[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bungou Stray Dogs S2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: x240-Giu.jpg (33KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-Giu.jpg
33KB, 427x240px
>It's back to retarded unfunny hijinks and dull MC again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFSU4Kma5gw

Is it worth sitting through the rest of this garbage again? The first four episodes of S2 were like a whole different show.
>>
>>149144781
>The first four episodes of S2 were like a whole different show.

I dropped S1 halfway because the comedy shit was awful mixing with the serious tones.

Are these "first 4" episodes of S2 really that good?
>>
Subs never
>Are these "first 4" episodes of S2 really that good?
I wouldn't call them "that good", but they sure had a different tone from s1
>>
>>149144822
Yup.
>>
>>149144956
>Subs never
Episode 17 is still not on CR. Maybe their simulcast schedule for this is back to Wednesdays.
>>
>>149144822
>Are these "first 4" episodes of S2 really that good?

It basically turns into an actual noir mafia show.

https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/26568/animated-artist_unknown-bungou_stray_dogs-effects-
>>
>>149144822
They dropped most of comedy-shit and more into serious tone.
Odasaku was great.
>>
>>149145006
Wasn't it supposed to be out yesterday? Or did CR fuck up?
>>
>>149144822
Can't really tell you what is good or not Anon, but personally really liked the first four episodes of S2. I thought it was more interesting then the first season all together.
>>
Any news about where the episode is?
Are we gonna have to wait a week?
>>
>>149144781
>It's back to retarded unfunny hijinks and dull MC again
Fuck off. I loved the first season and now that the boring flashback is over i'm finally watching this season. I hate it when Anime takes itself too seriously
>>149148282
Next week sadly
>>
>>149145808
CR never posted why episode 16 was out last Friday instead of Wednesday. Maybe it's a one-time thing.
>>
I dropped the first season halfway through because it's shit.
Would I be able to watch the first four episodes of S2 and enjoy it?
>>
>>149149542
Yes. It's a prequel short story, sort of like a Bungou Stray Dogs Zero.
>>
>>149144822
yes. I dropped the first season after 3 episodes, but end up casually on s2 and his first 4 are really damn good.
>>
>>149148413
>I hate it when Anime takes itself too seriously

I didn't know retards like this existed.
>>
>>149144822
S2 first episodes were pure kino.
>>
File: 1358455511499.jpg (8KB, 161x191px) Image search: [Google]
1358455511499.jpg
8KB, 161x191px
Well the "original" Bungo Stray dogs wasn't bad it was just that the Port Mafia story was 10 times better.

I was actually interested in the guild and stuff they left the ending on in S1.

What day do the episodes come out now this fucking switching it around mid season.
>>
>>149155352
>Well the "original" Bungo Stray dogs wasn't bad
Lelouch pls
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.