[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the dumbest, worst title in the history of manga/anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: I-s_volume_1.jpg (25KB, 251x400px) Image search: [Google]
I-s_volume_1.jpg
25KB, 251x400px
Is this the dumbest, worst title in the history of manga/anime? I'm serious, I'm trying to think of any, I can't. This is just the worst. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
What's so bad about it? All the relevant girls in the series first name starts with "I" so I"s.
>>
>>149008189
titles are for a reason. two letters, with one Quotation mark? what a fucking joke. Rōmaji version Aizu is much better. Notice how anime is called I"s Pure and From I"s. They know it's bad.
>>
>like the doujins of this series
>too much work to find it in sadpanda since three character
Fuck
>>
>>149008643
this, this is what I'm talking about. You always get problems like this because you try to be... I don't know. It's not really that hard to make a title.
>>
>>149007958
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei! is the worst title in the history of anime.
>>
>>149008643

Search for the characters then?
>>
>>149008189
The reason for it being two dots over the s (similar to a dakuten) is daft and supposedly involved the mangaka being misinformed by an American.
>>
https://myanimelist.net/anime/320/A_Kite

This one is pretty stupid also.
>>
>>149007958
me
>>
>>149007958
"K"

Same reason as this >>149008643
>>
>>149007958
kill yourself
>>
>>149009417
A Kike anime when
>>
>>149009537
oh yeah, I think this might be even worse. But they're trying to find an excuse by using K Project. A fucking letter. What a fucking joke.
>>
File: IS_01_191.jpg (78KB, 421x1374px) Image search: [Google]
IS_01_191.jpg
78KB, 421x1374px
>>149009211
Mangaka's explanation for vol 1:

It's supposed to be plural of the letter I, but he thought that doesn't exist in English (wrong) so he had to make up a word
He thought that if you just tried to forcefully create a plural of I then it would be pronounced as アイス [aisu] (wrong) and he didn't want that as it has a cold feel (because that's the same as "ice")
He thought that I's would be pronounced okay, but he believed that would be taken as possessive so it would mean the wrong thing (wrong)
So he decide to use two dots, like a dakuten, to change sound from ス [su] to ズ [zu]
>>
>>149007958
>>149008529

Autism speaks
>>
>>149010923
it's a bad title, just like >>149009537
there's nothing autistic about this. It's just so fucking simple to create a nice title. I guess after reading this >>149010725 it was just a mistake.
>>
>>149007958
So is it I''s or I"s? I still don't know
>>
You guys forgot X

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=342
>>
>>149011183
well, any series with a single letter is just bad.
>>
Sorcerous stabber orphen
>>
File: ys_25[1].jpg (181KB, 585x934px) Image search: [Google]
ys_25[1].jpg
181KB, 585x934px
>>
File: student body president.jpg (64KB, 349x499px) Image search: [Google]
student body president.jpg
64KB, 349x499px
>>149007958
It's better than some I've seen.

"I tried training a girl who looks exactly like my student body president, hoping to make her my lover, and I turned out to be the servant."
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.