[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you'd bang your grandmother too if she was this hot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2_by_svechan-d8p4jo5.jpg (187KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
2_by_svechan-d8p4jo5.jpg
187KB, 800x694px
Admit it, you'd bang your grandmother too if she was this hot.
>>
>>149169582
to be fair, my grandma when young was the kind of girl i would date today.
>>
Why was this movie so bad?
>>
Why was this movie the best Ghibli movie?
>>
My grandmother was 15 when my 24 year old grandfather started dating her, and my father was born a few days after she turned 18.
>tfw your grandfather was into JK pussy
>>
>>149170220
My grandmother was 14 when my 20 year old grandfather started dating her, and my mother was born when my grandmother was 15.

>tfw just another day in the south.
>>
>>149170220
Wow how do I subscribe?
>>
>>149169582
Yes I would be extremely rough with her
>>
>>149169582

You mean bang my undead ghost grandmother who can't have children, therefore removing the reason for incest's stigma?
>>
Of course I would bang my grandmother. I need to become immune to the flying brain's delta wave, or I will never be able to save the universe.
>>
>>149169582
shit
>>
>>149170022
Fictional?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.