[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this supposed to be deep? I mostly found it funny.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: HimariQueen.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HimariQueen.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
Was this supposed to be deep?
I mostly found it funny.
>>
only Japanese can understand Penguindrum
>>
>>149086781
There's nothing about Penguindrum that's specifically Japanese only. Except maybe the fear of train based terrorist attacks.
>>
Year of the Linux desktop.
>>
>>149086645
It's both funny and deep.
That's Ikuhara's style.
>>
IMAGINE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMjGASKWro
>>
I still have no idea what were those penguins doing
>>
Classic example of something pretending to be deep with obtuse symbolism and meaningless, cheesy oneliners. Of course, dumb people mistake this for actual depth and praise it even though it hasn't actually done anything.
>>
>>149087393
Pay attention to who each penguin belongs to, and then watch their actions
>>
>>149086645
Funny, cute and deep.
>>
>>149087776
monolingual
>>
>>149087776
Pity (You)
>>
>>149087776
I'm very smart
>>
I just like the firs OP
>>
>>149086645
Both, really.
>>
>>149086645
shit was more confusing than Utena
>>
>>149090572
>not the first ending as well
>>
>>149086645
Honestly, this is all I can remember out of this shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jtxOJbzDI8

That, and that trippy ass first ed.
>>
I never understood the incest.
>>
>>149097987
It loosely signifies the dissolution of control structures
>>
File: penguindrum plot.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
penguindrum plot.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>149086645
>>149087776
It was just boring
Deep, shallow, who cares. It's like so many stories from 'intellectuals'. So obsessed with manufacturing its message that it forgets inspiration and passion.
>>
>>149098237
You say that as if creation something from inspiration and passion doesn't inherently have a message by virtue of being a part of the creator realized.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.