[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Bulma end up pairing with Goku? They were a much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1442807960303.jpg (75KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1442807960303.jpg
75KB, 500x643px
Why didn't Bulma end up pairing with Goku? They were a much better fit for eachother than Goku x Chichi. Chichi is just an annoying bitch who never should've been a part of the series.
>>
Because their relationship was never like that, at least not from his perspective.
>>
Goku should keep his virginity as a magic fighter instead of giving birth to generation of jobbers
>>
>>149058226

They were basically brother and sister. Even later when she truly respects the dude she never truly lusts after him.

>Chichi is just an annoying bitch
Chichi is best wife who's personality gets shafted for comedy hijinks.
>>
>>149058226
>>148578552
http://desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/1442807960303.jpg/image/IZN4KyC8oT-2-B9j361ihA/type/op/
What the fuck is wrong with Dragonshitters?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (43KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
43KB, 576x432px
It's a good thing that Chichi grew a backbone and became a good strict mother. Did you really want to her to submissive and shy forever?
>>
>>149058226
Because japan hates perfect pairings
>>
>>149058226
because we would have spoiled Gohan instead of Trunk
>>
>>149058226
It was kind of weird having Goku marrying Chi Chi, a character who appears in just a handful of episodes in Dragon Ball, instead of Bulma, who was one of the main characters. Chi Chi was never really developed as a character.
>>
Goku and Bulma would've been an awesome couple... We need an alternate timeline of this, with them having kids!!!
>>
>>149058797
Yes I do. Chichi at the end of DB was the best girl in the entire Dragon Ball universe. She had that fiery temper from time to time, but it hasn't taken over her, she was cute and enthusiastic most of the time.
>>
>>149058797
Yes damn it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.