[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Japan so good at taking good concepts and making them dogshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 80271.jpg (37KB, 225x312px) Image search: [Google]
80271.jpg
37KB, 225x312px
Why is Japan so good at taking good concepts and making them dogshit?
>>
File: Oda Nobuna no Yabou 04 03.webm (2MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Oda Nobuna no Yabou 04 03.webm
2MB, 900x506px
Why is Japan so good at taking terrible concepts and making them amazing?
>>
lol cry more EOP
>>
>>149019420
Right, like Baen trash is any better.
>>
>>149019420
shitters is so bad, literally stills and speelines: the "animation". And that garbage writing, oh my god.
>>
>>149019975
Why don't you go read Infinite Jest then faggot.
>>
Drifters isn't even a good concept.
>>
>>149019656
>a fucking european halberd
kek
>>
>>149020010
>not the boob armor that sways with the boobs
>>
>>149020046
Priorities son.
>>
>>149019420
I know Anon. Here is the original concept for Keit-Ai once called Kei-Call-Ti Ai:

A boy's cell phone falls in love with their owner. Unable to confess it's feelings it creates a text message for the boy to read, but accidentally sends it to the phone number of the girl who attends his school, and who the boy has a crush on.

When the girl confronts the boy on the confession he admits to having no recollection of the confession or text. Now for the cellphone to win over the boy must push the girl away using its phone abilities as the girl tries to win over the boy, and understand the true nature of LOVE.
>>
>>149019420
Drifters is already a terrible concept. Also, the whole selection of Drifters and Ends are basically sporadic. No matter how many people say, "forsaken by humanity". Hijikata does not make sense, nor does Gilles the child molester.
>>
>>149020176
It's not about making sense.
>>
>>149020190
And that is why "madness" does not exactly work unless you're the historical nips. I've read the manga as well, the deformities really ruin the tone. And the tone was not all great to begin with when it comes to stupid acts like letting yourself get speared and idiots not finishing the mc to begin with. Context of the story is pretty bad but overall, meh.
>>
>>149020190
I'm beginning to get tired of this excuse. You can not make sense and still be entertaining; look at Flip Flappers.
When not making sense breaks your suspension of disbelief, that's when it becomes a flaw.
>>
>>149020482
I'm being entertained.
>>
>>149019915
>implying english isn't all you need
>>
>>149020482
>flopshit
Fuck off.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.