[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maid Dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Cvi4aJjVYAQ1Mbz[1].jpg (93KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
Cvi4aJjVYAQ1Mbz[1].jpg
93KB, 600x846px
How much propaganda this will be?
>>
>>149081953

None. It's delicious yuris.
>>
Just when I thought KyoAni couldn't get any better.
>>
>>149081953
It's getting an anime? Hot fucking skippity.
>>
>>149081953
>all the fanservice will be filtered out
>>
she seems chubbier than normal
>>
File: kobayashisdragonmaid.jpg (150KB, 640x308px) Image search: [Google]
kobayashisdragonmaid.jpg
150KB, 640x308px
>>149081953
>made her look like shinka
wtf kyoani, they ruined the art already.
>>
I'm willing to give this a chance, because I liked the source material.

I do hope that there will be some anime original content to surprise me, though. Not too much deviating from the manga, but a little bit of extra stuff is always nice.
>>
Kinema Citrus should have done it, the animation/ character designs would be great if it was similiar to shakunetsu since it seems more loyal to the source
>>
>>149081953
>How much propaganda this will be?

None? The Maid is gay for the office lady and so far there have only really been three male characters of relevance, and none of them are part of any pairings and have hardly any screentime.
>>
>>149083520
Maid dragon doesn't actually have a whole lot of fan service early in the series.
>>
>>149081953
What will it be propagandizing?
>>
>>149084367
That girls in maid uniforms are the cutest.
>>
>>149083520
>Takemoto
>Giving up fanservice.
>>
>>149084516
I deposited this manga into the backlog a few months ago and haven't caught up yet. Wasn't there a chapter where they discuss which maid outfit is best?
>>
>>149084632
I do remember one of the more recent chapters where Kobayashi got futanari'd for a short time.
>>
>>149084632
The maid discussion happens every time when she gets drunk so its happened a couple of times.

>>149084744

It was actually a straight up genderbender, the joke was that Kobayashi is so androgynous anyways that her/his appearance didn't really change outside of the penis.
>>
I'm afraid of how much the character designs will change.
Not only will they sameface this also, but will they use all there "kino" filters or try something new and out of their comfort zone? PV when
>>
>>149085418
It airs in January so late November to early December?
>>
>>149085498
Probably.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.