[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what do you guys think of Osomatsu-san?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Osomatsu-san-1280x720.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Osomatsu-san-1280x720.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
So, what do you guys think of Osomatsu-san?
>>
Anime of the year all year every year
>>
>>149170408
Favorite anime.
>>
>>149170408
Loved it, though I'm aware it could be hit-and-miss.

I didn't like episode 25, but not because it wasn't a drama-fest like ep 24. I was just hoping it would be actually resolved in a way that was still funny, like PSG did. I also didn't like the reused jokes.

All the merch and extra materials have continued reusing a lot of jokes which kind of soils them - what I loved about the funniest parts was the unexpectedness of it. Also there's a lot of fujo-pandery stuff that is getting old. I don't love shipping the bros but I don't hate it either. I just want to see more of them trying to get with other girls because that was more enjoyable and less cringe.

F6 was only good when it was the brothers we love in disguise. Having it be an alternate world where they really ARE that "perfect" is shit.

I want to like Joshimatsu more but I just found it boring aside from the voices.

Karamatsu is probably my favourite but I wish they'd go more wild with the different painful faces - I keep seeing the same two used again over and over. If they can make him go off-model they should have more fun with it and that makes it funnier.

Osomatsu himself is underrated as hell and I love him.
>>
>>149170408
Liked it, S2 never.
>>
Was pretty solid, hope they make more seasons.
>>
>>149170408
s**
>>
>>149170408
I miss it.

Or rather, I at least want more anime that can make me laugh as hard
>>
File: 53454226_p0.jpg (549KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
53454226_p0.jpg
549KB, 900x733px
>>149173401
You summed up a lot of my opinions on it as well.

Despite all that, it's currently in my top 5 favorite anime. Watching it as it aired was such a blast, I don't even remember if I've seen another anime where every single episode made me laugh as much as Osomatsu-san did.
>>
>make an anime to celebrate the 80th birthday of a beloved author
>turn ALL of said author characters into selfish assholes with no reedeming qualities what so ever

just why
>>
>>149170408
Hilarious and thoroughly entertaining, if a bit hit and miss. Despite being a fujo I'm not all that into the ships or husbandos, I just like it as a comedy.

Season 2 fucking when?
>>
>>149170408
I love it, the good and the bad. And genuinely enjoyed F6.

Watching it had such a comfy feeling. I think it's the only anime that after watching just a few episodes it already felt like I've been watching it a lot longer, don't know if that makes sense. It feels like it aired more than a year ago and yet like it just recently did.

But goddam do i hate the ships
>>
First half was pretty good, second half was fujo pandering garbage with a gay bath scene in every episode.
>>
>>149175366
They were like that in the original, but more kid-friendly.

Also if you watch that movie that was made about him, this seems right up his alley.
>>
>>149170408
>>149170572
>>149172563
>>/tumblr/
>>
File: Kara-deal-with-it.webm (381KB, 1168x658px) Image search: [Google]
Kara-deal-with-it.webm
381KB, 1168x658px
Pretty great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.