[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Toriyama hate Gohan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LaughingGohan.jpg (11KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingGohan.jpg
11KB, 250x200px
Why does Toriyama hate Gohan?
>>
>>149117755
Gohan has a loving family and a promising career. He's the only adult in his family.
>>
Because audience demanded Goku.
>>
>>149117755
Why do people think that Toriyama hates all of his characters?
>>
>>149119263
Well, he seems to do his best to forget most of them
>>
>>149117755
Nigga what are you talking about gohan was always a fucking normy.
>>
Why does Toriyama suck at writing?
>>
He's Goku except more boring.

Imagine Mickey or Mario having a son, and that kid is even more of a goody two shoes, that's Gohan.
>>
>>149119327
Who's Launch?
>>
He liked Gohan enough to make him Saiyaman.
>>
File: Akira21.jpg (14KB, 255x331px) Image search: [Google]
Akira21.jpg
14KB, 255x331px
>>149119401
Never heard of her
>>
>>149119359
Sounds like a stereotypical LN protagonist.

>Toriyama inadvertently created Kirito

Then again Naraku was the prototype for meme villains like Aizen and Madara.
>>
>>149119327
Not really aside from Launch. You just shouldn't expect minor or side characters to remain relevant long after they served their purpose in the story especially when there are new characters to introduce.
>>
>>149117755
Because he knows only shitty self inserts like him.
>>
He realized how shitty of a character he was and decided to fuck him over.
>>
>>149117755
>only character other than goku to kill a arc main villain
>gets to fuck a qt every night
>toriyama hates him
I wish tori hated me then.
>>
File: file.png (143KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
143KB, 300x198px
Leave Black Zamasu to me, dad.
>>
File: Dragonball_1310979746174.gif (6KB, 329x302px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_1310979746174.gif
6KB, 329x302px
>>149119598
Wanting them not to be the ass end of the illegal alien gardener joke is not the same as wanting them to remain relevant.

But when the opportunity arises for them to BE relevant, and it's tossed for another joke, you wonder if it's not seriously intentional malice.
>>
>>149120620
Losing the entirety of your character development and regressing to being essentially a child again isn't really a sign of love.
>>
>>149119359
Don't forget that unlike Goku, who trains like a beast and earns his power ups, Gohan gets handed them for free like your typical shounen protags.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.