[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this crap. It was promising at the beginning but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Terror-in-Resonance.jpg (173KB, 1000x609px) Image search: [Google]
Terror-in-Resonance.jpg
173KB, 1000x609px
Just finished this crap. It was promising at the beginning but later the story and animation quality dropped

What do you think /a/?
>>
What sort of motive would you guys have liked if they were actual terrorists who went around blowing up everything in sight?
>>
Lisa was fucking annoying. That's what I think
>>
>>149174968
Should've have an entire episode of them double teaming Lisa. It would've been 10/10
>>
>>149174863
Started of cool and then the plot slowly devolved into garbage. Total waste of time.

Also: they used the sphinx's riddle? everyone fucking knows that.
>>
Apparently it was a critique to the way US treats Japan after World War II or something

Still boring
>>
>>149175604
Yeah, it's a message piece essentially. Most people were expecting a plot-based thriller so while I understand the disappointment, I much prefer the direction they actually took with the series.
>>
File: TheMostInterestingManInAnime.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheMostInterestingManInAnime.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
The show gave me 2 masterpieces from the OST

Von
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w

and Crystalized
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqYjH254HA

So I can't be too mad at the show.

>>149175346
>Also: they used the sphinx's riddle? everyone fucking knows that.

Rest assured most people didn't know about the second version, which was the catch.
>>
>>149175959
Still there was some innacuracies. The detective said Oedipus defeated the Sphinx after he was the king of Thebes but that happened before
>>
No need to be afraid of terrorists who are incapable of killing, even with the EMP from a nuke.
>>
I still can't believe they emulated a camera shaking for the entire fucking show. It got really bad a few episodes in.
>>
File: Chrollo.jpg (64KB, 395x311px) Image search: [Google]
Chrollo.jpg
64KB, 395x311px
This was top 20 garbage shows.

>be tight with a boy since you were kids
>make plans for years
>screw all of this for some autistic girl you barely know and tell your boy to fuck off
>>
>>149176378
There's plenty of reasons to be afraid of a couple of stupid kids fucking around with homemade bombs in public places, retarded tripfag.
>>
>>149175807
I can see the message but the execution was just terrible
>>
>>149176512

I mean that even if they tried, they are incapable of harming any person. Setting off a nuke so that all power shuts down and zero people are injured is what this show was all about. No people were planes or helicopters, no one was driving, no one was on life support or in the middle of surgery. Kind of miraculous, isn't it? Just like all of their other terrorists acts in densely crowded urban settings that killed zero people.

That's why there's no need to fear them, their bombs cannot hurt you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.