[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haikyuu!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: haikyuu.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
haikyuu.png
1MB, 1366x768px
why is no one talking about this /a/ personally this scene has got to be one of the better moments in this show
>>
>hooked on volleyball
Firm butts in spandex shorts when?
>>
WAN TACHI
>>
I dropped it after I realized there would be no Bokuto or Nokema in this season. Is it worth watching? Eagle Team looks shitty and their specialty is apparently "being good at spiking".
>>
NAIC SERV
>>
>every OP/ED has a Haikyuu album cover
>can't find one for Mashi Mashi
>>
>>149150888
There's more to them than being *le gud at spike team
>>
>>149151015
Nah, they were definitely the best team in their prefecture consistently by being a 1-trick team.
>>
>tfw will always miss the weekly threads
>>
>>149151361
>tfw only benefit to watching it while it airs
Shit's agonizing.
>>
>>149150619
Is that Naruto?
>>
>>149151451
(you)
>>
I freaked the fuck out when Taukishima UOOOH'd. Flad to see the team did the same. Damn that was hype, even if it was just a block.
Just a point.
>but it was worth 100
USHIMA APOLOGIZE
>>
>>149151115
Being super powerful with one trick is pretty good to be in volleyball, especially if you've got it to a level that other teams have to cripple themselves to try and overcome. It's only that Karasuno is a freak legion that they're managing to keep pace; straight-shooter schools like Aoba Johsai got fucking wrecked by the one-trick pony because they didn't know how to adapt themselves.

Which really makes me wonder how Nekoma would have fared against Shiratorizawa, since like Karasuno they're an adaptive team.
>>
>>149150761

It's not neccesarily volleyball, could be anything. It's when you change the game with your skill and can say "I contributed to the win here".
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x230px
>>149151497
Forgive spelling.
>>
mangafags, Hinata met the little giant? I dropped a little after Shiratorizawa match also is Oikawa any relevant now?
>>
>>149151720
There is a spin off manga of the 3rd years at different colleges playing on new teams

Oikawa is the MC

however the actual manga is still ongoing and the spinoff doesn't say anything about who wins what outside of prefecturals.
>>
>>149150619
I was waiting for this episode all season

Tsuku a best
>>
>>149150619
l thought that was naruto from the thumbnail
>>
>>149150619
>why is no one talking
You just missed it
>>149108209
>>
>>149151720
No, but Kageyama apparently did at his training camp.
>>
>>149150619
There was a thread earlier today but it died
>>
Goddamn
>>
>>149151808
>There is a spin off manga of the 3rd years at different colleges playing on new teams
What's it called? I'm trying to google it but can't find anything.
>>
>>149153210
Nigga he just straight up lied to you

nothing like that exists
>>
>>149126445
Owl when
>>
File: 1477685065624.jpg (73KB, 447x576px) Image search: [Google]
1477685065624.jpg
73KB, 447x576px
>>149153721
>>
>>149153175
>tfw you will never have Best Boy Noya on your back
>>
>>149154125
Best Boy Noya can be on whatever part of me he wants to.
>>
>>149150981
Fuck off 3DPD.
>>
>>149151989
That wasn't the little giant, retard. It was another short kid who is a 2nd year. Hinata's little giant hero is in his 20's and graduated from karasuno.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.