[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 62496a62.jpg (238KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
62496a62.jpg
238KB, 750x600px
Forgotten anime thread.

What are some series that got completely forgotten, doesn't matter if rightfully or not.

Just downloaded pic related and it's a nostalgia trip, seems to be made by Madhouse and even has the English VAs from the TV series.
https://u.pomf.is/ophyqj.webm
>>
Yep, no interest, figured as much.
/a/utism is too busy being pedophiles masturbating to whatever newest slice of life moeshit pedoshit came out.
>>
I loved it.
>>
>>149166762
That sounds like Sam for sure, but Dean sounds off. You sure it's the same actor?
>>
>>149166762
>>149167139
Reddit sperglord attempts to resurrect dead meme
>>
>>149168154
What a horrible post.
>>
>>149168141
iirc dean only did a couple episodes
>>
>>149168186
What a horrible thread
>>
>>149168297
I see. That's too bad.
>>
File: winchester.jpg (94KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
winchester.jpg
94KB, 960x960px
Jensen Ackles aged so fucking well. He has decent acting chops. It's a shame he's bound to the show for god knows how many seasons. I'd love to see him in more movies as a leading character. Looks great for his age.

>tfw Jensen will never make an appearance or be a character on The Walking Dead with his father
>>
>>149168141
Dean is the same only in last 2 episodes since he was busy with another project at the time of this happening.
Anyhow I didn't really mean for this thread to be about this particular show, just forgotten stuff in general.

>>149168154
I have no idea what are you even on about.
>>
>>149166762
Some things are better left forgotten.
>>
>>149167139
>thread we have every like three days doesn't get replies in the first nine minutes
>FUCKING PEDOPHILES RUIN EVERYTHING
Kill yourself.
>>
>>149168771
Thread was already on Page 8 by them just fyi.
>>
Downloaded the 1st ep of Requiem from Darkness to check out the Miya Shigeyuki designs in preparation for the Onihei anime (coincidentally the director/original character designer of the OP show).
Turned out to be pretty great and unique. Also has some beautiful background art.
>>
>>149169150
Doesn't really make you any less of a cancerous retard.
>>
Aoi Bungaku never gets recognition either.
Happens to be also made by Madhouse.

It's also the last thing that the Death Note and Kaiji composer worked on before he got busted for having pot on him and going to jail for 27 years.
>>
>>149166762
why bother with the anime that recounts some episodes from the tv show? I got 10 season of supernatural on my backlog. I lost the notepad where I had writen what episode I was watching.
>>
>>149168511
TWD sucks shit. is just so fucking edgy.
>>
>>149170123
It's a mix of adaptating select episodes from S1 and S2 and actually new ones. It's worth watching for the new stuff alone.
Also don't watch Supernatural beyon S5 which is the original ending and where the original director and writer left. S6 and everything onwards is tacked on sequelitis cashcows.
>>
>>149170458
>S5 which is the original ending and where the original director and writer left
really? when I watched random current episodes on tv they always looked so dumb.
why did the writer left?
>>
>>149171269
Because she was was always planned for 5 seasons and had a very definitive and conclusive ending in S5? It literally wasn't supposed to have a 6th season and onwards.
It was just the TV station being greedy and making new shit.
Everything plotwise is completely tied up with S5.
>>
File: Pumpkin Scissors.png (716KB, 1043x707px) Image search: [Google]
Pumpkin Scissors.png
716KB, 1043x707px
>>149166762
I quite liked this and never felt it got the attention it deserved.

Too bad the anime ended before the best side-arc.
>>
>>149166762
I never watched it, but I think about it from time to time.
>>
>>149166762
candy candy is the greatest anime of all time
>>
Dead bread?
>>
File: Deltora Quest.jpg (225KB, 607x862px) Image search: [Google]
Deltora Quest.jpg
225KB, 607x862px
>>
File: 267690-aliya06.jpg (264KB, 2262x1469px) Image search: [Google]
267690-aliya06.jpg
264KB, 2262x1469px
Every thread.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.