[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All military tech is from the future >Still using steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161026-200209.png (392KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161026-200209.png
392KB, 1920x1200px
>All military tech is from the future
>Still using steam catapults instead of electromagnetic catapults
>Still using the Harrier instead of the F-35B
>Still using non-modular equipment and ship hulls
It's like they didn't even do any research!
>>
>>149048946
I have absolutely no idea what this grainy stream screenshot of a vague mecha outline is, but I'm going to assume the creators didn't give a shit about muh realistic future because they're writing fiction, you faggot.
>>
>>149048946
>soilder trained from birth can't into OPSEC
They honestly have only themselves to blame for having so many problems protecting their database
>>
>>149049136
>doesn't recognize FMP

Okay.
>>
It's almost as if FMP was written even before most of those technologies were even planned
>>
>>149049273
I only watched it once, fuck if I can pick out a half-inch-tall obscured AS from behind.
>>
>>149049601
The original JSF contracts were assigned one or two years before this was written, and EM catapults have been conceptualized for a long time
>>
>>149049701
What are you, some kind of anime pleb faggot who can't identify characters, equipment, and locations from any anime from a mere pixel?
>>
>>149049701
The TDD's launch deck is pretty unique.
>>
>>149049701
I only watched it once years ago and even now I still can recognize that launch catapult
>>
>>149049702
The novel came out in 1998, and lockheed won the contract for the F-35 3 months before the anime aired

Get fucked
>>
>>149050044
X-32 and X-35 were publicly in trials before that, and it was obvious one of them were going to end up replacing the Harrier. I'd rather they had picked the X-32 then be lazy and have a state of the art military force using 30 year old jets
>>
>>149048946

>interesting in garbage than nobody cares.
>wanting creepy military nerds to stalk and harass you and your people.
>Idiots always forgot it's 100% fiction, as with all manga and anime.

No wonder they refuse to add those shit in.
>>
>>149048946
>non-modular equipment and ship hulls

Do you mean to say that we use modular ship hulls?
>>
>>149048946
Can't wait for continuation of the LN's only to trigger you some more.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.