[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katanagatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Crying Togame.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Togame.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I know that I'm slow as fuck, but I just finished Katanagatari.
I seriously don't know how to feel about this ending. I was expecting some kind of bittersweet ending where Japan would have been saved, but on the other hand Shichika would have died along with the Shogun and Hitei. Instead I got this. I'm not really angry about the ending, just confused by the direction it took.

Also, is Hitei good now? For all I'm concerned she's still a bitch who treated her minion like shit. She's got no sympathy from me.
>>
Yeah, I hated that blond bitch. The ending was what took it down a notch for me. I expected something to happen to Togame but it still pulled the heart strings and was quite sad. The justified rage that followed with Shichika very cathartic.Then the ending where he just becomes a normal guy on the road with blondie was disappointing.
>>
>>149041468
the main plot twist was that Togame was a real bitch
>>
>>149042975
Yeah, but not really.

She was only like 30% bitch, 70% genuine. Faggots like you don't get the point of a conflicted character.

She has two ambitions and they're mutually exclusive, just like Hitei-hime.
>>
Dropped after "that" episode was canceled and when he killed shrine girl for no reason
Skipped to the very end.

CHEERIO
>>
it's trash
>>
>>149040663
>not expecting Togame to die since episode 1
Retards never learn.
>>
>>149040663
I expected her to be killed from the start so it was just 13 minutes of edgy dialouge
>>
>>149043232
Where in my post did I ever mention Togame?
>>
>>149043216
Your face is trash.
>>
>>149043295
>crying togame
>>
>>149043403
It was just one of the pictures I took from the show, besides, why can't I find a death emotional despite knowing about it beforehand? I already knew about her death because of >spoilers.
>>
>>149043480
>why can't I find a death emotional despite knowing about it beforehand?
Because Trinity syndrome.
>>
>>149040663
Confused by the direction it took? Sorry you didn't get it. That's probably why it bothers you. There was literally no other way to end it without throwing out its core theme and character arc up to that point.

It's not even 2deep4u. You just didn't want the story being told to you but decided to keep watching anyway.
>>
>>149043591
Do you just like to spout buzzwords? That tumblr syndrome doesn't even fit in Togames case.
>>
>>149043622
Took a long break mid-way through the series, which might have had something to do with why the ending seemed so strange to me. Might need to re-watch it at some point then.
>>
Oh shit, I've just realized that Higami Rinne appears to Shichika as a mashup of Nanami and Konayuki. That's all her/his design really is.
>>
>>149043622
Actually, I think I kind of get the ending now.
>>
do they fuck?
>>
>>149044428
Oh, they actually spelled it out two minutes later. Well, fuck that. I must have forgotten.
>>
One thing that's shit about it is that it doesn't have the balls to kill Shichika.
>>
>>149044730
>killing a sword
That aside, do you actually dislike Shichika? I kind of liked him first time, and really liked him on the rewatch.
>>
>>149044730
I how the story ended but I also wouldn't have mind seeing Hitei get killed by Shichirin
>>
>>149044969
liked*
>>
>>149043383
your mother is trash
>>
>>149045052
That's just rude.
>>
Yo, does anyone know where I can download the soundtrack without following the shitty malware filled links that google gives me?
>>
>>149045640
Yes.
>>
>>149045687
Thanks champ
>>
>countless episodes on Togame changing Shichika
>Pengin episode
>Pengin admits Shichika has changed Togame
Man, I fucking love this show
>>
>>149042975
Didn't she say that she was just using him like EVERY episode?
>>
Hitei saved Togame from herself. Once they succeeded in killing the shogun, she would've killed the man she loved.
>>
Do not worry, best girl won.
>>
>get your shit wrecked
>get the one you loved stolen by your nemesis
Is Togame a cuck?
>>
>>149047294
No. I've rewatched it all and she actually got better.
>>
>>149047668
No, she's fuckken dead, mate
>>
>>149048016
But is she a dead cuck?
>>
>>149048431
You cannot cuck which doesn't live, anon. Also only men can be involved in cucking, that's the definition, really.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.