[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been reading the Koichoco VN and Chisato has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

I've been reading the Koichoco VN and Chisato has been shoved in my face around every 6 minutes by the writers, either by the trending route plot, other characters or herself.
This is all happening OUTSIDE of her route.

Also she's the only one who gets the unskippable scene treatment, both in her own route, the prologue and other girl' routes, you'd imagine the heroine of the route would get those unskippable scenes with this amazing OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuYCJVc0NI

but nope, everything is Chisato , everyone has a boner or ladyboner for Chisato, the story, every other character and herself make you seem like humongous piece of shit for rejecting the girl who loves you more than life, your only choice is to move away from the screen while the unskippable scene passes if you don't want to feel like shit listening to her heartrending wails.

By the way I fucking love Chisato but I imagine the writers wanted to do 5 Chisato routes but some marketing guy told them that would be a bad idea so others girls were tacked in.
>>
chisato a mary sue
>>
Chisato is love, Chisato is life.

Behead those who insult Chisato.
>>
>>149037084
No, she's actually pretty fucking flawed but the writers sure have a boner for her.
>>
Chisato is a fantastic character so the more she's there the better.

She's an osananajimi with looks, smarts, wit, perception, insight, lewdness, open-mindness and decent bantering skills.

It's a full fucking package, not to mention everyone single named character presumes the MC is dating her from the very start, EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.
>>
>>149036967
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkuYCJVc0NI
>it's a "Chisato comes through the window to cry in your chest episode"

Oh God they made me go through that 4 times with no choice but to read it, what do they think my heart is made of, fucking marble?
>>
>>149036967
In Michiru´s route Chisato´s unskippable part wasn´t bad, she got over it quickly. OTOH, in Isara or Satsuki route Chisato´s meltdown was delicious.
>>
>>149037998
By the end of the route she doesn't seem to hold any bad feelings anymore though.
>>
They should have renamed it to Koi to Senkyo to Chisato.

In the context of the story Chocolate already means Chisato so it's pretty much the same shit.
>>
>>149038152
Yes, she doesn´t "seem" to hold bad feelings. I would be very cautious about people with confirmed mental problems. Sudden YANDERE or sth.
>>
>>149037998
That's cruel, I couldn't stand to see her cry like that, so that's why I'll replay her route once I'm finished with Michiru and the last part of Mifuyu, need some fluff and vanilla to overwrite the soul-crushing I felt by the other routes.
>>
>>149038338
Yandere Chisato sounds pretty nice.
>>
File: 047.png (672KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
047.png
672KB, 800x600px
Mifuyu were only other heroine with substance.
>>
>>149038807
>Chisato this Chisato that

Yeah..
>>
>>149038904
She wasn't piece of shit of a character(like ones in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien) and there was legitimate drama where no one was at fault and mc had to be proactive.
>>
>>149039082
age VNs deal with much more serious themes than sprite VNs, of course the characters are far darker.
>>
>>149038349
In Isara route, she and few other club members acted like total traitorous bitches and retards, so meltdown was REALLY delicious
>>
>>149039388
I was far more mad at MC and Isara how easily they forgave them and shrug it off, even apologizing themselves. I would understood if they used them for electives and ditch them after, but it was like nothing. How can you stand friends with people like that after?
>>
>>149039388
I don't agree, Yuuki compromised the election with his silly initial Keitoku plan and everyone felt like he was doing it for her and not the club, far more was at stake than his love life and he should have kept it in his pants for a week until the elections were over.

Heck, he even admitted later to them that he was being selfish there.
>>
>>149040176
>far more was at stake
Seriously? Only thing at stake was their shitty non-club where they eat crappy snacks.
So called "friends" value it more than mc, his love or actually noble goal. While in Chisato and Mifuyu case it was somewhat justifiable(jealosy and devotion) but absolutely not excusable, all other heroines were literal scum. And only gay buddy proved his worth as a person.
>>
>>149040176
Uh oh, the puppet candidate of StuCo did something else than being face of the campaign and tool to make sure their club can slack off for school´s money?
He, despite initial hiccups, has tried and eventually succeeded in mitigating of school´s worst problem?
REEEEEEEEE, it´s time for daggers in the back strategy. He must have been led around by penis by poorfag girl, he couldn´t have enough decency and courage to try and solve student bullying and discrimination otherwise.
>>
>>149040475
What about his support group, all the other clubs on Satsuki's radar and the people who vote for him? The club was obviously the most important since they started the campaign because of it.

>>149040521
That's bullshit, plenty of smarter people tried to fix the problem and suddenly he thought of a way with Isana in a single day.
>>
>>149041080
>What about his support group, all the other clubs on Satsuki's radar and the people who vote for him?
They were on Satsuki's radar for a reason as you said. And its not like he backed on his words or lied to them. Actually thats exactly what his "friends" wanted him to do! Pretend and lie to them, and then when and if he got elected to his thing.

>The club was obviously the most important since they started the campaign because of it.
Its was more like childish tantrum on a spur of a moment. And mc found a more noble goal.
>>
>>149041429
It's not like he lied to them, but he did go out of his way to prioritize the poorfags without consulting anyoine against better judgment over anything else which lead to ratings dropping, they wouldn't have supported him if they knew.

And if he didn't come up with that reform, which I mention was pure bullshit deus ex machina, he'd still be left with 3 club members, without a vice-prez job and the Keitoku system would be nullified and Isana's brothers wouldn't be able to attend Takafuji.
>>
File: 108.png (517KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
108.png
517KB, 800x600px
>>149036967
I don't get what you're trying to say, but I see that you're exaggerating. Either way, other route branching off the common route which is basically Chisato's route is logical. Other girls had to deal with stealing the MC away from Chisato who was already in a relationship with him.
>>
>>149041833
The routes start during the training camp, Chisato isn't in that kind of a relationship with him at that time.
She only gives him a handjob a bit latter
>>
>>149041648
> It's not like he lied to them, but he did go out of his way to prioritize the poorfags without consulting anyoine against better judgment over anything else which lead to ratings dropping, they wouldn't have supported him if they knew.

He consulted, didn't find support among his "friends". And did what he had to do at debates. He honestly told his would be voters his new goal. He wasn't obliged to anyone yet. Nor his "friends" to him. He decided that his new noble goal has more value than crappy snacks.
But his "friends" at the same time decided that snacks are more important than doin something good, or their friend or his love interest.
They worthless friends.

>And if he didn't come up with that reform, which I mention was pure bullshit deus ex machina
Because you said so. Yeah.
And plot devices are irrelevant to characterization.
>>
I want to breed with Chisato.
>>
>>149036967
I installed the VN like several weeks ago but since college keeps me pretty busy I have only played like 30 minutes into the game.

Loving Mifuyu's voice so much. Why didn't they keep the original voices when doing the anime adaptation?

Mifuyu's VN voice suits her fragile yet loving perfect waifu image much better.
>>
>>149043544
Mifuyu has too much emotional baggage.
>>
>>149043649
Aside from Chisato and scholarship girl I find her character to be the most complex and interesting among the heroines.
>>
Wait, why aren't we talking about TRUE best girl?
>>
>>149043815
Because while she's hot and has a great Onee-chan, she's not really best girl.
>>
>>149043815
Satsuki a shit.
>>
>>149043815
+Tits
+Voice
+Sister

Not much of a character, pretty much every other girl was more complex.
>>
>>149037733
just choose "skip read text" and dont stop pressing shift
>>
>>149044342
Does that even work for scenes where they remove the entire UI but the text?
>>
Chisato best girl.
>>
Is any other sprite VN getting translated? I'd really like to see Imasugu since it seems to take place in the same school as Koichoco
>>
>>149037496
She is really good but I don't like her design.

>that hair
>those colors
>those colors
>>
>>149043815
It's amazing to see how the attitude towards Satsuki changed after the VN translation, I remember so much Satsukifagging when the anime was airing.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.