[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this shit successful or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: gantz n' roses.jpg (229KB, 728x697px) Image search: [Google]
gantz n' roses.jpg
229KB, 728x697px
Gantz thread or not?
>>
>>149097679
I am still mad, an epilogue was all what i wanted, show how humanity recovered ans show reborn reika with her kids reborn clone kurono and reborn clone kei.
>>
>>149097679
I don't know, ask in 2chan.
>>
>>149097679
When's the BD release for Gantz O anyways
>>
>Gantz n' Roses
kek
>>
>>149097679
CGI movies that aren't for kids never do well. I'm expecting it to be a very lukewarm success at best.
>>
>>149097962
Spoil the movie for me
please
>>
>>149098297
Not him but I posted the full spoiler here the first day this movie came out
>>
>>149098384
Is this you?
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/148529882/#148531151

>no Muscle Rider
But why
>>
>>149098460
Yes. That's me

Muscle Rider is in the flash back together with the kid. So either they died or got out of the game already
>>
>>149098478
Oh well, I'm sold on Anzu voiced by MAO
Thanks

By the way no vampires?
>>
>>149098531
MAO was so great as Anzu
And yes, no vampire
>>
I just want to know if Rip Slyme has a cameo.
>>
File: GantzO.jpg (329KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
GantzO.jpg
329KB, 2048x1536px
Gantz G - No Kurona bare tits
Gantz O - No Reika bare tits (maybe the BD ver could change it).

What is even happening to this series? It all started as simple takes on needless violence and nudity, that's all it was about before all the unecessary stuff started creeping in and Oku couldn't even properly flesh out any of them.
>>
>>149098658

Pardon me while I whip this out.
>>
>>149098658
How often and hard do you think the 3D modelers fapped while making these? I'm sure the film was delayed months because of that.
>>
>>149098384
>>149098460
While Rider could be half understandable (lots of scenes, and character developement for the kid), I'm still mad jelly the removed pervert teacher. Not like he does much besides the legendary Nurari fucking , and worst thing is that this form was even in the movie.
>>
>>149098741
>I'm sure the film was delayed months because of that.
For a pin-up art that doesn't even appear on the movie? I find that unlikely.

In fact I think the CGi animators were left with blue balls hence making that promotional pin-up art, the only thing even close to fanservice in Gantz:O is Reika's and Anzu's breasts jiggling all around while in their gantz suits, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>149098858
Nah they saved all the good stuff to themselves. Think about it, if you were modeling this from the ground up, you'd make the most perfect fucking tits (or whatever you're into) and you'd work on perfecting them until they threatened to fire you unless you move on. I only hope someone who made it leaks the nudes. I feel like I've seen that with something else... A game perhaps. It's been so long I can't even remember.
>>
>>149098858
This, Reika barely does anything in this arc, but they still probably gave her more screentime (like grandpa who seems to replace the nerd in his scenes). Wonder if they kept the two cheerleaders of the Osaka team.

If anything, I'm more waiting for the Nurari giant woman form, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? It was confirmed it's in the movie, yet not like a single shot of it was shown yet?
>>
>>149098934
You can see it in one of the trailers
>>
>>149099003
proof.
>>
>>149099028
Not that guy, but I think it is the last trailer shown before the movie release, the long one with 3 minutes of footage.
>>
File: Gantz_Nerd_Tsuneo.png (88KB, 326x267px) Image search: [Google]
Gantz_Nerd_Tsuneo.png
88KB, 326x267px
>Has a mini-arc side story arc dedicated to his growth.
>Gantz O literally takes away the little he ever acomplished.

Bravo Toho, bravo.
>>
>>149099147
to be fair, there wasn't enough time for that. As said again, Grandpa got his screentime, hope there is the scene with the nurari head.
>>
>>149099210
No head scene at all
>>
>>149099210
I wasn't specifically reffering to his role on the Osaka Mission though.

Tsuneo's biggest feat was actually reviving Anzu, yet Gantz O gives that to Katou despite the fact he would never NOT have Kurono as his only choice in anything, in fact, in the manga Katou didn't even seen all that interested on her, it was mostly one-sided on Anzu's part.
>>
>>149099271
Movie Katou doesn't even remember anything about Kurono
>>
>>149099271
You're full of shit, he even agreed that they would live together after the mission.

Plot changes makes Katou not know about Kei, so his first goal is to survive and escape, but in the end he decides to use it for Anzu, it's fair.

Tsuneo just reviving Anzu without all his character developpement and scenes would be very lacking.
>>
File: 8499d9a2_o[1].jpg (102KB, 750x922px) Image search: [Google]
8499d9a2_o[1].jpg
102KB, 750x922px
>>149097679
is there a legit rip out yet? i'm afraid to click these baits on pic
>>
>>149098658
>Kurona

damn. i just realize... after all these years... was the clone thing planned from the benning

>Kurono
'u'-s used to be silent, 'r'-s tend to be 'L'-s, wich gives:
>Klon(o)

and i always thought (in stage 1 at least) that he just come up with random ideas from issue to issue
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mn0ptZsMmA
Jesus fucking Christ, they already made a Pachinko out of this. What pisses me off even more about this is that near the end of the video, you can see ingame scenes like Kuruno fighting the Oni boss alongside Muscle Rider, Kuruno fighting the Chibi aliens on his own, Kuruno and Kato fighting the final boss of the Buddha arc. Why couldn't they have just saved all that cool shit for a proper Gantz video game instead of a stupid fucking gambling machine. God damn nips and their obsession with gambling.
>>
>>149099344
>Plot changes makes Katou not know about Kei, so his first goal is to survive and escape, but in the end he decides to use it for Anzu, it's fair.

so....kurono is just dead in the movie-verse?
I don't understand this movie, the only people who will watch it are fans of the manga, and they are just gonna be pissed off that so much was changed out of one of the good arcs
>>
>>149097679
Nah, it flopped really hard. Couldn't even make it first in the first week and went down in the second.
>>
>>149102263
They asked Oku to remake the story so that it can work as a standalone movie.
>>
>>149102021
>benning
fuck. i meant *beginning
>>
>>149102263
I can actually dig the changes that were made to story for this movie.
Kuruno dies during his fight with the Oni boss because Izumi wasn't there to back him up since he doesn't exist in the movie, same goes for those stupid vampires.

>>149102269
Please be joking, PLEASE.
>>
>>149102021
You got a higher res version of that, friend?
>>
File: 1424150051883.jpg (29KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424150051883.jpg
29KB, 291x400px
>>149098658
>plain white underwear
>>
>>149102365
nah, sorry. probably a colored mangacover
>>
>>149102813
Aw.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.