[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's not wrong, you know.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: I hate nice girls.jpg (192KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
I hate nice girls.jpg
192KB, 816x960px
He's not wrong, you know.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>149153354
>girls who can be nice are nice 100% of the time
>surviving hundreds of battles (aka first world problems)

CRINGE
>>
ugh this shit was so cringey how did I ever even get through the first season
>>
This thread is shit you know.
>>
Thanks for reminding me that Yahari is complete fucking garbage and only worth it for the cute girls. And I don't mean Yukino.
>>
>>149153354
Stop falling for shallow whores
>>
MC should have gotten a 2D gf, problem solved.
>>
Make a webbum nigga I ain't readin all that shit without moving chinese characters to entertain me while i do it
>>
>>149153642
Which is all females, real and fictional.
>>
You know who else was not wrong? Hitler.
>>
>>149153732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUxJkY0IiNc

>English

>God that language is so ugly
>>
Shit show, with a garbage philosophy, which explains its retarded fanbase in the above threads still arguing about the trainwreck of who will win off a VN adaption. Please go cry into your pillow instead of posting. You have to lurk so you don't post shit threads, you know?
>>
File: 1453412614077.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453412614077.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
>>
>>149153354
Why is Hachiman such a flaming faggot, holy shit
>>
>>149153756
That's people in general, anon.
>>
>>149153354

What point is this trying to make? That people who are nice to more than one person are somehow bad? I don't get it.
>>
>>149155202
Yeah, girls should exclusively give their attention to me or they're whores obviously.
>>
As cringy as 8man was in this monologue, why is it that he gets that nice girls are nice to multiple guys, but why is it that 2D girls think nice guys are only nice to them?
>>
>>149153354
Hes saying not to have any expectations from girls who are nice to everyone
>>
>>149153354
I get what he means, but you can't blame her for you being an autistic sperg who can't tell the difference between a girl liking you or a girl acting like a decent human being to you.
>>
Normal people understand that being nice is just common courtesy, but autists with extremely limited social experience mistake niceness with attraction and get disappointed when they find out that the girl who said good morning to them once wasn't actually in love with them.
>>
A perfect summary of why 8man made this show unbearable and why all of its fans are cringy as hell. Thanks OP
>>
maybe im fucking retarded but i thought the point was that 8man's philosophy is wrong and cringey af and the show is about him getting over that shit
>>
>>149155202
It's foreshadowing, 8man will confess to Yui and get turned down because she was just being nice then he realizes Yukine was the genuine person he was looking for.
Screenshot this.
>>
>>149156379
Perfect summary why this show stands so much more out than similar ones
>>
>>149156473
On paper, the show criticizes 8man and his views. On execution, the show romanticizes 8man to an insane degree.
>>
>>149156325
A person being nice is going far beyond the expectations of the autist. They are different from everyone else in that they are nice. It's not that strange that autists think they are in love with them, when they do so much more than everyone else. When you are used to being ignored, or harassed, it will not look like common courtesy when someone are nice to you. It will look like they like you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.