[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bungou Stray Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: dead kenji for ants.png (259KB, 453x299px) Image search: [Google]
dead kenji for ants.png
259KB, 453x299px
Oh wow, these enemies had a pretty neat entrance and gave the main cast a devastating defeat, I wonder how the story will unfold next-
>3 seconds later everyone is healed by Nurse Ex Machina's shitty comic relief

Can we go back to flashbacks please
>>
>>149122475
>Can we go back to flashbacks please
Wait til the second cour. The first 4 episodes shit over the whole first cour. Sadly it's going back to the present timeline.
>>
>>149122592

>not wanting to see more of the qt girl and the MC

Pleb taste.
>>
If you want some heavy stuff just wait for Fitzgerald's backstory.

Also, Dostoyevskiy is fucking insane.
>>
Wait, is 5th episode out?
>>
>>149123898
>just wanted to save his daughteru and waifu
Best boy and most loyal
>>
File: evil frog.jpg (60KB, 720x393px) Image search: [Google]
evil frog.jpg
60KB, 720x393px
>>149124070
Yes but unsubbed. I have no idea what the fuck the schedule is for this show now. Apparently something changed and they aired two episodes in rapid succession and the releases are now like 4 days ahead of what anichart says. But the subs still come out days later than the raws.
>>
>>149124188
Shouldn't Daisuki-rip be out by now?
>>
>>149122475
So was it good?
>>
>>149124188
This whole season is a mess
>>
>>149125419
I liked all the gaijin writers. More Kyouka drama was unwelcome.
>>
>>149125545
>>149124188
That channel being allowed to air the episode before all others has fucked everything up. Guess subs are back to coming out on Wednesdays now? Strange how they'd do one weeks subs on a Friday and then every other episode on Wednesdays.
>>
>>149126414
It`s just CR being shit again, they couldn"t keep one schedule.
>>
>>149122629
This.

Present > flashback. While I admit the fight between Oda and Mimic's leader was pretty cool, I don't want to watch an entire cour of flashbacks, they were way too serious.
>>
>>149122629
>Not wanting to see more of Fitzgerald and the qt strategist
Fixed that for you
>>
Subs when.
>>
Why the fuck is there not a consistent schedule?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.