[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goku's Japanese VA is now 80 years old. God damn how does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: She's 80 years old now..jpg (97KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
She's 80 years old now..jpg
97KB, 675x1200px
Goku's Japanese VA is now 80 years old.

God damn how does she do it?

>Inb4 Dragon Balls
>>
>>149031482
Why is there poop on her food? What the fuck

She sounds terrible as Goku btw. I don't care about what Toriyama says, that guy can't even remember his own characters. Fuck nostalgia too. Goku's dub voice is better
>>
what's gonna happen to dragon ball when she's gone?
>>
It's even more shocking when you consider how exhausting and difficult the job of a VA could be. Especially for a screamer like Goku and her other roles in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>149031482
By devouring virgin children, and sucking them of their liveliness.
>>
Assuming that's true, she's outlived half the VAs younger than her.
>>
>>149032251
Sean Schemmel voices him in Japanese too.
>>
>>149032251
Either Dragon Ball ends completely or Goku finally retires forever and he's replaced with a new protagonist.
>>
>>149032251
They will get another woman to voice him and /a/ will bitch about it.
>>
>>149032251
Every VA has tons of pre-recorded words and phrases that the studio keeps with them. So maybe they would adapt something that fits with the recordings.
>>
>>149033462
Unless it's Sawashiro.
>>
>>149033462
Taneda Risa will be a good choice
>>
File: Stan_Lee_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg (564KB, 1032x1352px) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Lee_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg
564KB, 1032x1352px
>>149031482
That's cute.
>>
>>149031482
I think whats more impressive is that they decided to keep his shitty voice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.