[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that magi's confirmed for being trash we can all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: FMA.jpg (186KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
FMA.jpg
186KB, 480x571px
So now that magi's confirmed for being trash we can all agree FMA was the only good shounen written by a women right?
>>
>shounen
>good
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>149169540
Death Note is more mature than any seinen in the last 20 years, eat shit pleb
>>
>>149169439
What happened ?
and no, Aria is also good.
>>
>>149169540
>implying GTO is bad
Kill yourself
>>
>>149169439
Damn, Arakawa looks like THAT?
>>
>>149169439
FMA was published on a monthly magazine without much audience pressure. So, ift it was published in one of the three big weekly (jump, magazine, sunday), the manga would be so good? I don't think so. With Silver Spoon, Arakawa didn't last long, and is a slice fo life.
>>
>>149169619
Basically the Magi author had the perfect set up for a final boss nobody saw coming but should have, only to throw it all away so she could make her favorite character the final boss in a really stupid way.
>>
>>149169705
That's Ed, retard
>>
>>149169785
Yeah I read other thread
>>
>>149169439
>what is ranma
also ao no excorcist, and kekkaishi. if not kekkaishi, then birdmen for sure.
>>
>>149169810
the joke
your head
>>
>>149170002
>what is ranma
Is fucking terrible
>also ao no excorcist
Also shit
>Kekkashi
mediocre
>>
>>149170002
>also ao no excorcist,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit how can anyone think that garbage exorcist manga is good? I don't even rate D gray man that much but that shit is 10 times better than that shit.

>>149169753
You sound butthurt, there are other good weekly shounen written by men exist so your excuse is literally shit
>>
>>149169589
It shat the bed halfway through and overstayed its welcome.
>>
>>149170103
>Is fucking terrible
it's fucking amazing

>mediocre
i agree, but it had potential. i enjoyed it until it ended abruptly.

>>149170177
dgray is literally the bleach of female shonen mangaka so you can shut up now.
>>
>>149170066

irony
>>
>>149169439
The end was shit so no.
>>
>>149170276
It was much more entertaining than a garbage exorcist manga that even somehow manages to force school shit in it. Imagine a fucking monthly manga with prison school tier namek pacing.

Oh yeah let's not forget the
>haha i was never on your side rin, i'm a spy for Illumunati, oh wait no i'm a double agent and actually on your side because reasons

That was a whole load of bullshit just because they had to force that friendship crap
>>
>>149170177
My point is that it's not fair to compare a weekly work with a monthly, since the latter has more space, time and other advantages. The same when comparing HxH with Nanatsu or Toriko, Togashi has time and freedom to think about the script and doesn't care about rankings.
>>
>>149170835
No, if you're a good writer/artist you can make a good series in a weekly format, which has been proven before with males.

Don't matter if it's weekly or monthly in real sense since after all there's some real shitty monthly manga too
>>
>>149171298
It varies from writer to writer but a good monthly writer will always be better than a weekly writer due to the advantages already stated.
>>
>>149171298
there are good and bad manga in every magazine, I'm just saying that I think is not valid to compare works done in different circumstances and limitations.
>>
>>149170835
Togashi has more time and his art is still dogshit with terrible gore drawings
>>
>>149169439
Is that the author?

If so she's way too hot
>>
>>149173755
looks like a man in a wig
>>
>>149173755
Farm girl. That's why.
>>
>>149169753
Silver spoon having so many hiatuses is mainly due to Arakawa having family issues and to a lesser extend working on two series at once
>>
>>149169439
Report, hide and starve the troll to death.
>>
>>149169439
Kinda.

>>149173755
That's Park Romi, Ed's VA.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.