[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. Was it really necessary for Ayase and Kanako

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Just finished this. Was it really necessary for Ayase and Kanako to confess?

And were Kirino and Kuroneko actually best friends? They sure didn't seem like it to me.
>>
>>149061975
>Was it really necessary for Ayase and Kanako to confess?
If they don't all confess there's a portion of the fanbase you miss out on pandering to
>>
>>149061975
Ayase yes, Kanako no and they were best friends.

>>149062384
Nobody really cared about those 2 though, by far the biggest fanbases were Kirino's and Ruri's.
>>
>Just finished this. Was it really necessary for Ayase and Kanako to confess?
It was. They both had legitimate reasons for liking him.

>And were Kirino and Kuroneko actually best friends? They sure didn't seem like it to me.
They weren't; not really. Friends? Sure. But they were hardly besties.
>>
With Kirino's attitude and interests, plus the whole "loving relationship with her brother" thing, Ruri is easily Kirino's best friend. Ayase wouldn't have been so accepting if she had known the true extent of Kyou and Kirino's relationship, but Ruri is fairly accepting of it, giving that she doesn't lash out at Kirino too badly for bragging about their sex life, she just makes fun of her and halfheartedly calls her a bitch
>>
>>149062384
This

As a Saorifag, she was never turned down so I still believe she's a winner
>>
File: 1473099391217.jpg (620KB, 2000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
1473099391217.jpg
620KB, 2000x2666px
Purest love
>>
>>149061975
The story starting from the point where Ruri is having doubts about her relationship with Kyousuke can be considered non canon.
Oreimo was victim of heavy executive meddling and that's why so many bizarre, nonsensical events happen (like everyone becoming Kyosuke's harem or Kirino winning).
>>
Kanako and Ayase were great catches and literally confessed to Kyousuke since he was never going to initiate. The point of two junior models who also have great personalities confessing, beyond the obvious that Kyou is a catch himself, is the scene where the siblings finally admit to each other that the other dating someone would be agonizing.
I'm actually a huge Hanazawa Kana fan and loved Ruri but anyone who thought another coupling was possible after that episode (S2E9, I believe) was watching at a passive/casual level.
>were Rino and Ruri best friends?
If you had said "are" I might have said yes but for the glimpse into their lives displayed, Ayase is her best friend. Kirino has an extremely large amount to feel grateful for having Ruri in he life, though. If she loves her brother as much as canon says, she is probably best friends with her now.
>>
File: defenssit.jpg (51KB, 837x419px) Image search: [Google]
defenssit.jpg
51KB, 837x419px
>>149065085
This post is just mocking nekofags, right? I can't come up with any other explanation for this amount of delusion.
>>
>>149065372
Hahahahahahaha oooooohhhh got 'eeeeeeeeeem
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>149063829
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1240x1754px
So why have imouto/incest threads been getting deleted lately? I notice it happening a lot lately
>>
>>149065372
Fake as hell
>>
It's a shitty light novel harem. Of course girls have to confess to MC, what kind of stupid question is that?
>>
>>149066821
>>149066843
This is an Oreimo thread.
>>
>>149066843
Because threads about incest, loli, etc. have to stay on topic of a specific series or multiple series. It's not even a new rule. People just got tired of 3DPD threads about incest or what have you and rightly report them as off-topic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.