[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shilling protein bars and the like thats where i dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: fui.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fui.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>shilling protein bars and the like
thats where i dropped this anime

i mean ok you need a decent bike if you wanna bike seriously, but those protein and energy bars are just a massive scam. you get the same amount of nutrition from a banana or a bread with cheese or something
>>
>>149066208
Those aren't very portable though.
>>
Fruit is expensive in Japan.
>>
>>149066208
>you get the same amount of nutrition from a banana or a bread with cheese or something

I see you never compete in any major sports event before.
Continue being a retarded basement dweller then.
>>
>protein bars
It's literally liquefied sugar you dip
It's the same crap in a banana but in a fraction of the size and your stomach won't spill your guts overboard if you're sick and dehydrated
>>
>no helmet visor

not coolio / 10
>>
>>149066485
Haven't you seen Rafael Nadal eating bananas?
>>
>>149066691

What does a tennis player have to do with cycling?
>>
>>149066691
I haven't seen Rafael Nadal haul bananas hundreds of kilometers uphill, no
>>
>>149066691
>Retarded basement dweller still don't understand and refuse to put 5 minutes to google why the products existed.

Stay dumb then. We need idiots to entertain us.
>>
Which days does this air? It feels it has been a long time since the last episode.
>>
>>149066713
>I see you never compete in any major sports event before.
>>
File: tipota.jpg (132KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
tipota.jpg
132KB, 500x637px
>>149066797

Yeah I see that, now what does a tennis player have to do with cycling?
>>
I don't know what this show is but it's pretty funny to think about cyclists hauling bananas everywhere
>>
>>149066691
Nadal is playing on a single court. Where do you want cyclists to put three bananas?
>>
File: crazy.jpg (22KB, 269x190px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
22KB, 269x190px
>>149066905

I can think of places I want this girl to put her three bananas
>>
>Lightweight and small enough to fit in your pocket.
>You can buy in bulk without worrying about them rotting quickly.
>More easily digestable and won't make your stomach sick if you're dehydrated.
>Come in a wide variety of flavors.

There are more reasons people prefer them than just the nutrition.
>>
Bananas are for monkeys.
>>
/a/ hates bananas. they'd rather go for a big black chocolate bar
>>
>>149066905
Not that anon, but you have room on the back for six or more bananas. Of course they don't carry bundles of them around the whole race like apes, the crews chase them in cars and provide them with food
>>
It takes the body energy to digest a banana. When you're exercising hard, bloodflow is being diverted from going to your guts and sent to the muscles instead. If you're actively exercising and need quick energy, you should go for the simplest foods possible. Bananas are hardly complex food, but they're more complex than liquid sugar.

>>149067118
And for biking enthusiasts like the girls in this show? They bike for long distances for fun but obviously don't have a chase car. And while they could tie some bananas to the back, that's just weight to lug around, especially in a sport where being ultralight is the fad. Why would you want to strap 2 pounds of bananas to your bike if you have the means to afford something far more compact and lighter?
>>
>>149067436
I wasn't advocating the dragging of bananas across long distances. They still squish and get disgusting after a few hours and you still get sick if you eat too many, just pointed out it's possible to cram quite a number of them in a jersey
>>
>>149066905
Good thing girls have four mouths.
>>
>>149067436
Ain't the doin it "for fun"?
>>
>>149067596
>Ain't the doin it "for fun"?

What?
>>
>>149066208
That just means the girls are stupid.
>>
Episode 3 when?
>>
>>149070731
When Ami's butt gets better.
>>
>>149066208
As a Pro Cyclist, their not you need those for a long ass race otherwise you just end up a slug when you need to sprint .
>>
>>149066208
>bread

You might as well kill yourself.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.