[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ should make an anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Shirobako_Promotional_Poster.png (414KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
Shirobako_Promotional_Poster.png
414KB, 342x512px
Seen so many good threads about anime plots, and so many good drawfags on this board. I bet there's quite a few voice acting enthusiasts too.

What's stopping /a/ from making an anime of their own via a collaborative effort?

Could we organize something like this?
>>
No?
>>
I mean you have Shirobako as an image so I assume you have an idea of how retarded you sound right now
>>
>>149104420
Never saw it.

Just thought it was relevant.
>>
>>149104301
Lack of skill.

There's no one on /a/ who can animate well and animation as a whole takes a lot of specialized skills.
>>
There needs to be a budget gained by first searching and convincing sponsors to join a partnership (the production committee), meeting up with said representatives in Japan, discussions with sponsors about who does which work (which means talking in Japanese, or having to hire professional translators, which costs a ton), clearing up who is is the legitimate author of the work (it has to be tied to a real person, so no nebulous /a/nonymous group), lawyers need to get involved, trends need to be observed if the anime would even be a good idea in the current climate, the anime studio needs to select a staff, then there needs to be discussion which foreign companies to sell licenses for airing rights, which TV channel to pay to host the anime and serve as an advertising for the project and so on.
Also, most of the anime show slots are already booked out half a year, perhaps even up to an entire year in advance. There's also questions pertaining how to hype the show up in Japan, like for example making pre-screenings or not.

In short, even if for some reason the money was miraculously available, making anime involves lots and lots and lots of talking to people in Japanese.
Since most anons cannot speak Japanese, and cannot even speak in their own native language fluently enough to hold conversation with lots and lots of important people, the project would simply die after a week.
And the drama about who gets to be considered the owner of the work and thus the producer dooms the whole thing.
>>
>>149104301
You realize how hard it is to organize people being paid to make anime, and you want the same thing done but free?
>>
>>149104593
>>149104585

So, I should have been more specific: not a serialized, widely distributed thru tv anime; more like just a fun team effort we could drop on YouTube or something.

C'mon guys this is the age of technology. I bet there are plenty of people willing to at least give it a go.
>>
Real talk. There are drawfags indeed, but I didn't see animationfags post often, if they do exist.
>>
>>149104705
You should start smaller, like a 4koma or gooktoons or a WN
>>
>>149104744
Its not super hard, as long as you're not using flash. I've done short animations via Photoshop.

This could be a board wide effort, to really leave a legacy behind.
>>
>>149104795

I don't see why not? All suggestions inb4 autistic rantings are welcome.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.