You don't forget your pen when your doing a test
once I forgot my calculator, it was hell
>>
>>149178066
they are not a ppl
>>
>>149177350
Saiyans are sadists they always want to reach their limits. Even vegeta wanted to be immortal decided to stay ningen keeping his zenkai genes.
>>
File: 3128438q3458.png (939KB, 1213x673px) Image search: [Google]
3128438q3458.png
939KB, 1213x673px
Comfiest moment in Dragon Ball. Eating ramen and training with your overpowered god buddies without any worries.
>>
>>149177350
plot, plus saiyans want to fight. My guess it's to seal those who are immortal now.
>>
>>149183011
Because the users who died using Mafuba were humans, canonically one of the weakest species in the DB universe.
>>
>>149178200
I'm enjoying this series, especially when goku and Vegeta are teamed up
>>
>>149179290
Remember when he regularly ate sapient animals?
>>
>Vegeta continues to knock Black silly
>Zamasu and Black realize they have to emergency fuse
>No one can use mafuba on fused Zamasu because he is slapping everyone's shit in
>Goku and Vegeta fuse, Vegito turns the tide and finishes the victory with mafuba

Why wasn't this the way it was done instead of having a shitty episode with Black using shadow clones he literally pulled out of the universe's ass?
>>
>>149183004

Not if they take the jar and toss it into a black hole.
>>
>>149182257
>Goku caused this whole mess by fighting Zamasu
>Goku made Black stronger by dicking around and not killing him immediately
Goku is the new Vegeta
>>
>>149183660
Well said. I really don't like easily Black gets power ups either especially how easily he catched up to Vegeta after he whooped Black's ass. I mean come one making Black getting stronger like this makes no sense.
>>
File: 1476804380861.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476804380861.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>149183582
I liked this episode because this is 100% Dragon Ball
>>
File: 1449076886441.jpg (8KB, 449x440px) Image search: [Google]
1449076886441.jpg
8KB, 449x440px
>>149183660
>next episode it's zamasu beating the saiyans again
>then they go back to the present again to fight a new way
>repeat 20 times
>longer than frieza arc
>>
>>149186508
Happened to me too.
twice
>>
File: 1477792988489.jpg (66KB, 993x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477792988489.jpg
66KB, 993x563px
>>149187304
Bulma trying seduce the villains was pretty nice. Reminded me of the old days. Though I kind of feel bad for Vegeta that his wife is so loose.

Though I swear after all this is done, they better use the Super Dragonballs to give Goku a fucking brain. He is becoming unbearable as a character.
>>
>>149179166
the details regarding teh fusion with earrings is that you are supposed to be closer to the dominat one, so I guess immortality wins over mortality
>>
>>149188072
I thought the potato earrings will just mash together any two people, with no regard for anything.
>>
>>149182498
What horrible analogy, holy fuck.
>>
>WTF mafuba is bullshit that better not be the way the arc ends!!!!
>REEEEEEEEE why did mafuba fail

Zamasu was right.
>>
>>149184036
nope only in the non-canon fusion reborn movie
>>
>>149183004
>kill Freezer
>he comes back like twice
???
>>
>>149188583
I think people are mad at the reason the Mafuba failed. Anyone with a brain knew it wouldn't end up saving the day. But the fact that Goku being mentally retarded pretty much fucked them over is what people are getting mad about. He was always stupid, but Super takes it to a whole new level.
>>
>>149188583
Right about what?
>>
>>149188520
yes, but some things like personality and body type goes slightly to the dominant parts

Vegitto body type is more akin to Goku, while personality is to Vegeta.
>>
File: defeat-frieza-goku-clip-1.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
defeat-frieza-goku-clip-1.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>V-VEGETA WILL FORCE THEM TO FUSE GUISE
>HE'S NOT A JOBBER ANYMORE!
>MY BALDING PRINCE ISN'T A COMPLETE JOKE ANYMORE
>Y-YOU'LL SEE!
>>
File: 1477259958509.png (248KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1477259958509.png
248KB, 1000x1166px
>What if we make Goku forget the senzu beans because he went to the toilet? So funneh xDDD
That was retarded but it had no real bearing on the plot. Surely they wouldn't repeat this bullshit with the final fight, r-
>GOKU FORGETS THE PAPER AMULET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why did they make Goku such a fucking retard? And you can't even blame Toei for this, this is such a plot-integral twist that it must've been Toriyama's idea!

>>149188583
It didn't fail, it would've worked if Goku wasn't fucking retarded. Had it failed it would've at least been more satisfying than "Goku is braindead".
>>
File: redson.jpg (47KB, 561x341px) Image search: [Google]
redson.jpg
47KB, 561x341px
>>149177350
>>
What is this bulllshit? Goku can destroy the universe yet cant subatomize Black copies. The Black copies are in a vapor state meaning you can kill them by subatomizing them or applying enough energy to break their atomic bonds into protons, neutrons, and electrons.
>>
File: chichi.png (539KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
chichi.png
539KB, 1280x738px
>>149188748
I used to hate Chi Chi with a passion, but now I understand her constant anger. She must have one of the strongest wills in the series to be able to stay with that retarded man child who doesn't even show her affection.

She should just go to the U6 Saiyan planet and find a replacement for him. We already know that she gets wet at the though of a Saiyan having a job.
>>
>>149177350
Because the seal can be broken later dumb shit and they could also feasibly defeat all those other guys.
Zamasu is immortal, they have no other option.
You just know in like 3 arcs from now Pilaf is going to accidentally release Fusion Zamasu from the pot like a dumbass.
>>
>>149178003
It would have been much easier if he did destroy the earth.
>>
>>149188779
fuck off retard
>>
File: Goku.png (211KB, 951x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Goku.png
211KB, 951x1400px
>>149188748
No, fuck off retard it's all Toei. Goku isn't like this in the manga.
>>
File: 1476218482955.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476218482955.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>w-why isn't Goku the superman figure that I grew up watching in America/Mexico!!! How am I supposed to self-insert now!

Get over it faggots.
>>
I already miss him bros
>>
>>149177350
Is it just me or is everyone in DB just retarded now?

Ignoring everything OP posted

Why are they so fucking stupid that they forget the sealing paper for the jar?

Why are they so fucking stupid that they don't just train in the time chamber until they're so fucking OP there's no competition

Why don't they use more senzu beans

Why do they FUCK UP EVERYTHING

WHY DON'T THEY USE THE DRAGON BALLS MORE

WHAT ARE THEY DOING

THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

there's so many OP things in the series but they continually fuck up

Toriyama is a hack and gave them too many tools and made them too powerful, so now he has to make them retarded to make any fight close
>>
File: 43213.png (123KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
43213.png
123KB, 475x475px
>>149177350

They did.
>>
>>149188919
>this shit writing is a progression
>you're all just mad at the new hotness!
I bet you want Yamcha in the limelight again too
>>
>>149188919
Goku isn't the simple, but decently intelligent guy he was in the manga or BoG either, faggot.
>>
FUCKING NINGEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>149188996
Fuck off retard, it's Toei doing this bullshit.
>>
File: 1473112464336.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
1473112464336.png
465KB, 813x870px
>>149188919
>tfw Goku is now so retarded, I'm actually rooting for Zamasu
This arc is going to be good, they said.
>>
File: disgusting_NINGEN.jpg (23KB, 591x354px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting_NINGEN.jpg
23KB, 591x354px
NINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
>>149189057
wait, this isn't toriyamas writing?
>>
>>149189082
Do your research dumbass
>>
>>149189082
Toriyama gives Toei and the mangaka a bullet point list of all the major plot points and lets them do whatever they want with it.
>>
>>149188996
Preach it, son, if my anger could reap through the veil of space and time I'd slap the crap out of Toei
>>
>>149189003
My dad loves putting this stuff on fish. It tastes really salty.
>>
>>149189063
You know Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks will win by asspull right?

No we're fucked either way
>>
>>149188919
Read the manga retard. While the dub turned him into Superman, Goku was never this stupid in the original. Especially when it came to serious situations like this.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v25-090.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v25-090.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
Even Toriyama Goku would shit talk about how stupid and incompetent Toei Goku is
>>
>>149189149
>retard doesn't know what asspull means.
>>
>>149189134
It's best on potatoes
>>
>>149189163
Sean Schemmel will save us
>>
>Now on top of all this bullshit, Zamasu has magical unexplained powers not even he understands

What the fuck is Toei smoking?
>>
>>149189163
Buu saga Goku is the GOAT.
>>
>Kakarot didnt forget the seal, Roshi just took too long to make it and he left before he could give it to him

Is this better than what we have now? it could easily be changed to something akin in a dub.
>>
so vegito on the next next episode?
>>
File: 1477813786724.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477813786724.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
lolishota sex episode when?

Come on Toei, you used to be cool.
>>
>>149189243
Zamasu has the power of creation in the limitless body of a Saiyan.
Of course he's coming up with new bullshit powers. No other Kai has been this powerful.
>>
File: 1475171585932.png (988KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1475171585932.png
988KB, 1280x738px
I don't get why they had to make Goku retarded when they had already set up the perfect way for Zamasu and Black to bypass the Mafuba: Black's scythe-dimension thing.

>Black has no idea whether or not it's a portal to a different timeline or dimension
>Zamasu gets Mafuba'd
>Black figures out something is wrong because Zamasu's energy disappeared
>He figures out Zamasu was sealed
>Uses his scythe-dimension-thing to pull Zamasu out of the Mafuba
>"We underestimated them, let's fuse"
It would make perfect sense: it makes Goku and the gang look semi-competent, it makes Black look powerful, it uses an element set up earlier in the episode and it's something that is somewhat in line with earlier canon (Buu managed to scream his way out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, not exactly the same thing but close enough).

But they had to make Goku forget about the amulet. This makes both sides look bad: Goku is an idiot, and Zamasu just got lucky.
>>
>>149182826
>say what you want about GT, but that art and animation was miles above Super.
Nope. GT art and animation was garbage and way worse.
>>
>>149189163
Buu arc Goku had reached the peak of his maturity, after having trained with brilliant martial artists in the afterlife for 3 years both in body and in mind.
>>
>>149189292

Yes but on the preview of the one after.
>>
>>149189057
Toriyama was fucking shit too.
>>
>>149182257
>Goku manages to keep Trunks' secret for 3 whole years
>Piccolo ends up the one spoiling it
If you're gonna try to make a new series to cash in on the popularity, you should at least be consistent with series that made it popular in the first place. Reverting him to DB level of retardation is the opposite of anything remotely good.
>>
>>149189315
Because Toei is retarded, wait for the superior version of DBS.
>>
>>149189315
>We underestimated them, let's fuse

Yeah because then they can't help each other anymore. It doesn't make any sense, actually.
>>
so, about episode 67, zeno just gonna end it all to make this arc even more shitty that it is, what a shitty end for this arc

The only thing i will regret in this arc is black goku's voice and zamasu/black goku duo.
>>
So how will they handle Zack?
>>
>>149189372
Fuck you retard.
>>
>>149189429
>Yeah because then they can't help each other anymore
Wouldn't a fused Zamasu both be incredibly stronger and have access to Black's scythe technique? Even in that scenario there'd be no reason not to fuse.
>>
File: Confused Namekian.png (868KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Namekian.png
868KB, 1280x736px
>tfw Piccolo almost inadvertently saved the future

Truly best boy. And he would have too if it wasn't for Goku being a stupid fuck.
>>
>>149183977
Trunks' IQ>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku IQ
>>
>>149189163
How is this supposed to make Goku look smart?
>>
>>149183977
Trunks is a prodigy of the Briefs family.
>>
>>149189532
>reading comprehension this bad
Did Toei get to you too?
>>
File: 1473982583928.jpg (324KB, 1769x1777px) Image search: [Google]
1473982583928.jpg
324KB, 1769x1777px
>>149183977
>Goku isn't an idiot
Is this your first day watching Super? Goku IS an idiot. He forgot the paper amulet, he forgot the senzu beans, he has never kissed his wife on the mouth and probably doesn't even know how human reproduction works despite having two children.
>>
>>149189580

Not him but all I'm getting out of that image is kaioshin bullying.
>>
>>149189609
Does it really make that much of a difference if he says hajimemashita instead of hajimemashite?
>>
I can't wait for Goku to forget stuff in the manga
>>
Why doesn't Krillin use the Dragon Balls to give himself Saiyan biology?

I get that Tien doesn't want to do it because MUH PRIDE and Yamcha won't because he's Yamcha, but why wouldn't Krillin?
>>
>>149189660
Probably Goku figuring they're in the Time Chamber

Which doesn't necessarily make him smart
>>
>>149189532
it doesn't, it's all revisionism. Bet you the people who complain about Goku are the same people who complain about Gohan.
>>
>>149178964
gohan's wife's son
>>
>>149189580
You imply that the opposite message is intended? Goku isn't do anything to look stupid there, either.
>>
>>149189660
Well no shit dumbass

>I'm getting out of that image is kaioshin bullying.
>bullying.
>Toriyama Goku would shit talk about how stupid and incompetent Toei Goku is
>>
Is the zeno spoiler real or not?
>>
>>149189667
I don't get it. Did you reply to the wrong post by accident?
>>
>>149189705
android pussy
>>
File: Fuck Toei.jpg (441KB, 996x3944px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Toei.jpg
441KB, 996x3944px
>>149189677
Top kek people were saying the same about this and look what happened.
>>
>>149189705
Yamcha is already a Saiyan. He's Bardock, he's been pulling punches for a very long time.
>>
>>149179216
>Negative plus a positive results in a negative

What? Also a more logical consideration would be treating immortality as "1" while mortality as "0", and 1+0=0 in my book.

As far we've seen fusion brings the best combat features of the two warriors but brings their worst personalities.
>>
>>149189772
No. I'm talking about the image. They cringe like that because Goku said hajimemashita instead of hajimemashite when introducing himself.
>>
>>149189713
>Bet you the people who complain about Goku are the same people who complain about Gohan

Man, that grammar and syntax is so fucked that it leads to interpretations than what you probably never intended.
>>
They should just do a DB with Cabba instead. I don't want to see them turn Goku into any more of a retard. At least universe 6 is a blank slate and won't ruin any established canon.
>>
>>149189768
yes
>>
So what's the bloody Endgame of that guy.

A universe devoid of mortals? He will just sit there all alone (he killed the gods too) and drink tea all day surrounded by nature for all eternity?
>>
>>149189947
zeno
>>
>>149189867
Maybe Zamasu is in a quantum state of both immortality and mortality at the same time.
>>
>>149189920
Source?
>>
>>149189947
He can probably plant new Kaio plants and it'll be him, a universe filled with nature, maybe he'll split from Black, who knows? and tons of shota kaio running about (no girls allowed)
>>
>>149189867
>1+0=0 in my book

Was your book written by Goku?

>Implying you are not about to say some bullshit about 1 being equal to 0.
>>
File: 1458606149062.jpg (37KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1458606149062.jpg
37KB, 640x481px
Oh look, it's another episode of Goku and Vegeta getting rekt'd.

The animation quality is subpar, the story is for people with borderline mental disability.
>>
>>149182257
Kinda bothered how they have made Goku become total retard in the series. Like he was kinda foolish sometimes on dbz, but how hes like totaly different retard.
>>
File: 1477615228729.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
1477615228729.gif
4MB, 158x223px
Hello. I have come to understand the love that Zamasu has for the Universe. I even dare say, that I believe Zamasu is love, Zamasu is life.

Since I am a Ningen, I would like to know where the extermination camps are so that I can not waste Zamasu's time with my existence. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>149179358
Fuck your elitist bullshit you absolute assbandit. Shit like this is half the reason normal goddamn everyday people cannot stand shitsnoggling, cumguzzling weebs like you. "Oh, I can't stand to hear someone speaking in English, I'd rather read shittily done subtitles." Fuck off to Japan if you wanna hear moonspeak all goddamn day.

Oh wait, you can't. Because you're too antisocial to actually make Japanese friends, too unfocused and busy with fucking Chinese cartoon porn to actually learn the language and culture, and entirely undriven and unable to get a proper job.

Post as anon. You might never see this. You might never know the contempt I have for you, for being the kind of person who perpetuates the bullshit that ensures I'll probably never even attempt to get into anime, but even a filthy casual like me knows that the dubs for DBZ were great. Suck the low-hanging fruit that is my left nut, it might offer a different taste than the mixture of shit and your own stale jizz that you're used to. I bet if I got a cute Korean girl to speak gibberish and gave you subtitles that said it was a delicacy in Japan, you'd believe me and slurp it down, you ass-backwards, unpatriotic, racist, gook-worshipping twatbadger. You haplod hobgoblin, I am embarrassed to consider the fact I might even share the same fucking clade as you.

In short, fuck off and die you violet blooded snot.
>>
>>149189429
You're forgetting how powerful fusion is supposed to be. It's more like multiplying their powers than adding them together.
>>
>>149189977
Japanese forum

Episode 66:

The last great twist. Vegito appears!! [/spoiler/]

Episode 67:

Zeno appears! Zamasu dissapears!!

Aren't confirmed yet but the one who provided it was never wrong until now.
>>
>>149189315
that would cost too much to animate
>>
>>149189351
Do you have your fathers cum in your eyes?
>>
>>149190085
It was an anonymous user. People are just giving this set of spoilers some credibility since last time we also got correct spoilers from anonymous leaks. But there's nothing like "he was never wrong up until now".
>>
>Goku's family
Bardock, the Saiyan beast who flew into space to confront Frieza. A man's man.
Gine, Saiyan qt loyal to her husbando and a good chef
Raditz, the only canon Saiyan to never, ever job. With the Saiyan gods in Saiyan Valhalla
Evil Goku (Turles), this is Goku if he never hit his head as a baby. Notice that, unlike Vegeta, he went and did his own thing and refused to get on his hands and knees for some alien prick

>Vegeta's family
King Vegeta, massive cuck. First he pleasured Frieza with his mouth, then Beerus with his behind
Vegeta's mom, some Saiyan slut who probably went on to get fucked by half the Saiyan army
Tarble, Tarble
Evil Vegeta, during the Saiyan sage, was a loyal servant of Frieza doing whatever he was told. Basically a massive disgrace and the laughing stock of the universe.
>>
File: muffin button.png (911KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
muffin button.png
911KB, 1280x738px
so there's no way out of this except the Zeno button, right?

>all other mortals are dead in this timeline, so no Namekian Dragon Balls
>Zamasu destroyed Super Dragon Balls
>Mafuba won't work
>Vegetto can't stop Zamasu from being immortal
>Kaioken will just break Goku's body

they've written this to where it's absolutely hopeless and this is their only way out, which is a shitty way to get rid of a villain. plus, given how retarded Goku is, if he stayed in his characterization he'd have left the button in the past or otherwise lost it

I just hope Zamasu will have to become Zeno's friend instead of the obvious solution where Zeno asks to be friends, Zamasu insults him for allowing ningen, and Zeno erases him from everything
>>
File: 1477015214211.png (323KB, 609x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477015214211.png
323KB, 609x500px
>the last time we see Black as an individual entity he's touching his dick against another mans dick
>>
>>149190169
>Saiyan qt
Eh, every female saiyan is a qt to be honest, pointing that out is irrelevant.
>>
>>149190151
Japs usually don't lie. It offends their sense of honor.
>>
>>149182826
>say what you want about GT, but that art and animation was miles above Super.
Art is a different mater. GT's giant heads really bothered me, but apparently tons of people didn't care.

But, animation? Just attempt to rewatch any of GT's battles. They're all stupidly static compared to Z or Super battles'.

https://youtu.be/ChCu6cnfDFc
>>
>>149190228
Everyone but Vegeta's mom, who judging by the height disparity between King Vegeta and Little Vegeta, must have been a fucking dwarf. Maybe you're into dwarfs, that's your business, but it's not for me.
>>
>>149190199
They could still manage to make a seal somehow.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-21+at+01.22.39).jpg (25KB, 310x330px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-21+at+01.22.39).jpg
25KB, 310x330px
>>149190215
Why are you guys such massive faggots in these dbs threads?
>>
>>149190266
I bet that even though you said that, you have a really short gf.
>>
>>149190324
You're one to talk about faggotry, /co/.
>>
File: Whats he snorting.png (187KB, 847x473px) Image search: [Google]
Whats he snorting.png
187KB, 847x473px
Who here is ready to die for Zamasu?
>>
>>149190199
IMO it's rude for Goku not to have used the button already. You know, to call Zeno and chill with him. You should always call or text someone within a week of getting their number.
>>
>mafuba doesn't kill the user
>goku is even more stupid than he was as child, where he only was unaware.
>shitty artstyle AND animation. Even the fight have shitty choreography when they have decent animations.
>Kikohas looks like utter garbage

Why is Super so fucking trash and why can't I stop watching it even while thinking it's trash ?
>>
File: bestest of friends.jpg (221KB, 990x558px) Image search: [Google]
bestest of friends.jpg
221KB, 990x558px
>>149190522
>Why is Super so fucking trash and why can't I stop watching it even while thinking it's trash ?

You know why
>>
File: Goku huh.png (393KB, 915x498px) Image search: [Google]
Goku huh.png
393KB, 915x498px
>>149189908
>TFS Goku is finally canon
>Its physically painful
>>
File: 1477116998407.gif (1MB, 415x220px) Image search: [Google]
1477116998407.gif
1MB, 415x220px
>when you become so powerful that you don't even understand what you're doing with it
>>
>>149190266
>not into qt lolis
Wew...I bet you are all over Zamasu x Zamasu homolust too!
>>
File: 192763.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
192763.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>149189124
>let me go research a japanese cartoon
>>
File: 1444271299213.png (352KB, 486x489px) Image search: [Google]
1444271299213.png
352KB, 486x489px
>>149190522
Exactly this, also the feats are getting worse and worse.
Fucking Goku and Vegeta exhausted after a few ki blasts??
Gohan SSJ2 pulled off a planet sized kamehameha without breaking a sweat
>>
File: 1474760286461.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474760286461.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>Mafuba doesn't work
>everyone ded
>nigga the dragon balls are rip
>vegeta jobs like there's no tomorrow
>goku is retarded
>bulma a slut
>trunks is son of the PRINCE OF JOBBERS so there you go
>immortal zamasu and asspul zamasu just fused
>immortal asspull merged zamasu
>next episode preview shows goku and vegeta getting cucked to oblivion
>probably this will end with goku clicking the button and asspul immortal zamasu all-chan'd

Multiverse tournament when?
>>
>beerus turns out to be the strongest god of destruction in all universes
>end boss of multiverse tournament is a god of destruction that Hit jobs to
>>
File: 1470872263906.gif (489KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1470872263906.gif
489KB, 480x262px
Could Beerus HAKAI Fusion Zamasu?
>>
File: 1421451042597.jpg (47KB, 575x630px) Image search: [Google]
1421451042597.jpg
47KB, 575x630px
>yfw black's theme starts playing
>>
If fusion Zamasu is called Zamasu, I'm assuming he took the first half from one of the Zamasus and the last half from the other one.

Which half from each one do you think it was?
>>
I don't see why people are making such a big deal out of Trunks learning the Mafuba in a few minutes. It didn't even matter in the end.
>>
>>149190747

Implying the last boss won't be a God of Creation or Pilaf himself.

Would be pure pottery if Pilaf turned out to be the last boss in Dragonball.
>>
>>149190522
I can't take this shit serious. It's so fucking hideous to watch. And the dialogue/voice acting is so shit.
Man even shin chan is drawn better
>>
>>149190830
Zamasu
>>
>>149190830
>>149190830
Whichever one is on top when fucking is first. Probably Black.
>>
File: Vegeta-posture-of-a-prince.png (494KB, 927x497px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-posture-of-a-prince.png
494KB, 927x497px
What's up with Vegeta's posture?

Why is TOEI doing this?

Do mentally deranged people work there, or just some people who are trolls?
>>
>>149190800
Questionable as who knows if the fusion didn't somewhat dilute the dragon god's wish?

Normal ZAMAS, then no, as he has been granted absolute immortality by the ultimate wish granting deity. I wouldn't even be surprised if Zeno had difficulty deleting him.
>>
File: 1451242791261.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1451242791261.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>149190846
>The Pilaf Gang only appeared to be "comedic" filler
>In reality every event in Super, all the way back to Beerus appearing on earth in the first place, was part of Pilaf's Grand Keikaku
>Pilaf and his gang only befriended Goku and his friends to get to know their weaknesses better and to watch the plan unfold from the front row, where they could tweak the plan if something went wrong
>Meanwhile, in the future, Mai assassinates Trunks after the Black arc is over and opens a time portal so present day Pilaf can be emperor of all of space and time
>>
>>149190492
He did tell him he was busy. He could push it, here's Trunks, my friend I talked about.
>You know Time Travel is illegal, right? I'm bored with you.
Kills Goku.
Series over.
>>
>>149190830
It's Zamasu Black/Black Zamasu
>>
File: Vegeta-prince-of-cringe.png (422KB, 924x500px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-prince-of-cringe.png
422KB, 924x500px
>>149190906
Here have another one
>>
>>149190906
This is one of the things I hate most about the Super anime, because Vegeta did this against Hit too
>>
>>149190906
That's an actual fighting stance and he's used it before.
>>
File: 1468266353560.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468266353560.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>149190973

made me laugh
>>
the only reason i watch this shitfest is because they dug themselves into a hole with these 'super omnipotent gods' and im waiting with a sly grin if they plan on retconning everything and saying 'it was all a dream'.
>>
>>149178200
man the blue ssgss hair was okay at first but its so much worse than normal ss fuckin aye

rose is great for a god villain tho
>>
File: piccolo.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>149190906
Flexing his abs so he wont job when punched to the gut.
>>
File: M3nlrL.png (275KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
M3nlrL.png
275KB, 680x680px
>>149190906
>>149190973
Kid buu used that stance as well
>>
Zen-chan will play with Zamasu for all of eternity, won't he?
>>
Will this end with Zeno button, Fusion, or new SSJG, or all of the above? I'm going with all of the above.
>>
>>149190042
blame toriko

its fucking cancer ruined dragon ball character
>>
File: ToriBotKanzenban.png (71KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
ToriBotKanzenban.png
71KB, 290x290px
>>149191030
Just wait for the one above Zeno to appear.
>>
>>149190910

FUND IT
>>
>black didn't power down before fusing

Is this going to be an issue or will the writers just ignore the established rules again?
>>
>>149190906
blame toriko shit
they tries so hard forcing it
>>
>>149191145
That's only for fusion dance. Earring don't matter.
>>
>>149191145
He's immortal so it won't have any effect
>>
>>149190492
He has time travel, so it's not really a problem. Admittedly, they haven't actually used it that way, and for some reason spending a day in one timeline means they have to travel back to the future a day after they left for no reason.
>>
Time to press the Xeno button either that
or
they will take Zamasu back to the past erasing the Black part of Zack thus reverting him to Zamasu where they will seal him with the Mufaba in the past and use the seal
>>
>>149191145
I think that only holds for the Fusion Dance
>>
>>149191122
>toriko
Goku seems to act more like Luffy these days. Which would make sense, since OP is Toei's other cash cow.
>>
>Goku and Vegeta now have attain God Kis
>They are Fighting the strongest enemies they ever fought yet
>No destructions, destructive kikohas and kikohas rising above atmosphere
Why ? Even with shitty animations they can draw gigantic explosions.
>>
>>149191145
That's for the Dance fusion, not the Potara.
>>
>>149191175
>>149191199
Fucking retards he was talking about Black being in SS Rose when they fused.
>>
>>149191225
This literally sums up all my complaints with Super, they are at their strongest right now and their ki blasts are as powerful as in Saiyan saga.
>>
>>149191145
The old Kai was just being retarded. We had seen back in the Cell Saga that staying transformed all the time was no problem for Goku and Gohan. So, why would it suddenly be a life spam reducing burden for Vegetto? If anything, what the old Kai said was contradicting previously established rules.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v25-223.jpg (743KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v25-223.jpg
743KB, 2037x3056px
>>149191145
Zamasu is immortal dude
>>
File: Gohan Panic 1.webm (374KB, 428x316px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan Panic 1.webm
374KB, 428x316px
Zenkai
zenkai for days
will Zamasu have this shit ability too
>>
>>149191262
this
>>
>>149191266
It's still a transformation. It'll never truly be a natural state
>>
>>149191221
Luffy isn't even half the retard Goku is in DBS.
>>
Why couldn't Gotanks become SSGSS? I would much rather see them fighting than Goku.
>>
>>149191274
>once in your lifetime
yet Kibitoshin offered them to fuse again against Kid Buu
>>
>>149191274
Shortened lifespan is a long term effect. You can't fight well if you're body is over stressed. Just because he's immortal doesn't mean he shouldn't feel it's effects
>>
>>149191262
Am I forgetting about the earrings? I don't remember being SS having any effect on anything.
>>
>>149191375
>Gotanks
who?
>>
>>149191356
Fuck off Goku's probably retarded now because Toei thinks every protagonist should be like Luffy
>>
>>149191274
>Goku stopping and making sure that he isn't missing anything
DBS Goku would have just ran off with only one Potara.
>>
>>149191379
Old Kai was referring that it was supposed to be permanent fusion
>>
>>149191375
>Jobtenks
>relevant in any shape or form
every single time he appears, he loses pathetically.
>>
You know, this arc has had its problems for a while now. Black wasn't even a terribly interesting villain, with all his most heinous crimes like killing the future gods only told to us as having happened off-screen. Comparing that to, say, Cell... You really get a feeling for how much bad news Cell was from the missing city stuff. But with Black, the initial buildup was never there.

Don't get me wrong, I'll never complain about more dragonball, but this arc has been weak. I almost want to say blurpleberry he gets tentaclehands was more engaging.
>>
>>149191405
It stresses your body leading to a shortened lifespan. The shortened lifespan isn't an issue but An over stressed body is really bad for fighting
>>
>>149191394
In the short term though, staying transformed all the time made Goku and Gohan stronger in the Cell Saga. Even if you want to go by the Old Kai's words, we know that initially there are no adverse effects to doing it at all, and it's in fact a shortcut to become even stronger.
>>
>>149191459
In all fairness, they're like 5 and 6. Could go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and age a couple years and mature a bit. They are much better than Goku's shitty self.
>>
>>149177350
Why didn't Piccolo just seal Goku in a jar?
>>
>>149191379
Potorra are supposed to be permanent. It would be retarded if a fusion could fuse again.
>>
>>149191394
>You can't fight well if you're body is over stressed.
Sure.
>>
>>149191460
>But with Black, the initial buildup was never there
The initial build up was humanity being almost extinguished, limited to only a few survivors. Yeah, killing other planets and gods has been glossed over with a quick statement, but I don't see how you think he has less build up than Cell.
>>
>>149191532
He misses the good old days of entire collections of episodes being spent on build up.
>>
File: 1581581.jpg (64KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1581581.jpg
64KB, 535x462px
>Super Goku gets transported into the body of DBZ Goku on his flight to Namek
>arrives on Namek, Gohan is dying and Krillin is beaten half to death
>LOL MY BAD GOHAN I FORGOT THE SENZU BEANS BACK ON EARTH XD
>>
I imagine one of 2 things will happen,

1) Bulma will go to the past while Vegetto fights Black, get the charm, return to the future and Trunks seals him.
or
2) Vegetto will beat him down and simply take the time time ring off his finger erasing him from the timeline.
>>
>>149191526
He could hardly move after the Kamehameha. If it wasn't for Krillin, Gohan, and Yajirobe Vegeta could have easily finished him off
>>
>tfw no quality db hentai
>>
>>149191526
Were i can download all dbz in color?
>>
>>149191532
Nobody really cares about Future Trunks and his timeline anymore
>>
>>149191532
Unless they had a grand plan of abusing Trunks until he beats them up for them to get even stronger, there is no reason for them to not finish up their job in Earth like gorillion episodes ago.
It's hard to imagine they have wiped out the universe and gods when they can't even get rid of Mai and her 20 good men.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvlly3wJnd1qzj8pu.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvlly3wJnd1qzj8pu.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>149189609
>he has never kissed his wife on the mouth

He said he had never gave a senzu beans like Trunks did to Mai. Vegeta was the dumb fuck that missunderstood Goku's phrase.
>>
File: 1477264142873.png (68KB, 470x469px) Image search: [Google]
1477264142873.png
68KB, 470x469px
>>149191588
>"This planet will be destroyed in five minutes"
>"UWAAAAH! You have a funny look on your face, Furiza!"
>>
Weird episode

Everything apart from zamasus fusion was completely unnecessary filler.
>>
>>149191648
It was mentioned that they were aware of Trunks' time traveling and wanted to punish him for it due to his arrogance in doing something that's only allowed for the gods.
>>
>>149191532
Because it was told to us, rather than shown. We get one shot of Trunks struggling for his life, but that's not enough to ramp up the tension. If they had, say, sprinkled in shots of a ruined landscape being attacked by a shadowy figure or the kaioshin getting killed during the filler arc leading up to it, I think it would have gone a long way to giving Black and Zamasu weight.

Consider Frieza. Yes, we're told he's a tyrant, but we also see his brutality against the namekians. When we finally get to the fight with him, this gives it tension and a real feeling of danger.
>>
>>149191429
They just make him more childish so kids can identify more easily to him. Forget important stuff, eat healty, be goofy
>>
>>149190800
Immortality just makes you immune to damage. Think of it like a hard drive. Zamasu is read only without the super dragon's admin rights. But none of that does any good if Beerus wipes the hard drive with his reformat powers or Zeno destroys the entire hard drive with his mind sledgehammer.
>>
>>149188700

Ningens
>>
>>149191720
They didn't do it in the 80's and 80's so why the fuck are they doing it now
>>
>>149191621
Dragon Ball Full Color - Saiyan Arc (Akira Toriyama)
https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=643757

>>149191605
>He could hardly move after the Kamehameha.
Actually he could, it was Vegeta crushing his legs and pic related that made him unable to move. Again Zamasu is immortal.
>>
>>149191777
I said barely move. Vegeta became weak enough that Gohan could fight him yet he could still eaily finish off Goku. Goku said himself that Kaioken was risky as fuck yet you seem to think he could still fight like he did before
>>
>>149189816
So it didn't happen in the manga?
>>
>>149191755
80's and 90's were the age of grimdark and edgy.
You can do more stuff now, be serious when you need to and be goofy when you get too serious.

Also, the timeslot DBS airs does not allow serious stuff.
>>
Has anyone in Z ever been beaten by being punched?

>Raditz
beam
>Vegeta
spirit bomb
>Freeza
beam
>King Cold
Sword
>Cell
beam
>Buu
spirit bomb

Why can't they just beat the life out of someone?
>>
>>149191829
>I said barely move.
Again he could, Vegeta in his Great Ape form was just faster.

>Vegeta became weak enough that Gohan could fight him yet he could still eaily finish off Goku.
Which was after
>Vegeta crushing his legs and pic related that made him unable to move
>>149191777
>>
>>149190800
No, he's far weaker than Zamasu.
>>
>>149191715
>Because it was told to us, rather than shown. We get one shot of Trunks struggling for his life, but that's not enough to ramp up the tension.

We got one episode and a half of scenes with Trunks running away in a desolate city. And then there were more in his flashbacks when he explained what was happening. And there was even more in the re-airing of Revival F. Also, two scenes with the human survivors mostly hopeless before being cheered up by Mai and Trunks.

There was plenty of showcasing how Black had made the future hell, even worse than the Androids. Even now, they still keep Trunks' future looking completely different from the scenes in the present.
>>
>>149191919
Hit.
>>
Immortal =/= invulnerable

I know he wished for immortal body so who knows how that works
>>
>>149191952
How could I forget Monica
>>
>>149190572
i miss them.
>>
File: 1454730121996.jpg (40KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
1454730121996.jpg
40KB, 640x423px
>>149191919
>9191919
Nice
>>
>>149191693
Fair enough. Still doesn't explain Mai and others. Then again Zamasu knows fuck all about mortals so maybe he sees the current situation suitable for his grand punishment or something.
>>
>>149182956
>animation is a lot better in digital
Not really, it's just easier
>>
>>149191919
Recoom was taken out by a punch from Goku. Special punches were left behind alongside most early Draognball techniques, which is why they don't pop up much later.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 422x750px
>>149191905
>you can do more stuff now
>you can't be serious
Kek
>>
>>149191919
Vegeta wasn't beaten by the spirit bomb. He was beaten by having a naked child fall on him.
>>
File: Dbh.jpg (225KB, 800x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Dbh.jpg
225KB, 800x1187px
>>149191614
>tfw no quality db hentai

Have you ever read anything by Garland?
>>
File: 1457040883696.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457040883696.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>149192038
Giant naked child
>>
>>149191672
Are you sure? That's not what I remember
>>
File: m003811.jpg (330KB, 744x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m003811.jpg
330KB, 744x1080px
>>149191843
Nope.
>>
File: black.png (429KB, 1024x1604px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
429KB, 1024x1604px
>most people watching Super now only tuned in because the Black arc was interesting
>show will go right back to being shit after this arc

How much you want to bet that this is what happens? Every arc before this was literal garbage. Half the excitement for me is seeing Super characters transported to Xenoverse 2, but they did such a lackluster job on Black that I'm not so sure anymore.
>>
>>149191919
Nappa and recume right?
>>
>>149192200
Nappa was blown up
>>
>>149192187
Even this arc is shit. It just stinks a little less than the other arcs.
>>
>>149191755
Because anime is objectively worse now than in the 80s and 90s
>>
File: goku_quality.jpg (97KB, 801x565px) Image search: [Google]
goku_quality.jpg
97KB, 801x565px
>>149192038

kek
>>
>>149192220
the story is shit but it's carried by the villains
>>
>>149192220

True. At least it's better than GT, I guess.
>>
>>149192286
Honestly, not for me.
GT was trash but slightly better than this IMO.
>>
>>149191672
That's just your headcanon.
>>
>>149191961
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>149191225
God Ki is meant to be calm, not destructive. If God Ki was as unwieldy as regular Ki the universe would've been nuked 3 times over in RoF
>>
>>149192286
At least GT didn't retcon the end of Z.
Probably only because it took place after it, but that's still one thing it has going for it over Super.
>>
Anyone else really like this arc?

>All those false leads in the plot
>All those new memes
>Flamboyantly gay villain basically making out with himself
>all these references to DB/DBZ
>>
>>149192220
Naw. Zamasu and Gowasu are really fun characters and Zamasu (both) is legit the most entertaining villain in Dragon Ball.

The arc is weak, but Zamasu makes it work.
>>
>>149177350
I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.
>>
>>149191672
What are you retarded?
>>
File: tfw crying.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
tfw crying.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>tfw we will never see Zeno unleash his absolute power
>>
File: 1473012968982.png (136KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1473012968982.png
136KB, 512x288px
>>149192466
>Gowasu
Who will make him his tea after ZAMASU is gone?
>>
>>149192220
Black/Zamasu dynamic is the best in the series, I disagree. The manga version will fix some of the mistakes and make this arc really shine
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that kaioken exists and Goku is LITERALLY 10x more powerful than Vegeturd
>>
>>149192523
>Zeno takes away all Zamasu's powers and makes him the tea boy for Gowasu for all eternity
>>
>>149192505
>Reddit the characters (Beerus , Zeno) are the ones most likely to kill Zamasu this arc
Why
>>
>>149191672
This pic you posted is from a filler scene by the way.
>>
File: 1457584639216.jpg (51KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1457584639216.jpg
51KB, 492x557px
>tfw I keep hoping for a Saiyan race-centered arc in Super but we will never get it

Bardock, Radditz, King Vegeta, and many other Saiyans returning and seeing what kind of adventure you could have with that as they interact with the Z gang.

Why not? It'd be more fun than a rehash of RoF and BoG and some gay multiverse tournament that'll just be 90% of fights animated like hot dogshit before the final fight is decent.
>>
>>149192606
That'd bog down the show with too many character. Toriyama can hardly keep track of the characters he has now, let alone a whole bunch more. An arc that takes place in the past would be alright, but adding a bunch of people with the same potential as the main character would be really terrible.
>>
>>149192606
Because 90% of Saiyans wouldn't be pre-SS level, and would take fucking years for them to reach even SS level since they dont have the constant cosmic threats to fight like goku and Vegeta did to power them up.

Not to mention most of them were beyond stupid
>>
File: mfw.jpg (132KB, 1305x900px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
132KB, 1305x900px
>>149192568

>Zeno turned Zamasu into a literal teapot
>Has to listen to Gowasu for eternity
>>
>people actually like this arc because of memes and other retarded shit
i hate millennials
>>
I'm sure Goku will come through at the end when he becomes Vegerot and uses the gum-gum rapid fire and defeat the supreme kai.
>>
>>149178066
>>
>>149192693
Exquisite shitposting my good sir, may I ask how you concocted such a stool?
>>
>implying that gowasu and supreme kai won't fuse and become gowasu kai
>>
>>149192606
setup

Tarble, is lonely on planet whatever with his hot potato wife, finds some dragonball and wishes for more people like him so he's not lonely (you can say this is retarded but its Super so whatever)

Dragon misinterprets having more people be his friends as more of his race, proceeds to revive all the saiyans.

Cut to earth, Raditz and Nappa have been revived, cue shenanigans and dumb funny episodes
>>
File: 1477239076868.jpg (70KB, 600x346px) Image search: [Google]
1477239076868.jpg
70KB, 600x346px
>>149192693

>Like the arc because Zamasu is an interesting villan and paired with Black makes an incredibly fun duo to watch
>Also enjoy the memes

Fuck you kid
>>
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Containment_Wave

>Evil Containment Wave (魔封波) is a technique designed to seal demons away by sucking them into a container with a special "Demon Seal" ofuda on it. The move requires so much of the user's life force to perform that those who use it are likely to die soon afterward, despite the success of the technique. The drawbacks of the technique can be negated if one posses enough power to use it without dying.

> The drawbacks of the technique can be negated if one posses enough power to use it without dying.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>149191919
Vegeta got beaten pretty senseless when he first showed up. That boy can take a beating
>>
vegito fucking when
>>
>>149192848
I don't want him to happen. He's too strong for this early on in the series.
He's so strong any tension from the scene will be gone.
>>
>>149192216
>Nappa
He still got beaten by just punches,Vegeta did kill him by blowing him up, but Nappa was done.

Zarbon is legit beaten by punches, he doesn't have regen so when Vegeta hit right through him it was over.

Gurdo got head chopped.

Reecoom was one hit punch.

So did Burter.

Gohan took all the Cell jr by punch.

Then a big jump to U6 tournament arc.

Frost, Magetta, Kabe all got beat by punch.
>>
>>149192811
If you're not stupidly weaker than your opponent.
>>
>>149192848

>>
>>149192693
How's that colon smell because you're pretty far up there.
>>
>>149192693
>I hate millennials
You hate people between the ages of 22 and 34 in the year 2016?
>>
>>149190906
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYd7TWJfwNs
>>
>>149192966
Christian Sorbet is a fucking shit voice actor my god.
>>
>>149190906
>>149190960
Poor guy looks depressed
>>
>>149183154
Yeah, he says that. Whether he's right or not remains to be seen.

>>149187006
The scythe didn't do a damn thing directly. The weird dimension cut just being a means to send out 'gas clones' is pretty gay. Then again, fusing with yourself to make a stronger you sounds like something that has been done before.

>>149187039
The blackhole would destroy the jar and free the one trapped inside. Though, its power ought to be enough to annihilate most anyone (or trap immortals). They would say the power of Zammy is enough to tank the blackholes we've never had in this series though. Escape wouldn't even be necessary.

>>149187084
Is Goku going to start a winning streak against Vegeta, then?

>>149188725
>force to fuse
Didn't exactly see Black doing any more fighting. Clones barely did any either. Zimzam was busy being put into a pot. Almost done in by a cell phone instruction video from Pickle Man (by Vegeta's son). Goku blew it (again).

The only joke is what's become of Goku. As if never being able to defeat his rival wasn't bad enough. Super just keeps making things worse for him (kissless retard jobbing repeatedly). >>149188748 Sad.
>>
>>149189163
Hoping that the Funi dub of DBS goes the Danganronpa 3/Ghost Stories route and reworks a bunch of the dialogue to make the characters somewhat decent. Also hoping they use the Blu-ray footage rather than the original broadcast.
>>
>>149192952
He just hates his parents since they told him to stop playing
>>
>>149185887
Movies and GT only.
>>
>>149177350
Because none of them had immortality like Zamasu, retard
>>
Villians's punch record.

Raditz knocked out kid Gohan by punch, Gohan recovered by water drowning.

Nappa didn't kill anyone by punch, but took out Tenshinhan's arm.

Dodoria punched a entire namekian village.

Zarbon in his first fight against Vegeta, but didn't kill him because Zarbon got afraid of water, and Vegeta was then recovered in Freeza's ship.

Reecome punched both Gohan and Krillin to almost death, senzu saves the day.

Freeza horned Krillin, of course Dende denied him the kill.

Freeza also beat Vegeta by punching him, he got the kill by beam though.

Dr. Gero punched right through Yamcha, but he got saved by senzu.

17&18 punched the entire z-fighters apart from krillin, Senzu usage again.

Cell punched the shit outta Vegeta, Senzu'd.

16 got head crushed by Cell.

Spopovitch ryona'd Videl, Senzu'd.

Fat Buu beat Dabura by punch before eating him.

And did the same to Kaioshin but he escaped, he got healed by Kibito.

Fat buu also almost beat Vegeta by first beam then punch, Vegeta self destructed as to not get beaten by punch.

Buu punched Babidi's head off.

Also beat the crap outta Base Gotenks but he escaped.

Gotenks Buu beat the shit outta Gohan mostly by punch, but Gohan got saved by Dende and later Goku.

Gotenks Buu took out Tenshinhan by kick, Ten was knocked out only but will die afterwards when the earth explodes.

Finally Kid Buu punched the shit outta Vegeta not once but twice but did not get the job done and later beat Mr.Buu to almost death.

And he also punched Satan with probably the lowest power Buu has ever used because why not.

Beerus punched everyone but he is a nice guy.

Golden Freeza punched Goku to almost death after surprise beam, Senzu'd.

Frost beat Goku and Piccolo by poison and then punch.

Hit hit (kek) Vegeta.
>>
>>149179109
Bulma has a habit of flirting with gay guys (e.g: General Blue, Zarbon, Whis). She's a total faghag
>>
>>149192966
>[Embed]
>BWEEP BWEEP BWOP
>[Remove]
>>
File: 1473689428929.png (207KB, 301x389px) Image search: [Google]
1473689428929.png
207KB, 301x389px
> KUZUKASU GATTAI NEXT WEEK DON'T MISS
> ..week later..
> DUDE KAHMANN I WUN SEE DAT GATTAI C'MON
> 24 min later they show us a scene from that preview
> THY END
What a garbage episode, jeez. FUCK YOU. Toei faggots, fuck you. Next ep will be trash too.
>>
File: 1365324731981.jpg (201KB, 1436x810px) Image search: [Google]
1365324731981.jpg
201KB, 1436x810px
23 mins of filler and moe Bulma, fucking piece of shit faggot god damn WHAT WENT WRONG
>>
>>149177350
Because the mafuba was supposed to only work on "demons". Then again that one was retconned as soon as Piccolo became a slug from outer space. With the demon thing still intact they could've really done that with Buu though. That time I told myself Buu was to strong to be contained by a fucking jar, today I'm conviced those dirty hacks simply forgot mafuba existed.

>>149177498
Nah that was rectonned when Tien used it and lived. I guess if one becomes as overpowered as the Z fighters they can spam it how the fuck they want.
>>
>>149193476
Forgot when Vegeta was a Villian.

He beat Gohan, Krillin and Yajirobe by punches.

And he took out another namekian village by mostly punches, while looking like Lupin the 3rd in the anime.

Namekians really love getting punched to death.
>>
>>149178200
>dude we forgot the seal lmao
Jesus fucking Christ this series, I love how even Goku doesn't give a damn about all this shit anymore.
>>
>>149188949
>ended up another bottom for Vegeta
Even a deific prodigy struggles to make that body capable against the prince. What chance does the real deal have?

>>149189243
It's a bit silly, yes. However >>149189312
isn't wrong. It's still a bit lame (the 'edgy scythe' was also a bit much).

>>149189315
Better, though I'm not seeing why the new being should retain immortality (though losing it with the fusion seems fitting as another blunder).

>>149189488
Frankly, with Zammy being an overconfident clown, him standing around and letting Pickles put him in the jar is a given. His competence would have been a boon. No room in the Time Machine? Don't forget you only need his head for him to regenerate from...Plenty of room. Plenty.

>>149190169
>not including their kids
You missed a spot. Tell us about Gohan and Trunks. While we're including curious cases, feel free to us Future versions too, why don't you?

>>149190266
People like the Time Kai well enough. I don't imagine they would dislike some softie design like what Gine was (but as a loli).

>jobs
To who? He blacked the fake. Can't be the real Goku. Certainly not Zamasu. Though I'm sure this fusion will have what it takes.
>>
>>149193635
Bibidi did seal Buu from time to time, not the mafuba of course, but at least some one did know sealing him was best.

And Kaioshin wanted to keep Buu sealed, but he being an idiot, doesn't know a sealing technique in case shit goes wrong.
>>
Why didn't they just bring Buu and have him absorb Zamasu and Black?
>>
File: 1474322092427.jpg (141KB, 540x788px) Image search: [Google]
1474322092427.jpg
141KB, 540x788px
I already miss Black so much. ;_;
>>
>>149193513
There is nothing Bulma won't fuck, Vegeta is the greatest cuck.
>>
>>149193868
because that would make Buu more powerful, and totally evil since buu absorbs the personality of the people he eats
>>
>>149192875
Then why is everyone so upset that the cast isn't dying from mafuba use
>>
File: ................jpg (17KB, 298x244px) Image search: [Google]
................jpg
17KB, 298x244px
>>149193911
>YFW Trunks is actually Yamcha's child
>>
>>149193911
Where do you think he finds the motivation to train?
>>
>>149190906
Seems bored with the gimmicks.

>>149191526
Even with KKx3 giving him the power advantage (along with SKW), he still couldn't pull it off. Could only tie with Vegeta's beam.

>>149191605
True enough.

>>149191777
He was at the end of his rope. Sustaining that level of effort was no longer possible. Vegeta didn't need to transform to win. Doing so made Goku harmless.

>>149191919
>Spirit Bomb
>beating Vegeta
The defeated Oozaru Gohan's ass is the 'straw' in question.

>>149191077
>a fucking pickle
>>
>>149193883
I really didn't expect literal Dark Goku to be the better character of the two.
>>
>>149193937
We would get a fit Buu with Zamasu black suit, and his personality who the fuck knows Kaioshin absorb does weird shit to Buu, and he would now be Two Good Kaioshin + Two Evil Kaioshin.

Neutral Buu.
>>
>>149191296
Love that ending.
>>
>>149191274
So does fusing with a female witch mean Old Kai is a hermaphrodite?
>>
>>149191429
Luffy isn't that dumb.
This is like if Luffy forgot to bring water when he's going to go fight Crocodile again
>>
>>149192557
>Goku is going to blow himself up
A fitting end for this Super retard.

>10 times stronger
Lot of good power advantage did him in their first fight. Goku just isn't as good of a fighter (AT said so). He'll just lose in an even more embarrassing fashion. Likely, another knockout. Perhaps he'll accidentally punch himself if not get crippled by his own technique (before Vegeta turns out his lights like usual). 3-0, when?

>>149194325
Pat pat.
>>
File: 12.jpg (46KB, 889x502px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
46KB, 889x502px
Was Vegeta out of character when he said this?

I get that he's no Goku, and doesn't get off on trying to fight everyone in the known galaxy, but why would Vegeta make a comment like this?
>>
>>149194437
Just enjoy the show, man.
>>
>>149191145
we also don't know if those rules apply for rose
>>
>>149191588
>Goku accidentally presses 100g and almost dies
>Woops I forgot the senzu
>he arrives in Namek as a crippled mess
>DBZ ends with Frieza becoming immortal
>>
>>149194437
yes, that was one of the 99% of the shots where Vegeta acted out of character in in DBS. Congratulations for finding this sherlock
>>
File: Cv7LWLIVUAARaH0.jpg:large.jpg (307KB, 767x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cv7LWLIVUAARaH0.jpg:large.jpg
307KB, 767x2048px
>>
>>149194437
>but why would Vegeta make a comment like this?
Becuase he knows how strong Beerus is, and is glad he doesn't have to fight someone that strong
>>
Dragon Ball Edge when? I'm talking Hellsing-levels of edge. Need it to balance out Super's bullshit.
>>
File: CvtLU3KWgAEAOfk.png:large.png (921KB, 1423x1423px) Image search: [Google]
CvtLU3KWgAEAOfk.png:large.png
921KB, 1423x1423px
>>
File: MAXIMUMLEWDNESS.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUMLEWDNESS.gif
3MB, 320x180px
>>
File: CG68b5KUYAAz7ar.jpg-large.jpg (18KB, 309x204px) Image search: [Google]
CG68b5KUYAAz7ar.jpg-large.jpg
18KB, 309x204px
Does Vegeta even know that his wife is a whore? Does he know about her past?
>>
File: 1402959581071s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1402959581071s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>149188827
>Husband without job
>must ask her father for money all the time
>Husband has no shame
>Husband doesn't care about the education of the first child
>Gets pregnant and becomes a widow, because husband wants to stay dead and enjoy afterlife
>Goku never kissed his wife
>>
File: 1367247942981.jpg (17KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1367247942981.jpg
17KB, 245x204px
Fuck you Goku. First you forget senzu beans, now the paper. You may be carefree, but that's inexcusable, especially after the wake up call that was Zamasu telling you how he enjoyed killing your family.
>>
>>149194671
Bulma is likely his very first girlfriend, so I don't think he cares.

This nigga was in his 20s or 30s when he arrived on earth? Imagine being that old and not once even felt the loving embrace of a woman.
>>
>>149188996
Why doesn't Trunks train in the Time Chamber of his Timeline. There is no way the Androids found God's Palast. So Popo should be alive and still take care of the place.
>>
File: 1451361899147.png (912KB, 718x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1451361899147.png
912KB, 718x1144px
>>149194766
>This nigga was in his 20s or 30s when he arrived on earth? Imagine being that old and not once even felt the loving embrace of a woman.
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>149194680
>no job
he farms, but doesn't need to
>must ask father for money
goku won that prize money and that cunt spent it all.
>husband has no shame
opinion
>husband doesn't care about the education of his children
that's not fair. everything gohan has been through, can you really expect him to focus on just studies? if someone told you the earth might be blown up tomorrow, are you still gonna go to class?
>husband wants to stay dead
I'll give you that. goku seemed happier in the afterlife
>never kissed his wife
+1 what a dick
>>
>>149194477
>Bad as fuck kindergarden level animation
>Plotholes, so many plotholes
>Literally everyone acts out of character except maybe Bulma
>"I have never kissed my wife but I somehow managed to produce two kids" tier level jokes
>Fart jokes
>Vegeta acts like a goofy retard jokes
This show is basically a spinoff spoof show of its former self. Its all about Goku being retarded and Vegeta being an angry little man now.
>>
>>149189369
And then he won't even show up till the ending of the episode being previewed.
>>
>>149178200
more interesting to learn the mafuba and fail than succeed.

now we get to watch more of the fight.
>>
>>149194814
kissless virgin is a meme. I doubt more than 5% of 4chan has honestly never hugged, kissed or had sex.

I'm an ugly fuck and even I got laid at 15. I'm sure some of these average chads have at least hugged someone before high school graduation.
>>
File: Bardock.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bardock.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>149177350
Why didn't Bardock just put Frieza in a jar?
>>
>>149194684
>but that's inexcusable, especially after the wake up call that was Zamasu telling you how he enjoyed killing your family

He probably forgot about that too.

Fuck you Toei. I get that they are trying to appeal to the younger market, but this shit is ridiculous. Hopefully Toyotaro cleans up their mess in the manga.
>>
>>149194684
yeah, I'm glad someone else felt this way. fucking idiots. you made a plan, spent all that time working on it, then just left the most important part of your plan behind.
>>
>It's another "lol I forgot the thing XD" episode

Oh wow

The worst part is that Toeifriends still defending this flanderized Goku who is more retarded than fucking Majin Buu

>I-it's ok, Goku was kinda silly in DB too

There's a difference between a silly Goku doing things the way he want and a retarded Goku who forgets to do things because he's just a fucking flanderized retard

People defending this garbage haven't read the manga in years if they really think this is Goku
Have fun with your meme anime and filler shit, I'll stick to the "hurr durr non-canon" manga
>>
>>149194962
He forgot to bring it.
>>
>>149188827
>with that retarded man child who doesn't even show her affection.

Like the typical japanese man
>>
File: fufufu.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fufufu.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>149195089
The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree it seems.
>>
File: frisbie.jpg (27KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
frisbie.jpg
27KB, 320x427px
>>149194962
But he did?
>>
>>149194922
Well, let me put it like this: getting laid may be easy, but as a man you either put effort into it or nothing happens. I'm pretty certain I'd be able to do it if I tried (literally 99% of the worlds population manages to do it at least once, and the other 1% is mostly celibate out of their own volition/vows) but it's too much effort for too little pay-off imo. And I doubt I'm alone.

Your 5% number should probably be somewhere near 30%.
>>
>>149195177
That's a chair.
>>
>>149195059
Anybody who defends Super's portrayal of Goku is in denial at this point. He was never this stupid, especially in these sorts of situations.

>>149188827
She deserves better than Goku. At this point I'm sure Yamcha would have made a better husband/father.
>>
File: deletthis.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
deletthis.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>149195059
>yfw he forgets it in the manga
>>
File: sn.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
sn.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
You faggots are ACTUALLY taking this show seriously?
>>
I don't follow Super, but why do people say the manga is "more canon" than the anime? After researching both, neither seem particularly canon to Toriyama since they handle things so differently, especially in the Black arc, since apparently some scenes are left out entirely or done completely different according to people who've read it.
>>
File: Trumai_Mafuba.png (144KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
Trumai_Mafuba.png
144KB, 540x306px
>>149195059

this episode was all over the place,
at least I can forgive Trunks learning the Mafuba thru Godtube because it looked awesome and made Zamasu scream like a bitch.

But yeah, Goku is Homer Simpson at this point.
>>
>>149194680
>but Goku has the body of a greek god.

That's all Chichi (also Bulma) cares about.

Saiyans are trophy husbands.
>>
Did they kiss?
>>
>>149177350
>why didnt gdo this or that

the answer to any question about db plotholes or anything

>toriyama forgot this and that
>>
File: 1452886603403.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452886603403.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>149195089
>>
File: popcorn.gif (704KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.gif
704KB, 399x299px
>mfw I'm not even watching this show and just follow what's going on through the threads and am just enjoying the latest shitstorm
>>
>>149194845
Vegeta is the better father, husband, friend, etc. It is known.
>>
>>149195179
And even if only 1 % of the population of the World are kissless virgins, that's still 70 million kissless virgins in the World. More than enough to fill one weebsite.
>>
The only really acceptable time when it could've been an option that they thought about.

>Why didn't they just put Frieza in a jar?
Goku had no possible way to know he'd need it

>Why didn't they just put the Androids in a jar?
They wanted to fight.

>Why didn't they just put Cell in a jar?
They wanted to fight.

They wanted to fight.

>Why didn't they just put Beerus in a jar?
They'd be afraid of being killed instantly before he could be sealed.

>Why didn't they just put golden Freiza in a jar?
They wanted to fight.
>>
File: gowasu3.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
gowasu3.gif
1MB, 600x338px
Zamasu and Black had no right being as fun as they were.

I'll miss the No-Ningen No-Homo duo.
>>
>>149177350
I will explain it easily:

BECAUSE SUPER(AKA GT2/AF) IS FULL OF BULLSHIT AND PLOTHOLE FOR BRAINDEAD WEEABOOS AND NOSTALGIAFAGGOTS
>>
>>149195280
I want to fuck Gine!
>>
>>149195338
I'd argue about the friend part, he can be a bit too tsundere at times. But he is most certainly the better husband and father.
>>
>>149178066
/THREAD
>>
Is there a DB character gayer than Zamasu?
I mean, it was all memes and jokes before, but the latest episode confirmed it.
>>
>>149195330
What shitstorm?
>>
>>149183194
Mafuba isn't a simple ki blast
>>
>>149195548
>argue the friend part
Current Goku as compared to current Vegeta? I'm not so sure. You might want to think on this a bit.
>>
File: 1472940753437.png (644KB, 700x790px) Image search: [Google]
1472940753437.png
644KB, 700x790px
ITT: Children raised on various English dubs of Dragonball, where they try to make Goku into Superman.

Goku is an autistic savant who can fight and that's it. He's permanently in a child-like mental state. Stop treating him like an adult.
>>
Vegito or Gogeta won't happen.

What instead will happen is goku will use the super genki dama to put zamakku into submission and then they'll make another talisman and mufaba him again
>>
>>149195338
Is he the better lover though?

Goku has 2 kids with a 7 year drought, Vegeta still doesn't have his 2nd.

Goku confirmed to have the best impregnation skills.
>>
>>149195596
Look at it from Zamasu's perspective. Imagine if some loud female chimpanzee went up to you and started rubbing your chest in an attempt to flirt with you. No wonder he was disgusted.
>>
>>149178200
So this shitty arc is over?
>>
>>149195665
>I haven't read the manga
>>
>>149195700
He even fucked Chi Chi as a super saiyan.
Doesn't get raunchier than that.
>>
>Goku has never kissed Chi Chi
>>
>>149195700
Only because Chi Chi raped him. Vegeta and Bulma fuck regurlarly.
>>
>>149195752
>>
File: 1465133535471.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465133535471.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>149195247
>but why do people say the manga is "more canon" than the anime?
As far as I know it's because Totoyoro presents his final draft to Toriyama for approval while Toei does not. Why Toriyama isn't involved with the anime in the first place is anyone's guess. He claimed he got back into Dragonball because the Western movie pissed him off so much, but his level of involvement is no more than writing some notes on a tissue and handing it to other people to do with as they please.
>>
File: nxwbev.png (293KB, 727x798px) Image search: [Google]
nxwbev.png
293KB, 727x798px
I want to fuck Gine!
>>
>>149195665
He never was a super hero, but wasn't that braindead either.
>>
>>149195700
I just can't imagine Goku having sex. It's literally impossible.
>>
Why didn't future trunks capture android 18?
They could've turned her into the community cum dump. No STDs, no maintenance, just some occasional cleanup required.
>>
>>149195770
Goku also sent Gohan away for a few days before the Cell games.

He probably ravished Chichi all day long in SSJ.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>149195665

the Latin american dub made Goku look incompetent and naive in everyday stuff but a genius in battle.

Super just made him full blown autistic.
>>
>>149196029
Please, Chi Chi had to tell him no food until he cummed in her, then Goku complained about how hungry he was during the whole process.
>>
>>149195986
Chichi probably initiates everything and then Goku just fucks her like a monkey in heat.
>>
>>149196052
Hey they need to appeal to all the autistic kids out there
>>
I have no problems with Goku being retarded 99% of the time, but he's a genuinely good person, and would always give his 100% to help a friend like Trunks.
Him forgetting the seal simply doesn't make sense. He didn't seem serious when they went back to their time either. Vegeta was visibly tense and furious. Goku should've been the same.
>>
>>149184077

I'm holding out hope that Goku will get BTFO after using Blu-Kaioken again, then Vegeta and Trunks will fuse.

The only character more popular than Goku in Japan is Future Trunks.
>>
>>149196210
>I have no problems with Goku being retarded 99% of the time,
>goes on to complain about Goku being retarded

Retard
>>
>>149195665
Goku wasn't quite this much of a retard in canon previously. As for being able to fight, he was always inferior to Vegeta. Piccolo is noted as better still, but lacks the power needed to keep up.

>>149195700
Goku seems to have been raped by Chi-Chi (and without any kissing). Not much of a lover. More a glorified insemination device good for little more than another squirt. Vegeta would actually be 'making love'.

>>149195770
>fucked as a SS
He was certainly FPSS, but he was the one getting fucked.

>>149195849
I don't know about "regularly" (for procreation, anyway).

>>149195838
Suits 'Super Goku', doesn't it?

>>149195986
You can hardly call what he would have offered up "sex".

>>149195994
I don't know about all this 'sharing' talk, but you're not wrong about how she went out being a waste. She's still perfectly capable of producing new people to populate the planet with. The best girl to not get a Saiyan (where even Mai has one now). Launch doesn't even get to exist, granted.

>>149196122
Likely.

>>149196139
Him forcing himself is more probable than going into a primal state. He's just too damaged in Super.

>>149196210
Super Goku is pretty awful.

>>149196227
That would be amusing for the curious approval Bulma gives (to the dismay of the fused husband/future son and Mai while the retard doesn't see a problem at all).
>>
>>149193736
Goku just wants to fuse with Vegeta so that he could fuck Bulma. Forgetting the seal gives them the excuse to fuse.
>>
>>149195665
Sorry but the latin american dub isn't like your shitty amerifat dub. Our dub didn't make Goku like Superman, it did stick with the original lines, and even we spics notice how fucking retarded this Goku is, so stop making excuses, Super!Goku is more retarded than the original
>>
>>149196360
He probably already fucked Bulma several times in the past.
>>
>>149196429
Did you chimps have the original OST?
>>
Goku doesn't kiss Chichi he just ravages her butt like a primitive monkey man.

And randomly transforms to one of his various super saiyan forms while cumming deep.
>>
Please tell me that 2chan is complaining about Toei shitting on Goku's character
>>
>>149195892
I did, now what?
>>
>>
>>149196616
>>
>>149196654
Shut the fuck up, the manga never made Goku this fucking dumb. The original DB he was silly/goofy, here in Super they just took his stupidity to a whole nother level. He's almost as stupid as Luffy
>>
The only thing I've watched of super is a few of the black and zamasu fights because they look preety cool. So how much of a retard is Goku?
>>
>>149196791
He's very forgetful to say the least.
>>
>>149196755
>whole nother
Well, stupid recognizes stupid I suppose
>>
>>149196755
>being this retarded
Follow the argument before you jump in.
>>
>>149180132
that ganging up on cell during the kamehameha battle is anime only bullshit.

the only person who affected cell was vegeta.
>>
File: goku.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>149196791

he acted like an 5-year old aspie when he met Zamasu for the first time and wanted a duel with him.

(even after all the warnings from Beerus and Whis)
>>
Reminder that in the DBS manga Goku hasn't been flanderized. Unlike the shitty Toei anime.
>>
File: 7.jpg (42KB, 321x444px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
42KB, 321x444px
>>149197063
>Reminder that in the DBS manga Goku hasn't been flanderized
yet. Or do you seriously believe that something as plot integral as Goku forgetting the one thing needed to make the mafuba strategy succesful wasn't Toriyama's idea?
>>
BULMA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>149196360
He only cares about food and fucking himself over from winning any fights against Vegeta.

>>149196468
He has certainly fucked her plans time and again (wouldn't just kill Gero, forgot the seal, etc.). What a buffoon.

>>149196565
I suppose Super Goku would have a taste for shit.

>>149197063
His forgetting of important things might not fail to make it into the manga. Don't be too surprised if 'Super Goku' strikes again, friend.
>>
>>149196818
they make him forgetful because of fillers, the manga is far behind but it will change soon.
The next saga begins https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
>>
>>149197355
just what she was doing to general Blue, those army soldiers, Goku and all that gay ppl
>>
>>149193635
Tenshinhan never used it in a real situation. You could argue that it was simply practice for aiming, as he didn't have a target
>>
>>149198293
He did, though. He tried to get Piccolo and got Drum. Retard.
>>
>>149197853
>only gays
>Goku is included
Coincidence? I don't think so. Clearly this is why he couldn't bring himself to ever defeat Vegeta. Man crush on his prince.
>>
>>149193794
Don't you badmouth my husbando.
>>
File: 1477804337355.png (389KB, 1019x580px) Image search: [Google]
1477804337355.png
389KB, 1019x580px
>>149197355
FILTHY NINGEN
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.