[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the biggest fag in anime history? He can turn into a hot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 60386522.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
60386522.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
Is he the biggest fag in anime history?
He can turn into a hot girl whenever he wants yet he wants to get rid of the "curse". Also multiple girls are in love with him and yet hes too much of a faggot to pick one
>>
Boys didn't want to be cute girls in 1987, anon. 4chan culture was almost 20 years away. Ranma was just a product of his time.
>>
>>149023348
Being a fucking strong male with a harem
>duh what a fag
Sasuga /a/
>>
>>149023348
If you were being forced to choose between a bunch of bitches you don't even know and care nothing about, you'd be the same way, hypocrite.
>>
He's the competing goku of his time pleb.
>>
>>149023348
He is a faq for going after the man-girl, just look at how that chinese gal was pretty much jumping his bones and he always only thinks about that one gal who once at the beginning of series said to his girl form she would be his friend.

He should just fack chinese gal or the cook, what is wrong with him.
>>
>>149024635
He is a kid after all, i was the same at that age when girls jumped on me. I guess my mind didnt mature that fast or the girls werent as hot as i imagined them to be.
>>
>>149023348
Shampu was the cutest, Ukyo was the best choice for a healthy relationship, Akane was fucking horrid and the absolute worst choice as she's a piece of shit. The true otp was Ryoga and female Ranma.

These are the facts and they cannot be contested.
>>
Happosai was a piece of shit
>>
Shampoo best girl, akane a shit
>>
>>149025996
>>149024635
>>149023348
...aaand that´s why Rumiko Takahashi hated fan opinions.
In her view, there was only ONE couple in Ranma 1/2: Ranma and Akane - Akane being her self insert in the series (she even shortened her hair for it).
You wanna talk real men, you talk ATARU MOROBOSHI.
>>
>>149026297
Maybe she shouldn't have made her self insert such a huge piece of shit and the competing girls a much cuter Chinese girl or a childhood friend who understood Ranma/loved him for who he was. They also have no issue loving him as a man or a woman and love him for who he is, not like Akane who can't handle him being a woman and pretty much considers giving up when he's stuck for a while.
>>
File: Ataru_Nr1_Rumiko_Boy.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ataru_Nr1_Rumiko_Boy.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
>>149026297
>You wanna talk real men, you talk ATARU MOROBOSHI.
He's one of the best character that Rumiko ever created.

Hardly any other male character she created can keep up with him.
>>
>>149024635
>>149025996

Shampoo and Ukyo are meant to be considered bad choices for actively plotting and even attacking other girls that approach Ranma. The anime tones it down somewhat though, since they don't do that stuff much in the filler.

It's why when Lum became the main love interest in UY, Rumiko immediately dropped all of her jealousy to other girls (like how she attacks Shinobu early in the manga), only making her attack Ataru.
>>
>>149027718
Except Akane never trusts Ranma even when there is a misunderstanding. The girls in Ranma are all backstabbers that will do anything to claim Ranma, Akane is guilty of it at times too. The difference is when push comes to shove and it comes into question if the girl trusts Ranma when there is a misunderstanding, Akane NEVER fucking trusts him and gets violent on him.

That isn't cute, that's not endearing, that's called being a piece of shit. The other two trust the one they love, Ukyo especially.
>>
>>149027847
Well, to be honest, when you are on the same situation as akane, can you really blame her?

Remember that she is forced to marry ranma, and, while she does have feelings for him, she believes arranged marriages are wrong, thats why she acts that way, to avoid that marriage as long as she can, she has her beliefs and holds them as more important that any form of love she has or could have.

She is wrong and she is still a piece of crap, but she has, at least to me understandable reasons to do it.
>>
>>149023348

He loved Akane and therefore picked her. Unfortunately he was too much of an insecure teenager to do anything about it.

Masturbating as a hot girl sounds pretty useful though.

>>149027847

50% of the time its Ranmas fault for not explaining himself properly and the other 50% are inexplicable joke scenarios that the shows sets up to fuck with the pairing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.