[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how she deserved her loss, how Raku didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: best girl.png (261KB, 307x431px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
261KB, 307x431px
Explain to me how she deserved her loss, how Raku didn't deserve her

>/a/ can't because all /a/ can do is throw the girl baseless insults.

just proves onodera is best girl
>>
Kosaki is a beautiful, deep, perfect introvert girl. Whoever married her has found Heaven on Earth.
>>
Don't worry, based Miyanagi already did it.
>>
I mean she should have won but her personality is so...boring. All she is the nice girl who doesn't want to step on any toes and make everyone happy. Fuck that. She is exhuasting to watch and rightfully not chosen.
>>
>>149143657
People change, anon. I was a lot softer at 16 too. 20s/30s Kosaki is probably a vindictive cunt who's impossible to get along with.
>>
>>149143657

Ignoring the fact Nisekoi was terribly written, basically this.

She's a boring human being. Raku has more fun with Chitoge and that's all there is to it.
>>
>>149143462
>slut

no
>>
File: 1455646661264.jpg (512KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1455646661264.jpg
512KB, 891x1300px
Explain to me how she deserved her loss. You literally can't.
>>
All the girls were great. even Chitoge's mom.

However, Tsugumi is best girl
>>
I'm pretty /a/ would have been okay with anyone winning but chitoge
>>
>>149145906
Only fags dislike Chitoge.
>>
Doormats are filthy, exposed to the elements, and often covered in mud.
>>
File: latest-5.png (213KB, 257x653px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.png
213KB, 257x653px
>>149145906
No. Chitoge isn't my favorite but she's still great. I just wish they handled the ending better and preferably ended it about 50-100 chapters earlier.
>>
>>149143709
>Ignoring the fact Nisekoi was terribly written, basically this.
yeah why did everyone ignore this and continued giving a shit about a shit series
>>
>>149143708
Oh Gosh, You have a Disgusting Shit Crap Taste
>>
>>149145965
my familia
>>
Too boring, even by nip standards.
>>
>>149143462
Did this series ever end? If it did end, who won?
>>
>return hours later and /a/ still can't justify let even answer a coherent one

ok /a/
>>
tsugumi>chitoge>onodera
onodera appeals to permavirgin gandalfs who romanticize love too much
>>
>>149143462
At least her daughter will win
>>
>Shitoge
>>
>>149143462
Because she's autistic as fuck and had 200 chapters to confess but ended up cucking herself.
>>
>>149143462
>how Raku didn't deserve her
No harem MC ever deserves best girl.
>>
>>149146865
Gorilla, who else?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.