[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There will never be a Kaiji S3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: kuyashi.png (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kuyashi.png
744KB, 1280x720px
There will never be a Kaiji S3.
>>
What's your favourite gane in Kaiji?
I really want to play the dice game with some people for actual money
>>
>>148998749
We can always hope, OP. We can always hope...
>>
I read the manga now, seeing as S3 will probably never happen.
I skipped the Mahjong Arc because I don't know the game, but I really enjoyed the weird helmet buzzer game and I'm enjoying One Poker. Still waiting for that rematch with Ichijou though.
>>
>>148998749
Thanks for reminding me to kill myself.
>>
>>149000020
Im currently at mahjong and idk wtf is going on,would i miss any important plot point if i skip it?
>>
>>149000558
I'm the wrong guy to tell you, I skipped it as well. Apparently it's a really great game, but I wouldn't know, I know nothing about Mahjong. You could skip ahead like I did, you'll just spoil the outcome for yourself. But I lived with it.
>>
Thank fuck for that.
>>
>>149000558
kaiji wins and I think his friends played him then gets dragged in to playing kazuya I skipped to not missing much 17 steps would probably work better as an anime and be explained better to from my understanding mahjong is kinda like poker waiting for a good hand in this case tiles
>>
>>148998749
K...K..KUYASHI!!!
>>
On one hand I'm really glad I marathoned Kaiji S2 in order to see everything at once. On the other hand, I'm sad I missed the experience of watching it weekly with /a/. That Bog Arc must've been excruciating but ultimately so rewarding to watch as a collective.
>>
>>149000558
>>149000020
Watch Akagi first to learn some basic mahjong then the Kaiji mahjong arc became very enjoyable to me. I also think it is important to the plot and Kaiji's character development.
>>
zawa zawa
>>
File: 1477076238945.jpg (67KB, 653x477px) Image search: [Google]
1477076238945.jpg
67KB, 653x477px
>>148998749
is the Kaiji world anarcho-capitalist?
>>
How long's the sentence for possession of weed in Japan?

I'm holding onto the 0.01% chance that they're waiting for him to get released before making S3.
>>
>>149001590
At the very least it's anti-capitalist.
>>
>>149000020
>>149000558
I read it withouth knowing shit about mahjong and still enjoyed it. Just read the explanations the translators included and it becomes pretty easy to follow.
>>
>>149001343
I literally cried when the ball went in. It was so satifasctory, like edging yourself for 3 months and then finally cumming.
>>
>>149001957
I can imagine. I'll never have that, you should be happy. Nonetheless I was fucking screaming the moment the ball went in. Such a long and tedious arc, but god fucking damn it, that pay-off was fucking worth it.
>>
>>149001810
Who is "him"?
>>
>>149001810
I've given up that hope long ago. How long's he been in jail now? Pretty sure they're not all waiting for him.
That said, weed is a very high offense in Japan. I don't think he got life, but he'll be in for a few years yet. Fucking Japan, it just shows their ethic. Speed or cocaine (which makes you faster, more alert and hard-working) gets you a couple of months, but weed (which makes you slower, work less hard and gets ideas against the system into your mind) gets you like 5-10 years prison time.
Really says something about Japan as a culture.
>>
I wanna see Kaiji dropping his tiles animated
>>
>>149002196
The guy who did the OST for both Kaiji seasons was sent to jail for possession of marijuana. That's a big fucking deal in Japan. Anon was musing that they might be waiting until the composer was out of jail before they made a third season.
>>
No, but there is Keijo!!!!!!!!
>>
>>148999465
A friend turned it into a drinking game. I would had prefered to bet money but his friends seemed to like the idea.

>>149000020
Mahjong Arc was really good and didn't need any mahog knowledge besides what's explained in the page (when he multiplies, mostly). It could had been gin rumy and it would be the same.
>>
>>149000558
what's there to get? Make groups of 3 or 4, certain pieces multiply. That's it.
>>
>>149000020
WHY ARE THE TRANSLATIONS FOR ONE POKER SO FUCKING SLOW.

its like 1 chapter each month.
>>
>>149000558
the ending of the mahjong arc is one of the greatest chapters though.
>>
I just want to hear the narrator going even more over the top than he got from S1 to S2
>Kurashi
>KURASHI!
>KURRASHIIIIIII!!
>>
>>149002418
His strategy to win felt like going back to the great times in the hope boat.
>>
>>149002405
Their editor got fucked up or something, FKMTKrazy just slowed down in general due to that.

If I was caught up on anything I'd offer to help them out
>>
We'll always have Pachinko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SGBX3xKwFo
>>
>>149002405
Kaiji fucking loses all his money and those two guys give their lives to Kaiji for him to use as chips
>>
>>148998749
Good, this shit is too hard to watch. I always feel drained.
>>
>>149002650
I mean... that's not much of a spoiler. This is Kaiji we're talking about.
>>
Does anybody know how the manga ends?
>>
File: Akagi.png (733KB, 1218x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Akagi.png
733KB, 1218x1007px
>>149000558
>>149001433
>>
File: eUSN9y5.gif (6KB, 128x192px) Image search: [Google]
eUSN9y5.gif
6KB, 128x192px
>>148998749
>Watch 2 seasons
>Start reading manga where they left off
Luckily, I read only manga, but my friend says anime is identical to manga, only music is better.
>>
>>149000951
>kaiji wins
I mean, I know I'm to blame for not expecting this to happen but you could have at least put some spoilers on that, that's what they're there for.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.