[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drop to 4th >GET AXED looks like koreans take going down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 0259-040.jpg (24KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
0259-040.jpg
24KB, 700x800px
>drop to 4th
>GET AXED

looks like koreans take going down in rankings more seriously than japanese who still continue their series despite being garbage ranked.
>>
>>148990000
>trash gookshit gets axed
Who cares
>>
>>148990000
Did his mom show up at some point?
>>
>>148990098
Some gookshit can be good, like Kubera for example.
>>
I regret reading this.

>>148990157
Never, kek.
>>
>>148990000
Webtoons have publications? Can't guy just post it on tumblr and make a patreon for shekels?
>>
>>148990157
no. it ended more abruptly than bleach, LIKE WAAAAY MORE.
>>
>>148990000
>tfw i've read this for years

i've lost hope on anything korean, first was aflame inferno and now this. i'm dropping all korean series i'm reading.
>>
>>148990237
I've already told you, that isn't one of the approved manwha. You just posted an example of shit.
>>
What happened to the author, when they decided they were gonna kill the series after and during the kidnapping arc, you really gotta wonder.
>>
>>148990604
she got sick of it maybe.
>>
How's Dal Dal? is she daijoubu? She deserves someone better than Jaegu.
>>
>>148990000
Fuck off to /co/
>>
>>148991121
She ended up with someone who wasn't a piece of shit. After Dal Dal got together with the guy, she finally told Jaegu that he was a faggot.
>>
Dropped this shit around chapter 232 or something, when he rejects both queen and daldal. Is it worth picking up again?
>>
>>148991196
yes it's ending, just a few more chapters.

>>148991152
kill yourself faggot

>>148991121
yeah she found a new BETTER guy, she even tells the new guy to the face that she likes him and disses jae gu for being such a faggot.
>>
>>148991196
Depends on which girl you like more.

Moonyoung? No.
Queen? No.
Dal Dal? Only if you wanna see her tell Jaegu to fuck off.

I can't believe the series is ending when they foreshadowed that one glasses girl to be a complete badass and she never ended up doing anything. I guess she got 2nd place in a tournament we never get to see.
>>
>>148991233
d-did jaegu just reject everyone?
>>
The author pushed her luck hard with her readers when she had MC reject both girls like a dumbass. Then she had the audacity to pull the worst forced drama I have ever seen with that amusement park date shit. The fact that this got axed should be a suprise to noone.
>>
>>148991233

Legit thought that girl was the strongest. Didn't she also kind of coached the MC? I stopped reading this shit ages ago.
>>
>>148991252
Moonyoung ended up developing a shotacon complex and swooned for a new character.

He told Dal Dal to stop seeing him and his siblings in front of queen.

Queen was happy and thought they were a couple, then he told her fuck off. He felt bad, so asked her out on a date. He didn't go because his sister got sick, now she's in Japan and will never go back to Korea.

>>148991306
I think so? Who cares, her character amounted to nothing, sadly.
>>
>>148991225
>>148991162
The new guy with the little bro she played football with, right?

>no lewds of Moonyoung and the kid she trained.
>>
Even Rito is better than Jaegu. What a faggot
>>
>>148991356
Yeah. I didn't like him at first but he is a much better character than Jaegu. Glad Dal Dal is with him and she's happy. Jaegu should kill himself.
>>
>the supposed amusement park arc

god i fucking hated that
>>
Tower of god and Wind Breaker are the only things worth reading on that junk app
>>
I dropped it long time ago but it's still sad to see, the artstyle was great
>>148991325
>Queen was happy and thought they were a couple, then he told her fuck off. He felt bad, so asked her out on a date. He didn't go because his sister got sick, now she's in Japan and will never go back to Korea.
Maybe it's for the better though
rip in pieces
>>
>>148991717
Don't forget Yumis Cells. Denma too if it wasn't in purgatory
>>
>>148990000

>Started great
>Felt for the MC
>Weak, poor as fuck scrapes by with coupons, cares for 2 siblings, lives in the slums, litterally lives in a single room dump house
>Cliche bullying gone to far, emberassed infront of siblings
>MC is pitied, gets helps from the strongest/richest/cutests girls
>Harem possibly done right
>cliche tournament arc
>MC actualy developes and beats up bully
>New Arc
>More bullying
>New arc again
>Even more bullying

Basicly it went downhill really fast after the first tournament arc. It was unbearable and i actualy have shit so i actualy like shit shows. But this was bad even for me, glad it ended
>>
>>148993809
Now that you mention it, what the fuck was the point of arc where he had to protect that girl from bullies. Cute reverse trap girl but still.
>>
>>148993981
Obligatory bullying.
>>
Not anime or manga.
L
>>
>you'll never have a Queen fall in love with you like she fell in love with Jaegu despite Jaegu being a fucking faggot

why even live. I want my own In Gyi Yoon
>>
>>148991162
>>148991225
what chapter does she tell him to fuck off? I stopped reading ages ago but i need this.
>>
>>148994216
The latest chapter and the I think the chapter before that is where she goes "Look Jaegu, you fucking do nothing, at all. I got a boyfriend that actually makes me happy" and all that shit.
>>
>>148994328
So THEN WHICH GIRL IS HE GOING TO PICK?
does he just not end up with anyone?
>>
>>148994216
latest one where she also reveals that she's into the new guy she dates but with a sad face.
>>
>>148995100
Why don't you fucking read and find out?

He's trying to get a passport to visit Queen in Japan. So he probably is going to Queen unless some dude already fucked her pussy.
>>
>>148995121
how is this a sad face
>>
THANK GOD THEY FINALLY HAXED THIS FUCKING TRASH
>>
Manhwa is fucking terrible.
>>
>>148995163
now compare that to when she confesses her love to jaegu, it's either she's sad for jaegu or she still has some feelings, a little, just a little bit, left.
>>
>>148995310
I took it as she's sad for Jaegu. Like what's been said, Dal Dal doesn't talk or think about Jaegu as much any more. She got dumped. She got kidnapped and Jaegu didn't show her how much he cared. She knows it's over, but she also knows it's not completely over for Queen.
>>
>>148990000
Fucking Koreans shove out such low quality garbage. Even the top ranked manwhas are barely 4 out of 10.
>>
Reminder that all gook shit are not bad
Proof: shin angyo onshi
>>
>>148990000
>"top manhwa"
>axed

Just shows how garbage the medium is. Stop posting
>>
>>148995432
This. Just when the final thorn between Queen and Jaegu is removed it gets axed.

Anyways, really /a/? This has ended since like 2 weeks ago, mal has posted about it.
>>
>>148995668
>reading MAL
>>
>>148990000
Nice digits.

And I dropped this like 2 years ago, great start for the first 50+ chapters but it went to shit after that.
>>
>>148995100
Queen of course, are you retarded enough to think he'll end up with anyone else?
>>
>>148994133

>implying anyone like Queen would have for someone like jaegu in real life

Sorry to break it to you, but someone as rich and talented as the Queen would never even properly look at someone like jaegu in real life even if it was a all girls school with 1 male student. Reality hits hard that why we run to fantasy worlds where even people like Queen fall for loosers.
>>
>>148995708
More like

>mal > /a/ by one week

Wow.
>>
>>148990000
I just dropped this shit when it became a volleyball comics.
>>
>the nosebleed part
>"oh you look really tired"
>years of stress build up

And nothing happend in the end.

And his bitch mom never came up too.
>>
>>148996977
Fuck his mom, but the part that he never addressed the issue with Queen is actually a travesty.
>>
File: 1459232589_1.jpg (68KB, 416x582px) Image search: [Google]
1459232589_1.jpg
68KB, 416x582px
Is there a single manhwa with a good and non rushed ending?
>>
>>148997222
Probably Bastard
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.