[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>149076916
Hmmmm, what could an obviously sexually fucked up girl like her probably mean by this? Maayyyybe that she is completely immature and covers her problems with a fake tough girl attitude?

Oooor, that she had the wincestual hots for her mommy all along, which would explain her being tsundere an all.
>>
Likely dreaming about her mother hanging from the ceiling.
>>
>>149076916
She's a lesbian and wants someone to call 'mama' in bed.
>>
>>149077043
No, no, that can't be it.
THINK HARDER!
>>
>>149077341
*thinks harder*

It´s... a bad dream? A... Fuck, I don´t know, I´m going with mommy issues and emotional childishness.
>>
should I watch nge
>>
File: NGE.png (567KB, 1261x632px) Image search: [Google]
NGE.png
567KB, 1261x632px
>>149077803
Yes, no question. You´re in for something.

But ONLY in this order:
- Original TV show, take a daily break after 4-5 episodes
- Before Episode 25, take about one and a half to think about the show and what you saw
- Then watch E25 and E26. Try not to cry while the writer rapes your mind.
- Then take about two to three days to digest what you just saw.
- Then, and only then, watch End of Evangelion. Watch the two episodes at once, without break. Prepare for more, maaaannny more mindrape. Also prepare to feel utter justified hatred against Ota*ku-scum.
- Digest it. It may take a while.
- Fuck the rebuild, it´s shit.

Anyway, this should be a good way to watch NGE.
I hope you have fun and learn something important.
>>
>>149078195
>But ONLY in this order:
>- Original TV show, take a daily break after 4-5 episodes
>- Before Episode 25, take about one and a half to think about the show and what you saw
>- Then watch E25 and E26. Try not to cry while the writer rapes your mind.
>- Then take about two to three days to digest what you just saw.
>- Then, and only then, watch End of Evangelion. Watch the two episodes at once, without break. Prepare for more, maaaannny more mindrape. Also prepare to feel utter justified hatred against Ota*ku-scum.
>- Digest it. It may take a while.
>- Fuck the rebuild, it´s shit.
Or you can just watch it all in one sitting like me.
But yeah, don't watch Rebuild.
>>
>>149076916
She wants to become a mama of Shinji's child.
>>
>>149078263
In my opinion, some parts of NGE, especially in EoE, need some time to settle, to be digested.
Rushing it could ruin the experience.
>>
File: jesus don't say that out loud.jpg (148KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jesus don't say that out loud.jpg
148KB, 1440x1080px
>>149077043
Like, just direct detail from the show instead of interpreting subtext from the water level in a beaker or something? You madman.
>>
File: Asuka 1.jpg (172KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka 1.jpg
172KB, 850x1203px
>>149077803
Yes, you should watch it. It's obviously the best anime of all time. BUT
Prepare for a pretty sad and crushing experience. I watched it as a child and sometimes memories about it give me long periods of depression. Watch it as >>149078195 says, try to analyze what you've just watched and understand the plot. The main thing about this show is people's relationships with each other and their own characters. It's not about robots, it's about us. The show is beautiful, the characters are multi-dimensional and you'll love them and feel empathy to them if you have the ability to think and analyze. The show gives us positive message about accepting ourselves and our feelings, the theme of love and inability and fear of expressing it pierces the plot everywhere. Be prepared for that. Rebuilds are yet to come and I believe they aren't just remakes, but sequels, but that comes later, we'll see. At the end remember, the show ends at a happy note. Accept it as it is. It's beautiful.
And forgive Asuka, she's sensible and loving, she's just afraid of it
>>
File: Pondering.png (16KB, 241x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pondering.png
16KB, 241x200px
>>149079157
MOM´S GONNA FREAK

But wait, are you implying that there are legit autists out there, analysing every single frame of the show since 20 years? Are you implying that there are people so devoid of hobbies that they ignore every simple interpretation and always go for the "cabbalistic judeo-christian imagery NWO conspiracy" stuff?
These people don´t exist, right? RIGHT???
>>
>>149079473
Couldn´t have said it better. EVA really is something very special.
>>
Asuka is the best.
>>
>>149078195
i've seen the first two rebuild movies, anon, while i dont care for them, i didn't find them outright shit. what am i missing? it has been a couple years since i watched the original series
>>
asuka needed a good dicking
>>
>>149079680
You watched Rebuilds before the original? You're best bet is to kill yourself as soon as possible and hope you reincarnate in circumstances that allow you to watch NGE properly.
>>
>>149078195
>Also prepare to feel utter justified hatred against Ota*ku-scum.
Why should I hate otaku? There's nothing wrong with them, aside from a societal point of view.
>>
>>149079824
meant for>>149079735
>>
>>149079735
They aren´t shit.
They just lack the stuff >>149079473 said. There´s no pschological purgatory for the viewer in it, which is what makes NGE so very, very great.
>>
>>149079858
haha no I saw the original series a few years ago, and i saw rebuild 1 and 2 within the last month. i'll try not to kill myself famalam

>>149079870
fair enough. i oughta watch the original series again, it really has been a long time.
>>
>>149078195

Also should mention to make sure he watches the directors cuts of episodes 20-24.

The TV versions omit a lot of necessary exposition (Kaworu and SEELE scene), some scenes are way less impactful (the mindrape in particular), and others are completely absent (asuka bathroom scene).

You NEED to see these versions.
>>
>>149079626
There are people that convinced themselves artifacts on the film from where it was spliced together were symbolic of the Tree of Life.
>>
>>149080330
Ahh, ok, gonna watch them, too. Thanks.

>>149080352
I would slap my face, but I right now I have none.
Are these the guys who run this shit http://wiki.evageeks.org/?
>>
File: rei4.jpg (467KB, 895x1280px) Image search: [Google]
rei4.jpg
467KB, 895x1280px
>>149080330
Where can I download the director's cut versions? I need it as quality as possible too, haven't watched the show for a long time
>>
File: 1474566511642.jpg (125KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474566511642.jpg
125KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>149080508

nyaa, I guess?
>>
>>149080330
Ah damn I just re-watched the series and was wondering what (DC) meant on the BD files.

Gonna watch them right now. Thanks bro.
>>
>>149079733
No.

>>149079770
Yes.
>>
>>149079733
Nope
>>
File: sa.jpg (140KB, 582x865px) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
140KB, 582x865px
>>149079733
Yes, would help her overcome insecurity and cuddle with
>>
>>149076916
unless Shinji crossdresses she can never accept him
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.