[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When gutts comes back from fairy land into the real world Griffith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

When gutts comes back from fairy land into the real world Griffith will be OLD and he would of layed of a Prophecy that 2 people with the MARK OF THE BEAST will come to destroy the holy land
>>
>>149019377

Tattoos should be illegal for people under the age of 16
>>
>>149019377
Why'd he make it so huge?
>>
>>149020691
He's extra sacrifice-y
>>
>>149019377
im more worried if luca would be old
>>
>>149020691
TEH EDGE
>>
I want a chapter with rickert and based brown men
>>
>>149022665
>not wanting milf luca
>>149019377
I doubt if it will be decades, maybe 5 years at most. Just enough to get rickert to the same age as guts.
>>149019518
Aren't they? Pretty sure you can't get them before 18, at least not here. Considering that here, the age of consent is 15 or 16
>>
File: Brand-detail.jpg (99KB, 909x453px) Image search: [Google]
Brand-detail.jpg
99KB, 909x453px
that tatoo doesn't even look like the actual brand. it looks more like a guy with spiky hair doing squats on top of a giant bloody dildo
>>
>>149023632
I don't know. Looks about the same to me. It's just the idiot made it unnecessarily huge and included some "blood" trickling at the bottom.
>>
>>149019377

>hey check out my berserk tattoo

>a what, whats berserk?

>you know berserk that award winning manga from japan since the 90s

>nah never heard of it

nobody knows about Berserk sorry to ruin your autism box
>>
>>149025133
Why does everyone act like Berserk is super obscure? It's not that niche, we have 37 volumes in English plus the shows and the movies. Yet there was always some dickhead in Berserk Musou threads whining "nobody's heard of Berserk, they're not gonna buy this game".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.