[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real nigga talk, why does the majority of /a/ hate Naruto again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1475910447706.jpg (140KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475910447706.jpg
140KB, 1366x768px
Real nigga talk, why does the majority of /a/ hate Naruto again?
>>
>>149107091
Because it's the show you see on Cartoon Network when you're a babby. It's not necisarily that the show is terrible, but that 90%+ of the people who know about it don't know shit about anime in general or think watching Naruto and Pokemon on TV makes them "a cool nerd" or "an otaku".
>>
File: 1460346031782.png (80KB, 382x333px) Image search: [Google]
1460346031782.png
80KB, 382x333px
>>149107091
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>149107229
>but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Only sheep like something but say that it's bad because they don't want to disagree with other people or seem to have a "wrong" opinion. Fuck you and fuck anyone who does that. There isn't even such a thing as an actually bad show or even an actually bad work of art and if you say otherwise, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
Because we're not Japanese tweens.
>>
>>149107860
>Falling for this 5 years old pasta
This board is dead.
>>
File: 1444527000926.jpg (24KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
1444527000926.jpg
24KB, 407x430px
>>149107860
>replying seriously to pasta
>>
>>149107936
>>149107970
I already knew it was a pasta. I was just venting because I hate when people actually think that something's bad, regardless of opinion. I see it often enough that I decided to vent since this thread is garbage anyway.
>>
File: 1477142566340.png (102KB, 329x528px) Image search: [Google]
1477142566340.png
102KB, 329x528px
>this whole thread
>>
Absurdly popular and has poor writing
>>
File: 1473305259387.gif (428KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473305259387.gif
428KB, 500x322px
>>149107091
it wasn't good at the first place
>>
>>149107860
>>149107993
I wish there were more people like you.
>>
Out of the entire cast of 1000+ characters there were only 9 I could tolerate
>>
>>149108035
Nah nigga the Zabusa arc was great
>>
>>149107091
It isnt just Naburo that's hated. Nobody likes niggers either.
>>
>>149108375
I like both, speak for yourself.
>>
It had a lot of amazing concepts to work with, but they ended up changing tone and jumping the shark FAST
>>
>>149107091

Because it's been bad since Lee lost against Garaa. Because it's fanbase are one of the most cancerous and infested other Shonen with their shit when Nardo ended. Because it's been milked endlessly; where as there are series much better that have never even had an adaptation.

It's not even hatred for Naruto at this point. More like indifference. It just needs to fade away and let something else take it's place.
>>
Because it's popular

It's also bad, but that doesn't matter to /a/ as much
>>
It's a poorly written long-running series that has barely anything ninja related anymore. It becomes to powerlevel the longer it drags on. And yet anime/manga greenhorns praise it because they haven't seen anything past what 4kids air and shit off Funimation. Even normies bash on it, ironically though.
>>
>>149107091
It was the second most popular anime in the states for a while
>>
It's the anime people used to mock me after I wore an Evangelion shirt to school. I didn't even like Naruto.
>>
The games are pretty fun
>>
>>149107091
Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke are terrible characters. The friendship bs is pure cringe. Flashbacks every 5 minutes.
>>
Because check my 5
>>
>>149108715
Nice
>>
Naruto started well, but got lost in the quagmire of power creep and absurd story arcs with no clear character or plot progression. It's a perfect example of what happens when you start out with strong characters but no story.

However, I love the soundtrack for both Naruto and Shippuden.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.