[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Reminder Choji's father was one of the jonin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 47hr4.jpg (480KB, 760x1168px) Image search: [Google]
47hr4.jpg
480KB, 760x1168px
Friendly Reminder

Choji's father was one of the jonin who supported having Naruto executed when he was just an infant.
>>
Proof?
>>
File: 67335_hq.jpg (48KB, 434x332px) Image search: [Google]
67335_hq.jpg
48KB, 434x332px
>>149009590

from ch1
>>
>>149007876
Good, fuck Naruto entirely
>>
To be fair, if I was in his position I'd be cautious about a boy with a fox demon in him.

I mean what if the boy becomes possessed or influenced by it's evil? I don't know how that stupid technique to put the fox in him works.
>>
>>149009748
Is that kakashi on the left and jiraya in the middle facing back?
>>
>>149009748
>>149009852
wtf I hate Choji's father, Kakashi and Jiraya now.
>>
>>149009846
He literally grew up with two jinchuuriki before Naruto, neither of which went on a rampage as far as we know. But then again, he did wrestle Kurama the one time he got loose in Konoha.

With that being said, why was Naruto left to fend for himself as a child? Literally all of Konoha's jinchuuriki have been an Uzumaki, and we know damn well that she had friends and the village knew she was pregnant.
>>
>>149009995
That isn't Kakashi, but I'm pretty sure a lot of those background ninja have names.
>>
>>149010055
>discussing naruto
The writing is shit fuck off.
>>
>>149007876
choji and his family are also ugly as fuck
nice "i literally can't open my eyes" face
>>
>hey guys! let's ostracize, neglect, and abuse a young child to keep the demon made of hatred from getting us all

Sasuke was right about the Leafniggers

But what I really wonder is who took care of babby Naruto
>>
>>149010488

The 3rd used to check up on him every so often but other than that he was left to fend for him self.
>>
>>149010488
probably an orphanage
>>
>>149010488
>part of Itachi's duties as a Genin were babysitting the 4th's child.

Sasuke was probably the fussier baby.
>>
>>149010488
This. I could understand if they just feared him and acted cautiously around him, with most parents telling their kids to be careful around him or avoid him, but the entire goddamn village must be suicidal to treat him like shit for years.
>>
>>149012903
If's like they WANT the ninja equivalent of a school shooting
>>
File: 1477102888725.jpg (26KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477102888725.jpg
26KB, 540x540px
>>149007876

This was like what, 19 years ago? Does anyone actually care now?
>>
>>149010488
Probably the Third Hokage
>>
>>149013087
Nardo never even sees his kids

How could 3rd?
>>
>>149013154
Hiruzen was present at his parents' deaths and I do recall him promising to look after Naruto.

If anything, he maybe assigned someone to do it. Maybe he took care of him in his infancy.

Also, take into consideration the fact that Naruto is probably going overkill with the whole Hokage thing. It was his life dream and he's like the leader of the free world now. By title, he's just Hokage, but his bureaucratic responsibilities in a unified ninja world are probably tenfold that of previous Hokage.
>>
>>149013536
I can see him checking in every once in a while but who raised Naruto? Who nursed him? It's easy to say that an orphanage did but what about the infant and toddler years? Could he control his chakra as a kid? Was his seal always exposed if he couldn't? He plays an incredibly important role for the village so who had the expertise and loyalty to care for/nurture a war deterrent?
>>
>>149014217
He was under protection of the Third, but I don't think he really taught him shit.
>>
>>149010055
Because everything changed after the Nine Tails attack.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.